Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

A Sad and  Worrisome Teaser

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update di.. 

So ishu got mesmerized seeing the house.. 

She liked it too much... Toshiji lovingly welcome her.. 

Puttar felt guilty that toshiji is showering so much love on ishu becoz of his illness.. 

Loved toshiji and ishu's scene.. 

Do puttar spent sone quality time with his, wifey.. 

He asked her to stay in his house as he can't live without her.. Ishu got agreed but asked him to not to disclose her identity on office.. 

Loved ishra scene di.. 

So ishu called him home... 

He come home leaving his treatment.. 

Ohh... Karvachauth celebration.. 

Hope raman ko koi problem na ho..

plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shocking teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it beautiful part hope ishra will confess their feelings n pls update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 11

Ishita was sleeping peacefully hiding into his chest while he was wide awake.he was trying hard to sleep but couldn't, as he was feeling restless.

He got up at last and had a glass of water in a go .then he wiped his sweat and walked in the balcony to get some fresh air.

He breathe heavily and said-pata nahi kitna ajeeb feel ho raha hai.kyun so nahi paa raha hoon main.i think mujhe apna session postpone nahi karna chahiye tha.i am feeling terrible .he was saying when he felt her arms around him.

Ishita-itni raat ho gayi,so kyun nahi rahen??she asked resting her head on his back.

Raman-tum kyun uth gayi??tum toh so rahin thi??

Ishita-aap aas paas nahi honge,toh main chain se kaise so sakti hoon.why u r so restless,jaan.kuch problem hai kya??she asked kissing his back.

Raman-nothing much,headache hai.

Ishita-aapko headache itna kyun hota hai.aap hamesha pareshan rehte hai iski wajah se.

Raman-pata nahi,shayad kuch problem ho mujhe.he said meekly .

Ishita-kuch bhi bakwaas mat kijiye,mere pati ko koi problem nahi hai.naa aaj ,naa kabhi.so stop talking nonsense .aur chaliye sote hai.raat mein uth kar bakwaas karte rehte hai.saying so she was going when he pulled her to himself and said-bahut pyaar karti ho naa mujhse??

Ishita look down and said-nahi karna chahiye kya??

Raman-aur agar Maine tumhe dhokha diya ho toh??he said making her look at him.

Raman-agar maine tumse kisi wajah se shaadi ki hogi toh??mujhe chod kar chali jaogi??he asked meekly and scared. 

She look at him and said hugging him tight-main aapko chod kar kabhi nahi jaane wali.hamesha aapke saath rahungi.issliye nahi kyunki aap bahut ameer hai,balki iss liye kyunki main bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse.she said resting her head on his chest making him smile fully.

Raman-tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaogi??

Ishita look at him and said-kabhi nahi.kabhi bhi nahi,pata hai kyun??

Raman nodded in no.

Ishita-kyunki aapne mujhe woh diya hai joh mujhe hamesha se chahiye tha.

Raman-kya??

Ishita-bahut saara pyaar,family aur aap jaisa pati.aapke meri zindagi mein aane se mujhe maa mil gayi ,ek parivaar mil gaya aur sabse jyada important, mujhe aap mil gaye.aur agar yeh kisi wajah se hai,then I can only thank my God, that he made a reason ,so that we can meet and come together.she said smiling making him smile too.

Raman cupped her face and said-i don't know,main kabhi yeh bata yaa jata paaunga yaa nahi,but I really love u .aur maine tumse bhale hi kisi bhi reason se shaadi ki ho ,but tumhare liye mera pyaar pure hai.

Ishita-i know,ab chaliye.its really late.mujhe subah uth kar breakfast bhi karna hai.woh kya kehte hai,sargi khaani hai.

Raman nodded and both walked to their bed.ishita hugged him tight and comforted him till he felt light and slept.

Next morning,ishita got up early and went to have sargi.toshiji was busy in preparation and welcomed her.

She lovingly give ishita all the gifts and serve her food.ishita had it smiling and toshiji blessed her with a long and happy married life.

After an hour or two,Raman got up and saw ishita busy in her chores.he hugged her from back and said-good morning wifey. 

