Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Sharbhi this dance performance in bb house was far far better than their dance performances in show. 

Their energy, romance, comic timing, mimicry everything was on point.  

Truly, it was perfect. I want to know who choreographed their dance and if we can beg them to come to N5 πŸ€£

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Truly, it was perfect. I want to know who choreographed their dance and if we can beg them to come to N5 πŸ€£

Yes please they have so much potential but himanshu is wasting their dancing skills. 

And someone please bring the script writer who wrote that nazdeekiyan award segment. 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yes please they have so much potential but himanshu is wasting their dancing skills. 

And someone please bring the script writer who wrote that nazdeekiyan award segment. 

LMAO yes, that was pitch perfect  totes looking forward to the family giddha 

@Huma - There's so much I want to say but I guess this isn't the thread for it πŸ˜’πŸ˜† we need a space to have our random faltu chats πŸ€£ 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

LMAO yes, that was pitch perfect  totes looking forward to the family giddha 

@Huma - There's so much I want to say but I guess this isn't the thread for it πŸ˜’πŸ˜† we need a space to have our random faltu chats πŸ€£ 

That was 😍😍😍 

Arshi behaved like jay at that time πŸ˜‚

I guess we should have chat club on forum. 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have yet to watch the segment.. but some shots from the segment has my heart! I honestly do not have the willpower to sit through a complete BB episode.... can anyone direct me to a link of the complete SharBhi segment? I seem to have found only bits and pieces and not the entire one.