Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣
Tune bechare ka surname change kar dala, I read it as Exams first😆
Lavy mind is on exams it seems 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣
Tune bechare ka surname change kar dala, I read it as Exams first😆
Lavy mind is on exams it seems 😆

too good... marvel fired its editors seeing this!
Yes😆
tum logo ke pre boards hote hai?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
tum logo ke pre boards hote hai?
Hote hai but since I study at an academy instead of a college we don't attend them😛
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ye humesha aise hi convert hota hai?😆
*Insert yogi baba's "karte honge ameer log" meme*
ameer cheel
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hote hai but since I study at an academy instead of a college we don't attend them😛
lucky, nahi toh dhamki milti "if you dont clear your preboards, you dont get board admit card, and then you''' have to answer 624893 tests to clear the pre boards🤔