“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sm1308

Hey Dear frnz...

let us wait until this week for me to update...haven't replied to ur kind and awesome msgs/ reviews too...gemme until this week, and I should be able to update and reply you all...I wont promise though, kz it makes me feel terrible if I fail to keep it....but I assure you I'm gonna try my super best, to wrap the writing up...

until then, take care..

Love,

SM

Ok dii

Take ur time

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Hey Dear frnz...

let us wait until this week for me to update...haven't replied to ur kind and awesome msgs/ reviews too...gemme until this week, and I should be able to update and reply you all...I wont promise though, kz it makes me feel terrible if I fail to keep it....but I assure you I'm gonna try my super best, to wrap the writing up...

until then, take care..

Love,

SM

Hey hi .... no issues at least u messaged ... else I thought u vanished 😭 ... btw may I know your name? As I am tired of addressing u as writer ... n my name is ....... varsha ... naam toh suna nahi hoga ... lekin fir bhi hum bata rahe hai 😆

Edited by PBDcrazy - 3 years ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PBDcrazy

Hey hi .... no issues at least u messaged ... else I thought u vanished 😭 ... btw may I know your name? As I am tired of addressing u as writer ... n my name is ....... varsha ... naam toh suna nahi hoga ... lekin fir bhi hum bata rahe hai 😆

snigdha - her name😊

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dii where r u 

Plzz update

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey where r u ...? 😭

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 13

The Ambulance had reached the hospital, the attendants were rushing with stretchers carrying Abdul and Ruks to the ER.. Jo was rushing alongside them, when an attendant stopped her right outside the ER.

Attendent: You cant go in there maam..Please wait here. We’ll update as soon as we can.

Jo was still tear stricken and restless Please save them”…The attendent nodded in a yes, and hurried after the patients…

Left alone in the hallway, with the howering rush of medics and patients around, Jo stood there clueless. The ache in her head had exceeded beyond her forebearance…She winced in agony and clutched the nearby walls of the hallway to strengthen her stance..A thick drop of blood dripped off her nostrils. She could taste the coppery tint of the oozing blood on her lips..Before she could ask someone for help, the first blur in her vision errupted and soon after the entire hallway seemed spinning, crashing down..Her body lost her stance, following a complete blackout. However, she was sure that she did hear a familiar voice calling her name out, wrapping her in a warm safe embrace. Her heart screemed, “he was here..”. Peace awashed her brain, body and soul before the thick blanket of unconsciousness fogged her up..

(A few minutes before)

Jalal and Mirza were already rushing towards the ER after having heard from the reception of the hospital, that the patients of the highway accidents had been taken to the emergency..And there at the end of the hallway, Jalal saw Jo standing dazed still gaping at the closed doors of the ER..Jalal knew it was Abdul in there, his heart constricted in agony, but felt a relief too, THANKS to god atleast Jo was okay…He leapt forward, calling for Jo at the top of his voice.. Jo did turn but wasn’t looking at him at all..Instead it seemed as if she was losing her footing…jalal rushed..his heart thumped with the similar dread again..just when he was right in the distance to grab hold of her, she had completely lost her consciousness..droplets of blood were gushing through her nostrils, staining her pristine white dress..He called n called her out but to no avail..Her paled face had gone limp in his hand, she had fainted…Jalal, tried to dab the blood dripping off her nostrils with his thumb, and pulled her head in the crook of his neck…Her blood smudged on his shirt’s collar. A pain so unbearable ripped his heart n burnt his eyes, seeing her drained off life..He wanted to yell for help but his voice had cracked..Looking helplessly, Mirza who stood right next to him managed to act quick, and rushed calling out, “ We need help..Someone please get a doctor”…

In no time Jo was taken to be attended too..It took all the strength Mirza had to pull Jalal off his feet and make him sit on the bench…By now, all jalal’s agonized mind could grasp was that Abdul and Ruks had been in the accident…And there was something terribly wrong with Jo too…One night and the lives of three people he would give his for, were at stake…His friends, His love..were fighting for their lives and there was nothing he could do..

Hours passed. One of the doctors who had been assigned to the patients of the accident had already updated, Abdul and Ruks state..Abdul was critical…Too much of blood loss, internal bleeding, broken ribs and bones all over..They were waiting for the critical hours to pass. Ruks on the contrary had suffered comparatively less injury…No life threatening wound other than a fractured collarbone and left wrist....Mirza wished he could say something to Jalal, but he couldn’t..He was hurting too, Abdul and Jalal were like brothers to him, Ruks and Jo were equally family for what they meant to Abdul and Jalal..Yet, he pressed Jalal’s shoulder reassuringly, “They all will be fine”…But Jalal was too lost to look up to him and respond..Mirza, continued, “I’ ve called Adi…He and Heer’s sister would be here any minute”…Before, Mirza could finish…the doctor who had been attending Jo had come up..Jalal stood up agitated,

Jalal: She was not in the accident doctor…Whats wrong with her??

