Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aziz01

We want to see Devdas / Majnu Vansh 

No murder / suicide pls 

have faith on Vansh and Tt fans aisa kuch nhi hoga....

Nephy thumbnail

Pls mamtaji work on your own script and stop posting quotes of literature....you can't handle this much level of writing....no offense pls...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy

Pls mamtaji work on your own script and stop posting quotes of literature....you can't handle this much level of writing....no offense pls...

Can anyone explain this that how its related to our show. Even if she is planning it that way. That means its an end of the show. 

Vansh cannot saw a scratch in her body and here she is referring murder and suicide? Why she does such cheap tactics instead of working on her plotline?

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Can anyone explain this that how its related to our show. Even if she is planning it that way. That means its an end of the show. 

Vansh cannot saw a scratch in her body and here she is referring murder and suicide? Why she does such cheap tactics instead of working on her plotline?

Are I know she will not do this.....and of course here people also can't accept that kind of literature or writing(I'mtalking about general public)....I am talking in general that she always post these quotes from some famous pieces of literature when comes to execution of her own serial she failed us everytime....mostly her quotes are kind of indication of track as in case of Vihaan we've seen but then what happened we all know....

So I know nothing such kind is going to happen its just indication thats it....

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is no hashtag for immj2. 

So i guess it's not related to the show.

Relax guys hum bekar hi soch rahe hai🤣 

Hone do jo hona hoga😆

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Othello ka story tha koi batayega mujhe?

It's a play by Shakespeare. 

Othello the main character murders his wife Desdemona suspecting her of infidelity due to misunderstandings created by one of his trusted friend towards the end of the story but then realises the truth and commits suicide. 

Show se related kuch nai lag rha hai Chill😆

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moon10

From what I remember, he’s fed lies about his wife regarding her supposed unfaithfulness supported by false proofs and misunderstanding, as a response he kills his wife and then when he finds out the truth that she actually did not do any such thing he commits suicide

Yup ! U remember it right. 

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It absolutely relates to the current track

Othello was brainwashed by his close confidante n believed Desdemona betrayed him

Here Vansh feels Riddhima too betrayed him

Ahana will do the needful maybe on her own 

or Kabir will plan to expose Rid Bir truth to Vansh for separating RIANSH using Ahana

It's just a crux of the current track not the murder or suicide angle

Ridz is being attacked n maybe she will soon hunt out the truth too!

Or it's the whole set up for catching Kabir red handed getting him to confess all his crimes🤔

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

It absolutely relates to the current track

Othello was brainwashed by his close confidante n believed Desdemona betrayed him

Here Vansh feels Riddhima too betrayed him

Ahana will do the needful maybe on her own 

or Kabir will plan to expose Rid Bir truth to Vansh for separating RIANSH using Ahana

It's just a crux of the current track not the murder or suicide angle

Ridz is being attacked n maybe she will soon hunt out the truth too!

Or it's the whole set up for catching Kabir red handed getting him to confess all his crimes🤔

Whatever the reason but it is now related to the current track of Immj2 .... So guys be prepared for the worst ðŸ˜”