Hope they ll bring Tauji in future😈🤣🤣...bahut tange karega Vir ko 🤣🤣
I feel tauji aayenge... Agar aayenge to maza aa jayega... V ka Jenna waise haram kar diya hai aur kar denge... 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope they ll bring Tauji in future😈🤣🤣...bahut tange karega Vir ko 🤣🤣
I feel tauji aayenge... Agar aayenge to maza aa jayega... V ka Jenna waise haram kar diya hai aur kar denge... 🤣🤣
I think Purvi will take the gunshot on her. Maybe the attacker wronged her aim and the bullet was about to hit Vir and P came in between.
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I feel tauji aayenge... Agar aayenge to maza aa jayega... V ka Jenna waise haram kar diya hai aur kar denge... 🤣🤣
Vir ll go mad😆...he ll kill him 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I think Purvi will take the gunshot on her. Maybe the attacker wronged her aim and the bullet was about to hit Vir and P came in between.
No the target is Pur only
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I think Purvi will take the gunshot on her. Maybe the attacker wronged her aim and the bullet was about to hit Vir and P came in between.
No the person wants to kill P... Yesterday she shot P photo remember...
P and V are color coordinating... V ka kurta is sky blue... And P ka duppata has sky blue shade I think...
Aab kya karen we have to wait na