Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

No problem. Just cleared it out since I follow the Marathi version and wanted to know if you had some heads up or something on a future track! ðŸ˜Š

Okay i will try to ask

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Khud ko hi nhi pta

Kavya k saath hota h to Anupama k saath happy lgta h and Anupama k saath hota h to kavya ki yaad satati h🤣

Anu ko lost kar diya han jo han uss ke pass jo han woh uss ke saath khush reh  warna wo b na chale jaye🤣

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

No problem. Just cleared it out since I follow the Marathi version and wanted to know if you had some heads up or something on a future track! ðŸ˜Š

but there is bengali version too Sreemoyee makers following which one bengali ya marathi version ??

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dint know if anyone following the bangali one but each and every character is annoying selfish opportunist and pretentious especially the lead sreemoyee. only one character  shines entire seriel is her love  interest rohit  atleast anupmaa is much better understandable kavYa dialog should have been used for that sreemoyee she say something and do something else  as she deliberately goo close to her husband the other lady is just playing her role. I'm glad anupmaa is 100000 times better than bangali version makes so much sence and more interesting atleast t they  celebrate Good times and the fa. ILY got 1000 times more dignity has they have not excepted kavYa in as yet there it was so normal the lady used to go on trips and functions wen the affair was on while sreemoyee was a loser as always  full tourture I like the character of anupmaa she doesn't pretend she is very caring and  very strong as well as her  motherly instincts are great  and the character of raaki is annoying here she can still say logical things without acting like a vamp I mean the same character in tbe bangali actress had soo much class very striaght foward and postive never have bad in tensions behaved like actual mother I liked her more than sreemoyee as she only new to keep quiet and look here I really like anupmaa always took a stand especially when it came to her children. I just saw yesterday episde when the son got married he made June who is kavya do all his rituals and the family didn't say anything while the Mother was hurt just looking the level of disgustingness was on another level here the same situation was done with such perfection hatts of to the lead very good acting overall bangali one spreads more negativity than anything else they don't have any morals or culture the way they act baa character is dynamic she shows motherly love and loves her husband  and very strong say in anupmaa elders are respected the other motherlaw y was very very  negative no reason to why she hated her daughter law only after 450 episdes she became postive it always looked like she never love  her husband and used to ill treat his mother she is the lady without no emosion.more thna sreemoyee she tourtured bangali audience Overall the Hindi tracks are the best and more interesting without bad tourture each and every character especially anupamaa plays well besides raaki very illogical acting her points may be right alot of uncessarily insulting 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laysha

I dint know if anyone following the bangali one but each and every character is annoying selfish opportunist and pretentious especially the lead sreemoyee. only one character  shines entire seriel is her love  interest rohit  atleast anupmaa is much better understandable kavYa dialog should have been used for that sreemoyee she say something and do something else  as she deliberately goo close to her husband the other lady is just playing her role. I'm glad anupmaa is 100000 times better than bangali version makes so much sence and more interesting atleast t they  celebrate Good times and the fa. ILY got 1000 times more dignity has they have not excepted kavYa in as yet there it was so normal the lady used to go on trips and functions wen the affair was on while sreemoyee was a loser as always  full tourture I like the character of anupmaa she doesn't pretend she is very caring and  very strong as well as her  motherly instincts are great  and the character of raaki is annoying here she can still say logical things without acting like a vamp I mean the same character in tbe bangali actress had soo much class very striaght foward and postive never have bad in tensions behaved like actual mother I liked her more than sreemoyee as she only new to keep quiet and look here I really like anupmaa always took a stand especially when it came to her children. I just saw yesterday episde when the son got married he made June who is kavya do all his rituals and the family didn't say anything while the Mother was hurt just looking the level of disgustingness was on another level here the same situation was done with such perfection hatts of to the lead very good acting overall bangali one spreads more negativity than anything else they don't have any morals or culture the way they act baa character is dynamic she shows motherly love and loves her husband  and very strong say in anupmaa elders are respected the other motherlaw y was very very  negative no reason to why she hated her daughter law only after 450 episdes she became postive it always looked like she never love  her husband and used to ill treat his mother she is the lady without no emosion.more thna sreemoyee she tourtured bangali audience Overall the Hindi tracks are the best and more interesting without bad tourture each and every character especially anupamaa plays well besides raaki very illogical acting her points may be right alot of uncessarily insulting 

than thank god they are not following that , Anupama in hindi version is best  she always have logical behind doing something

always protect her family and take stand for them 

i have one question

in Bengali version did vanraj marry kavya ?