Doctor: Mr. Jalal…She seems to have a history of neurological condition…She suffered a severe stroke and I can tell looking at the scans its not the first time…she must have gone through surgeries before…The damage is in progressed state…Usually the patients of such kinds suffer from complete or selective loss of memory, recurrent haemorrhages and bleeding, loss of sense of direction, bouts of unconsciousness…Do you know of any symptoms or maybe any accidents she had been previously..??

Jalal looked at the doctor, dumbfounded..Then, mild recollections of Jo, telling him, she was not allowed to drive, that she was never good with directions. Her not recalling any of Jalal’s habit. Her emotional outburst everytime they recollected their past. The nagging helplessness in her eyes, when she had told him that Jalal’s face haunted her for years and that she had come to find some answers. The restless and agitation she would feel when Jalal would ask her not to indulge in their lost times, while she would insist that he should ask for answers..All this, because she might not have a recollection of their time together?…All this, because she might not have left out of her own will, but might have lost her way back?…Did something happen to her ten long years back? Did she get into an accident, and is still suffering to this day? If jalal had last shreds of strengths left, it weaned too..he pressed his chest and throat feeling the suffocation..And the concerned doctor held his elbow,

Doctor: Are you okay, Mr. jalal?

Jalal (inaudibly): Will she be okay??

Doctor: I need to see her medical history before I can treat her further..You need to contact her family..

Before, Mirza could say that he already did..Shibani and Adi had already reached..Shibani was a complete mess, she was howering her glances all over the places, with the file in her hand..while Adi was making way so that she doesnt bump into people..Finding jalal, Adi pulled Shibani in the direction, where the doctor was already talking to Jalal..

Shibani (addressing the doctor): Heer! My sister..she is my younger…(choked with tears)Here you need this..Is she okay?? Doctor??

Shibani handed over Jo’s file and the doctor giving her an assuring nod, asked Adi to come aside, leaving Shibani with Jalal and Mirza…

Aching Jalal, looked at Shibani..The thought of Abdul and Jo struggling for life, the thought that he not only could lose his dear friend but he could lose Jo AGAIN, pushed him off the edge..He stood up and with all the contempt and anger bubbled up, moved towards Shibani, and before he could say a word or Mirza could hold him, Adi had already pushed Shibani out of his way…

Adi (cautiously): Stay back..Get a hold of yourself..We are at the hospital..

Jalal couldn’t contain it. He grabbed Adi’s collar and swung him against the wall, keeping him held there..Adi contorted with pain but composed again. Stayed silent though..

Jalal (enraged): What the HELL is wrong with her?? You knew and yet you lied..You said she had nothing to do with me?? Never said that she was suffering…You damned liar…It was not her who left, it was me who left her when she needed me the most…And hell I believed you..All those years I blamed her, hated her, while she suffered silently…How could I've done that? Why did you do that?

Adi couldn’t say a word..He wanted to apologize but stayed quiet..Shibani on the other hand, spoke up..

Shibani: Let him go..its not his fault..It was all mine to begin with…And I cant apologize enough for the pain everyone had to go through….

Jalal left Adi. Shibani looked at him and could easily see the guilt and heart wrenching pain that his orbs were reflecting..She knew the feeling too well..

Hours passed. God knows how many..The evening had drifted and the dark night had followed. Jalal and Shibani were still sitting idle in the hallway, while Mirza and Adi would follow any doctor they could find…with a hope to get an updated status on all the three inside…

After sometime, Jalal stood up and came outside in the balcony to gulp a breath of cool air..Somehow breathing was too hard for him today..A painful void in his chest was making him tearfilled every now and then…When suddenly he noticed that someone was behind him..It was Shibani..She had gotten him a glass of water..

Jalal took it…

Shibani spoke, She had gotten into an accident that day, when you had come to visit her at the function at Singhaniya’s ten years back. Thats why she couldn’t connect back with you…We lost our dad in that accident. Both dad and her were trying to save me from getting hit…shielded a brat like me from getting hurt, got hit in my place”….

Jalal (didn’t look at Shibani), You should have told me…I deserved to know…You should have known, I loved her…You did know, right? What she meant to me..??

