Kundali 3.0

wow imlie 3.1.cant digest.Anyway i am happy for our show

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

thanks. position❓

can someone  start a sticky trp thread.it will be awesome

Yes please. I don't know how to to start a sticky thread. 

So last week was TMK stopping Sai from going to college and Virat supporting her, river side date etc

Good going! 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am surprised at Shivani Bua. As someone else pointed out, why does she constantly need a man? Aftr 2 failed marriages u wld expect the woman to be hundred times more cautious & not easily trust any man. She is floored easily when he does nice things for her, without checking his background (not at all difficult in these days of social media & mobile phone cameras). It shows her as someone who cannot live w/o a man in her life & so vain that she falls easily for attention. Not consistent with her characterisation as an upright independent mature (oops) woman.

I wish they had shown that instead of Sarita exposing him, Shivani Bua had herself done some background checking & found that Amey was cheating her, and then taken Sai-Virat’s help to trap & expose Amey & punish him. That wld hv been progressive & in line with her character.

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Yes please. I don't know how to to start a sticky thread. 

So last week was TMK stopping Sai from going to college and Virat supporting her, river side date etc

Good going! 

me too dont know .😭

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bana

I am surprised at Shivani Bua. As someone else pointed out, why does she constantly need a man? Aftr 2 failed marriages u wld expect the woman to be hundred times more cautious & not easily trust any man. She is floored easily when he does nice things for her, without checking his background (not at all difficult in these days of social media & mobile phone cameras). It shows her as someone who cannot live w/o a man in her life & so vain that she falls easily for attention. Not consistent with her characterisation as an upright independent mature (oops) woman.

I wish they had shown that instead of Sarita exposing him, Shivani Bua had herself done some  checking & found that Amey was cheating her, and then taken Sai-Virat’s help to trap & expose Amey & punish him. That wld hv been progressive & in line with her character.

@green this would have been amazing.sai calling amay by flirting is stupid bcoz amay will know that his affair is out in the open from his wife then what is the need to call him to cm mansion.A simple police complaint agaist him will do(seeing how he duped bua of her money)

i like ur plot better than other versions

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

shivani got two divorce..🤢i am sorry my though may be bad,but to move on after one divorce itself is like a hell,two divorces,then roaming around with another girl's husband..why woman are shown so mean in the tv? why cant they show her as strong independent woman living her life to her content withount leaning on any man's shoulder? why woman are always being shown as emotionally weak🤢

I won't judge you for say that bcz we are brought up in such a society where a woman moving on in her life seems to be an act worthy of disapproval from the samaaj. The thing is Shivani is not aware that Amey is a fraudster or that he is married. She is in love with him and she did not mind spending money on him given the fact that she is the loaded party. 

Shivani is not leaning on a man's shoulder for money. She is strong and independent, she is an empowered working woman. She is not emotionally weak either and coming episodes will prove it to you. Something very interesting is coming up. Also, at some point of time everyone, irrespective of their gender feels the need to have a partner in life. A company. She wants that. If you can go on without having a partner, thats cool. But if you want to get married and have a partner, that is also cool. 

The mistake made my the makers here is that they have not explained Shivani's character well and neither did they give any background to her. So we cannot simply blame her for moving on from her previous marriages. You don't know, may she was in a abusive marriage or she wasn't happy with her husband. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

I won't judge you for say that bcz we are brought up in such a society where a woman moving on in her life seems to be an act worthy of disapproval from the samaaj. The thing is Shivani is not aware that Amey is a fraudster or that he is married. She is in love with him and she did not mind spending money on him given the fact that she is the loaded party. 

Shivani is not leaning on a man's shoulder for money. She is strong and independent, she is an empowered working woman. She is not emotionally weak either and coming episodes will prove it to you. Something very interesting is coming up. Also, at some point of time everyone, irrespective of their gender feels the need to have a partner in life. A company. She wants that. If you can go on without having a partner, thats cool. But if you want to get married and have a partner, that is also cool. 

The mistake made my the makers here is that they have not explained Shivani's character well and neither did they give any background to her. So we cannot simply blame her for moving on from her previous marriages. You don't know, may she was in a abusive marriage or she wasn't happy with her husband. 

she has gone through divorce..so she should be matured enough to take decisions on relationship. she should have gone deep into analysing amey,trying to do a background check on him and his family.

either the girl or the girl's family fail in this aspect..just looking at status and appearance they fall for it and feel guilty about their bad or hasty decision.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

she has gone through divorce..so she should be matured enough to take decisions on relationship. she should have gone deep into analysing amey,trying to do a background check on him and his family.

either the girl or the girl's family fail in this aspect..just looking at status and appearance they fall for it and feel guilty about their bad or hasty decision.

It happens sometimes. People are too convincing to cheat. I knew someone who got cheated like that and unfortunately she found out about it after marriage. Con artists are usually very convincing 😳

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

It happens sometimes. People are too convincing to cheat. I knew someone who got cheated like that and unfortunately she found out about it after marriage. Con artists are usually very convincing 😳

Right, aren’t we doing the same thing that ameys wife is doing, blame the woman..?! Isn’t Amey responsible for this entire mess? He lied, he cheated, he hurt a soul who trusted him enough to give him money for his stuff out of love and not wanting anything in return. Having 2 divorces doesn’t mean you are goof at reading peoples mind. Some people are smart at catching lies while others are so innocent and have to work towards this skill their entire life.. 

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

@green this would have been amazing.sai calling amay by flirting is stupid bcoz amay will know that his affair is out in the open from his wife then what is the need to call him to cm mansion.A simple police complaint agaist him will do(seeing how he duped bua of her money)

i like ur plot better than other versions

I read somewhere on the forum that Virat will help Sai and Shivani trap Amay, so I am hoping he takes Sais side in tomorrows episode