Ohk do you guys have any laccadive sea or something on the west coast??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ohk do you guys have any laccadive sea or something on the west coast??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Oh yes for sure 😂😂
Why you love chhuri chaaku more..?🤣
Do you like Maya??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆😆 SoRi for the win👍🏼
Yesss ✌🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohk do you guys have any laccadive sea or something on the west coast??
I’m not sure as idk
I’ll check and let u know 😂😂
Ya ya I do and I like Maya also 🤣
😆 Okay sure..
Alright people it’s 6.20am and I’m off now
Catch u all tomorrow
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya I do and I like Maya also 🤣
Maya used to use chhuri chaaku..🤣
N fork too..
Gn rishi tc..🤗