Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this was a sequence everyone expected to see in the show which never happened..but had it been shown.. I doubt it would be anywhere as good as this ..but this what i would have loved to see. 

You really have a magic with the words dear author..pls do write more stories on vani.

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really really really love this os, you have expressed vani's emotions in the best possible way. The dialogues are so well written that i could imagine the whole scene playing out in my head. Would love to read more of your writingsπŸ€—

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing os.  

The way you have portrayed their emotions.... is just amazing. 

The outbreak of her emotions ....his efforts to bring her back to normal ..... their precious bond...

Everything was damn good. 

It was an amazing master piece πŸ‘

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Very well written πŸ‘ plz makers see this piece.

U defined d characters & emotions very well .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Do continue.😊

Thank you so much! Means a lot. β€οΈ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Amazing...

Keep writing...

Thanks a lot. πŸ˜Š

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Awesome.. So good. Loved it. 

Thank you so much. πŸ˜Š

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

This is beautifully written!❀️❀️❀️  It was heart touching! The damaged bani sharma was so well written! I loved it!😳 I could envision every scene so well! Its almost like reading a chapter from a book! It left me wanting for more! 

I loved the progression right from their first interaction to the last one, she finding her love in him!❀️ It was so soothing to read! Kuddos to you! I loved your use to language! Its so poetic!❀️

Please continue writing!😳 VaNi from this perspective would be a treat to read!😳

This is my greatest accomplishment ! Thank you so much for your lovely lovely words. Made my day. β€οΈ

Will keep writing more. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I loved it..It's awesome and veers dialogue lovable..keep updating

Thank you so much! Will write more things soon. πŸ˜ƒ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this was a sequence everyone expected to see in the show which never happened..but had it been shown.. I doubt it would be anywhere as good as this ..but this what i would have loved to see. 

You really have a magic with the words dear author..pls do write more stories on vani.

Ikr? I mean I personally would have wanted some kind of reaction because as per me Jai and bani being destined together was something stopping Bani to give Veer a chance at the time, so it should have been given some weightage. Anyhoo, Thanks for your kind words.  They really mean a lot to me. 

Will be coming back with something new very soon. Will you guys be interested in something different from the show's premise? I mean completely AU? 

Do let me know. :)πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumbalkhattak

I really really really love this os, you have expressed vani's emotions in the best possible way. The dialogues are so well written that i could imagine the whole scene playing out in my head. Would love to read more of your writingsπŸ€—

I just get carried away while explaining but I'm glad that didn't become a problem. Phew! πŸ˜›

Thank you so much. 

Will surely keep more stories coming your way.