Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yes, let see. I want to send by tonight too. Tomorrow will be busy and Monday I cant express how much I dislike that day
One more for the Dramatic effect
Mondays r the hardest day of the week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yes, let see. I want to send by tonight too. Tomorrow will be busy and Monday I cant express how much I dislike that day
One more for the Dramatic effect
Mondays r the hardest day of the week
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Kif only asked Directions , didnt give us the address. So we are directing her as we prefer🤣
🤣🤣Kifs Ghum Hai Tumhare Directions mein😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That cat is chhhoooo cute❤️
Haina❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
jahaan woh jaana chahe, hum kaun hote hai rokne waale? hum to sirf nakhre karne waal hai
Waah waah... kya baat kya baat!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣Kifs Ghum Hai Tumhare Directions mein😆
🤣🤣 good one
Yech❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣Kifs Ghum Hai Tumhare Directions mein😆
and chris evams ke pyaar mein
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
and chris evams ke pyaar mein
🤣🤣
Tune bechare ka surname change kar dala, I read it as Exams first😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣
Tune bechare ka surname change kar dala, I read it as Exams first😆