Ishita smiled and said-good morning patidev.kaisa feel kar rahen hai ab??

Raman-very light and good.thanks for being with me,love.

Ishita-anytime hubby.she said smiling and both hugged each other smiling.

Raman-office jaa rahin ho??

Ishita-jaaun??

Raman-i don't have any problem,waise bhi tum office mein rahogi toh main tumhe din bhar dekh paaunga.

Ishita-toh main ready ho jaati hoon.

Raman-itni khoobsurat toh lag rahin hoon.

Ishita-office ke liye overdone nahi hoon??

Raman-nope,u r looking perfect.waise bhi bahut time ho gaya,let's announce our marriage.

Ishita-not now,but bahut jaldi.

Raman-but i wanna romance with you in my office too.issliye jaldi sabko bata do ki tum meri ho ,sirf meri.

Ishita-will do that,ab freshen up ho jaiye.phir office chalte hai.she said and both went downstairs. 

After few hours ,

Ishita tried to go to Raman when his associate said-stay away,sir ke paas koi bhi allowed nahi hai.

Ishita-par mujhe dekhne toh dijiye,unhe hua kya hai??Raman,Raman,suniye naa.kya hua aapko ,jawaab dijiye mujhe .she panicked seeing them taking Raman in the stretcher.

Ishita-raman,Raman, kuch toh boliye,she cried while his attendant wasn't letting her go near to him.

Her staff tried to stop her saying,ishita.tum kyun itni pareshan ho rahi ho.haan,boss hai hamare, but phir bhi.this is too much,tum toh aise react kar rahin ho jaise,

Pati hai woh mere,ishita said making everyone shocked.

Ishita-mere pati hai Raman,sirf boss nahi hai.he is my husband,mujhe unse milne dijiye please,please let me be with him,she cried .

Raman's sec-we can't as we don't know anything about u,kya pata aap jhooth bol rahin ho .we need to talk to sir's mother,he was saying when ishita bend on her knees and almost begged-mujhe ek baar Raman ko dekh lene diniye,please.he is my husband.she cried making everyone feel bad for her.

His bodyguards look at each other and one of them said-maam se puch lete hai.

Ishita-haan mummy ji se puchiye,please ask her.she said and his bodyguard called toshiji.

She picked the call and ishita cried hearing her voice,mummy ji Raman ko kuch ho gaya hai aur yeh log mujhe unke paas nahi rehne de rahen.

Toshiji got shocked and said-kya hua,phone do ishita ko.

Ishita took the phone and said-raman mere saath cabin mein the,aur achanak faint ho gaye.i called his bodyguard and ab woh log mujhe unke kareeb nahi jaane de rahen.unhe hospital le jaa rahen hai but mujhe unhe dekhne bhi nahi de rahen.please unko boliye naa,mujhe rehne de Raman ke saath.she said crying while every eyes were on her only.

Toshiji-tum ro mat ishita,usko phone do.

Ishita gave phone to his secretary and toshiji said-raman ko lifeline hospital le jao abhi.ishita ko uske saath rehne do.main doctor ko call kar deti hoon aur pahunch rahin hoon.listen its very serious,Raman ko turant hospital le jao,I am reaching there .she said and his secretary look at ishita allowing her to go to Raman.

Ishita ran to Raman and hugged him tight crying bitterly while he was laying unconscious. 

His sec-maam ,sir ko please le jaane dijiye.maam ne kaha hai sir ko immediately lifeline hospital pahunchana hai,its serious.

Ishita nodded hearing him and move aside ,they took Raman to the car and she followed them.soon they were taking Raman to hospital while ishita was just sitting next to him crying and praying for his well being.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next shot. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The update was really short. But, I look forward to reading ahead. 

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 3 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved how ishita consoled raman❤️❤️

He was relieved and happy that she will never leave him🥺❣️❣️

She loves him too much💞💞

Omg........raman 😨😨

Ishita was so scared 😭😭

Hope ishita’s pure love keeps him fine and healthy 🙏🏻🙏🏻🥺🥺

Lets see what happens next