Shibani nodded, I did, I got to know that night, when you were talking to her..I saw you with her…That was what made me angry…

Jalal couldn’t contain the confusion, he looked at Shibani with a questioning gaze.

Shibani continued, All those years back, I misunderstood your advances as for me. I never thought they were meant for Jo.

Jalal’s eyes widened. There was no way that he had ever done anything that Shibani would have thought otherwise…

Shibani understood the dilemma, I know, I get it now…I never realized it was only because of Jo that you hungout with us, in the first place…

Shibani sighed, being the reckless, demanding, pampered and troublesome child that I was, compared to Jo, who was nothing but understanding, obedient, and forever content…I couldn’t stand that I was denied of someone I liked..I couldn’t understand how can Jo, who never even laid hands on my things could take my crush..That how, my sister who always got what I didn’t pick, was somehow your first pick…The childish denial, the harsh angry words, that I said to her that night ten years back not only cost me the life of our father but almost my younger sister too…The fatal accident happened as a result of my sick rage.

Jalal flinched at the disclosure and looked back at Shibani..who looked nothing but a wrecked sibling..the sarcasm in her words made it evident that she despised her younger self...

Shibani continued, “Dad was gone and Jo was fighting for her life. She had severe injuries. Dad and Singhaniya uncle were collaborators. The news of the fatal accident was stopped from being released to avoid the crumbling of our company’s stock. May be thats why you never heard of us..Mr. Singhaniya made sure that no matter what Jo should survive..The two of us were flown to UK. I couldn’t even bid our father the last goodbye..Perhaps, I deserved it..Jo didn’t wake up for seven long months. I still remember checking her pulse every other hour to make sure she was breathing atleast…And when she woke up, after that long, she suffered the first deadly stroke recalling dad…She would call your’s and dad’s name suffering the nightmares, while I stood by her bedside unable to do anything to comfort her. Those were the most difficult 12 months for her..The traumatic recollection of the accident, wouldnt let her live..I was forced to leave..Because everytime she would see me, she lapsed…That was the year she had to go through series of surgeries …The treatment followed but as a result of surgeries, her memory was deeply impacted..She couldn’t recall much…she couldn’t recall what happened to dad..and I kept a distance, because for her betterment the loss of those painful memories were necessary…

She couldn’t forget you though..She would sketch your face and ask me if I knew someone named Jalal…that she often dreamed about you…And I was so scared that telling her about you might also bring back the memories of the horrid accident..that I denied every single time, for all those years…I asked Adi to tell you that Jo had nothing to do with you, that she didn’t even want to see you..thats why she never contacted back….I was afraid, you might persue her..and she would remember everything…and lapse again..

But she wouldnt budge, not even after years had passed.. I had to tell her that maybe you were just a childhood friend…but I guess Jo knew in her heart what you meant…Just because I didn’t encourage her queries she stopped asking me anymore…She came to India, and I never imagined that you were the reason…She had read about COSMOS …She had found you...I couldn’t even believe how could she have recognized you after not having seen you for ten years…

Just yesterday, she was so agitated..had recollected part of that fateful night..I couldn’t tell her anything..I should have, maybe…But, I knew she would hate me…for what happened to dad, to you, to her…all because of me…I didn’t have the courage to see hatred in those beautiful pair of orbs that brim with love for me…

Shibani looked at jalal. Her silent sobs wouldn’t stop, “Belive me, its so freaking painful..Only if I hadnt been rash that night...Things might not have taken this ugly turn...and its so tiring to carry this burden, hide the truth from her…and I’m so sorry…Forgive me please if you can…”

Jalal looked at Shibani, and all he could see was a genuine regret, a sincere apology, and a scared sister with a burdened heart…He reverted his gaze back to sky. Shibani was standing next to him on his right..He made her head lean on his shoulder, “Jo loves you, will always do…You kept her alive..Thats all that matters..You did well”..

Shibani allowed the pain to seep through in form of tears and spoke again, Jo will pull through and come back…Right???

Jalal nodded, “ She will have to…All of them will have to…”

Edited by sm1308 - 3 years ago
sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PBDcrazy

haha :) me, snigdha

n i updated...its been an aweful heavy month..i wrote this update today...like a marathon 6 hrs..n im more so emotionally exhausted than physically...

enjoy

sm1308 thumbnail

enjoy the update

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Dii where r u 

Plzz update

Oh dearie

Here is the update..

have fun..although i feel,,it made my head heavy ..

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful ❤️

So.much happened with this poor girl :(