Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: indigal07

Can't agree more with what everyone expressed here! I've been watching ITV for decades and have seen so many male leads but literally no one is like Veeranshu Singhania. He is in a class of his own.  I completely agree with Veer being so in tune with his emotions, and loving so fiercely from his heart. The love, trust, deewanapan he's got for Bani is just something else. I've loved many male leads in the past, but no one has the kind of blind trust on the female leads the way Veer does. Even when Bani went against his mom when he didn't know about Chandrakala being Markat, he still trusted Bani and worked with her to figure out what's going on. In any other show, that would have been the turning point where the male lead either chooses his mom or his wife. Somehow, Veer handled so seamlessly.

Also, going along with Veer being able to express his emotions so openly, what made me fall even harder for him is when he openly says he is hurt, especially in the episode some time ago where Bani had come to save Jay after Veer found out he is a Naag, and when Bani asked Jay if he's hurt, Veer was the one to respond and lay his pain bare for her. That scene is still one of my favorites. Sharad nailed it, he nails it every time. 👏 In most ITV shows, when a guy is hurt, he will start acting up, letting his ego get in the way, perhaps try to get even with the woman who hurt him, but Veer did none of those things. He expressed his feelings clearly each time, no matter how many times he got rejected. Honestly, he deserves so much love, and I hope we get to see more and more of it in the coming episodes. ❤️😳

Veeranshu Singhania has set the bar for me of what I'd ideally love to see in ITV for male lead characters. I know Naagin is a finite show and I'll be so sad when it ends because I won't get to see Veer anymore, but I'm so grateful for all the months we have gotten to see him. To me, he's the most epic character on ITV yet!

Veer is expressive but he never forced himself on any one. He is sensitive yet strong. He is emotional yet intelligent. indeed Veer is a beautifully written character. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago