“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divyaJA

Finally got the update
Oh my god so much happened to poor jo

finally truth revealed

Hope everyone will be alright

thanks for update

Ur welcome...n Yes indeed...they endured but will get through..

enjoy the part I of the finale chapter

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PBDcrazy

Ohh godddd ... what a nerve wrecking update .... it was no less than a roller coaster ride.... u had me on the edge of my sofa .... poor Jalal... I so much feel for for his helplessness... shibani n ruks r similar... very selfish n immatured 😡 ruining the life of others n themselves .... plz punish ruks n shibani .... no second chances , maafi etc etc ... these 2 need a good tight slap on there faces .... 

N you FINALLY updated .... what a relief ... I was dying to know the suspense which u created from last 12 chapters ... now the cat is out of the bag ... can't wait to knw what will happen next ... 

Awwweeee...thankyou I'm glad for the thrill..But honestly lemme think a way to smack these two..you're right though, Im getting a softie on them...but you cant blame me...its new year eve,,,lets spare them a chance at happy ever after ...what do you say???

updates in part ...smaller though..

but enjoy :)

sm1308 thumbnail

Sorry dear! if i make it longer...you will have to wait..i thought I will write for maybe 2 hrs every other day, and post these shorter parts...what would you prefer..

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sm1308

heya friends...

Merry Christmas...

I'm writing the final chapter...and thought to share it in parts as a treat for christmas and upcoming new year...lets hope the difficult times will pass, and the coming year will bring more joy, warmth and love. Our bond with all the people we love would strengthen and we' ll be endowed with more strength, determination and vigour to accomplish our dreams...

Lit us lit up from within and make our wishes come true..

Next part coming soon..

love

snig :)

Merry Christmas, hope this year will be better 😃

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sm1308

Sorry dear! if i make it longer...you will have to wait..i thought I will write for maybe 2 hrs every other day, and post these shorter parts...what would you prefer..

Okk since it’s the last part .

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

thanks for the chapter .

as i hv guessed it from the start about shivani's part , & she is ruined in guilt & pain . i hope from here things only get better for all of them . waiting for next part & my JaJo.......

Cool:) I like it when my readers guess the plot..make me fell in sync..n yup all good from now on..n u got ur Jajo in this one..

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soso70

Awww update 😍😍

Now the complete truth is out. Jalal's shocked.

So much suffer for JoJa mostly because of Shibani and now yet Ruks too. Shibani causes the death of her father and destroyed the life of her sister and Jalal because of her stupid childish behaviour. with the excuse of wanting to protect Jo, she keeps the truth all the years to herself. And now Ruks goes one better with her selfishness.

She let suffer Jalal and especially Jodha again. Now Jos health status is worse even more and no one knows how she will be. Jalal fears to loose her again. Also he fears to loose Abdul. He feels so helpless. All 'cause of the stupid behaviour and selfishness of two persons. One get injured in the accident too and the other is a mess, eaten away of guilt and shame. They both earn their situation into which they brought themselves. They should get tight slaps for their immatured behaviour. On the other side Shibani is punished by her guilt.

Thanks a lot for update Snighda 💖💖. It tied me up once again. great plot 👍🏼. Can't wait how it's going on 

Take care 

n yeah..finally the truth i had been brewing since past 12 chapters is out..i feel relieved too :P

thanks for the lovely review..im glad you felt tied with the plot..what more can i ask:)

n yeah i totally understand the anger over Ruks and Shibani...the worst that people around them get harmed with no fault of theirs :(

lets see how the final part gets wrapped up..im conflicted honestly..but lets wait n see

thanks again..

enjoy the update

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Aww didi wht happened to u??

Hope you are fine and doing well.

all well dearie..it was just exhausting to write the last chapter...for some reason i felt really sad :(

enjoy this one...

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mango_1

Hi....a silent reader of yours but this happy made me to write a comment...amazing story pls update soon

im really glad you commented...and liked the story..

here is a small treat..a small part for the next chapter..

enjoy :)

Edited by sm1308 - 3 years ago
So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Merry christmas to you too. Hope the coming year will be better

What a lovely christmas gift to share the final chapter in parts 💖

Ruks is shattered by her action. Shibani is farther eaten up by her guilt       

Finally Jo wakes up. Jalal is so happy. Let´s see how it´s going on.

I'm looking forward to the next part