Yes finished dinner.
Had pizza party me and hubby both were so tired to cook anything..
What about you??
Finished cooking??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes finished dinner.
Had pizza party me and hubby both were so tired to cook anything..
What about you??
Finished cooking??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes finished dinner.
Had pizza party me and hubby both were so tired to cook anything..
What about you??
Finished cooking??
I have instant food baby
We will have that
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Good morning.
Good Morning Aditri
So Its night there, right. You're night owl.Good Morning Aditri
Originally posted by: NewAccount
So Its night there, right. You're night owl.
Yes it’s night
But I always in bed by 12 in weekdays
Weekends I will be in bed by 1:30
My time now is 6:30 pm
I am the only one in west coast, all other gang in east coast. They are 3 hrs a head of me
🤣🤣 Looks like I typed so much
Ohh cool less jhanjhat..👍🏼
I thought to make pasta but hubby said I will get pizza i said okay..😆
Yes it’s night
But I always in bed by 12 in weekdays
Weekends I will be in bed by 1:30
My time now is 6:30 am
I am the only one in west coast, all other gang in east coast. They are 3 hrs a head of me
🤣🤣 Looks like I typed so much
Its PM baby not AM 😆
Just kidding
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh cool less jhanjhat..👍🏼
I thought to make pasta but hubby said I will get pizza i said okay..😆
Yeah I know
I learned pizza also in this lockdown
My observation skill is saying you sleep less.😆 Last day almost whole day you're here.Yes it’s night
But I always in bed by 12 in weekdays
Weekends I will be in bed by 1:30
My time now is 6:30 am
I am the only one in west coast, all other gang in east coast. They are 3 hrs a head of me
🤣🤣 Looks like I typed so much
Oops let me correct it🤣