Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

||And I'll Keep Trying|| A Sai - Virat OS

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

||And I'll Keep Trying|| A SaiRat OS

Hatred… anger… resentment… all these feelings engulfed him, knocking the air out of him. He didn’t know if it were possible for a person to hate themselves any further than how much he hated himself now. He simply loathed himself. How could he do this? How on earth could he even think of doing this to her?

“Jaldbaazi mein liye hua faisle, aadmi ko zindagi bhar zakhm de sakta hai… yeh baat mujhe Gadchiroli jaake pata chala…”

“Jo ladki iss sabke zimmedar hai, jiske wajah se yeh sab kuch hua hai, yeh mujhe khaana khilane aayi hai.”

“Akhir tumhe pata chalgaya ki iss ghar mein tumhari jagah kya hai.”

His words rang in his head, firm and clear. Every time he thought about those words, he wanted to die. His own words pierced through his heart like a knife, slowly twisting itself. He didn’t know which was more painful – reliving his own words in his head, or living with the fact that he uttered those words for the rest of his life. Sai would never forgive him. Never in a million years.

Sai… his thoughts turned to the girl he said these words to. The girl whose father sacrificed himself to save his life. The girl whom he swore to protect. The girl whom he married only because of a promise. The girl who entered his life only to wreak havoc in it. The girl who challenged him to be his best self. The girl who slowly made her way into his… heart?

His heart… what did it feel for Sai? What was Sai to him? Who was Sai to him? He had hurt her. He knew that. But why was that very thought haunting him more than ever? Why did the sight of her tears break his heart into a million pieces?

His mind recalled the conversation he had with the DIG earlier in the day.

“Virat, I just wanted to inform you that you’ve been cleared of all charges. Aapke khilaf jo complaint hai, it has been proved baseless. Congratulation Virat. Aap kal se kaam pe aa sakte hain. And on the behalf of the department, I would like to apologize for whatever happened.” said the DIG, as he shook his hand.

Virat couldn’t believe his ears. Just as he had lost all hope, just as he was about to give up and break the news to his family, he got a call from the department that literally changed his life. Miracles do happen after all.

“Lekin sir, kaise?? How did you know that I am innocent? I hadn’t even gathered any evidence yet.”said Virat, trying to remain calm and collected, in case it turned out to be a dream of sorts.

“Well, aapke wife ne aake Vitthal Mane aur uske bete Jagtap Mane ke khilaf testify kar diya hai. In fact, unhone yeh bhi keh diya hai ki Jagtap Mane ne unko kidnap kar diya tha aur unse zabardasti shaadi karne wala tha, lekin aapne aakar unko bacha liya. Unka yeh ek statement kaafi tha, aapko beguna saabit karne ke liye. And we will be getting an arrest warrant for Jagtap Mane soon.”

He remembered how adamant she was when she wanted to go out in the morning. And he remembered all the horrible things he had said to her when she wanted to step out. If he could ever go back in time to change one thing in his life, it would have been this. He would have given anything in this world to take his words back. He had lost her now. Probably forever. And the very thought of it made him want to scream his lungs out. He aimlessly walked about the terrace, not aware of the presence of another soul that was breaking.

~*~

"Aaba, aapne aisa kyun kiya?" Sai nimbly held her father's photo to her chest, while a sob escaped her lips.

"Apni duty nibhate nibhate, beti ko bhul gaye aap. Ab dekho, main kahan phasi hoon. Ek bematlab shaadi mein, ek anjaan ghar mein, jahan log mujhe bilkul pasand nahi karte hai. Meri zindagi, mera pehchaan, sab kuch badal gaya hai aaba. Ab mujhe khud nahi pata main kaun hoon. I'm so lost. Mujhe aapki zaroorat hai aaba, please wapas aa jao." she sunk on the floor, her knees giving away, as she cried her heart out. 

She truly felt lost. After she lost her aaba, she didn't know if she would ever bring herself to trust anyone else. But she had. She had grown to trust Virat Chavan, the man who was her husband, the man who stood up for her when no one else did, the man who never went back on his word, the man who literally gave her a new chance at life. She had grown to trust him immensely, only to have it broken.

How could she, for one moment think that things would be alright between them? She knew that they would never have the relationship that any husband-wife might have, but she did believe that they had built an understanding, that they had a common ground. She believed that he actually cared for her. How could she even think that? And now, she was proven wrong, brutally. He not only thought her a burden, but also as a dark shadow, the one who brought darkness into his life. The one responsible for everything bad that happened in his life.

"Sai..." she a voice whisper her name through her muffled sobs. Of course, this was a voice that she had grown so familiar with that she would recognise it in her sleep. It was a voice she had grown to trust, and now, it was a voice she hated.

She turned around to face Virat, the tears in her eyes replaced with pure rage. Her hands clenched into a fist as he walked towards her with a pained expression on his face.

"Sai..." Virat took a step towards her, his hands outstretched, reaching out to her. She stepped back and slapped his hand away in disgust.

"Sai... I'm sorry. Please mujhe maaf kardo." Virat desperately tried to hold her, but every time he got any closer to her, she took a step back, out of his reach.

"Maafi kyun maang rahe hai aap Virat sir?? Maafi tab maangte hain jab humne kuch galat kiya ho. Lekin aapne toh koi galati nahi ki hai na. What ever you said to me, it wasn't a mistake. You meant every word of it." Sai spoke up, her voice strangely calm, yet firm. And Virat didn't like it one bit.

"Sai... mujhe pata hai ki maine jo kaha, galat hai. Gusse mein kuch keh diya maine. I know ki tum hurt ho. I'm so sorry. I'll never hurt you again. Bhas ek chance do mujhe." She was slipping away from his hand, and he knew it. No. He couldn't lose her. Not now, not ever.

"Hurt?? Nahi Virat sir. Main hurt nahi hoon. Bhas disappointed hoon, woh bhi apne aap se. Kyunki maine socha ki aap acche aur imaandaar insaan hai. I'm just disappointed that I chose to trust you. Hurt toh nahi hoon main Virat sir. Hurt toh hum unse hote hain, jinhe hum apna maante hain." Her every word felt like a bullet on his heart, but he knew that he deserved it this time.

"Sai... please. Tum mujhse naraz ho. Theek hai. Tum chillao mujhpe, thappad bhi maro, lekin aise baat mat karo. Hamare kamre mein chalo. I'll fix this." Virat broke down, desperately praying that she listens. He needed her. He couldn't let her drift away from him.

"Nahi Virat sir. Main aapke kamre mein nahi aaungi. Bhool gaye kya? Aakhir mujhe pata chal hi gaya ki iss ghar mein meri jagah kahan hai?" If thinking about what he said to Sai hurt him, her throwing the same words back at him just broke him. 

No. He had had enough. He couldn't let her go on like this. He had hurt her, and he'll put it right. He'll win her trust, and earn her respect, all over again. But he wouldn't let her go.

His hand reach out to hers and pulled her close, startling her. Just as she was about to protest, his arm snaked around her waist, securing her to him. Slowly, he brought his head down, and rested his forehead against hers. He could feel her struggling in his grasp for a few seconds before she gave up.

Virat felt a strange sense of peace that he never felt in a long time. All the agitation and desperation he felt vanished into thin air, and was replaced by a blazing warmth. 

"Kya aapko sach mein lagta hai ki main aapke life mein musibat laati hoon?" Sai voice broke the silence, while a lone tear escaped her eyes. Virat looked at her, pain etched across his face. At that moment, she just seemed so broken... so vulnerable. How could he even think of hurting her?

Before he could bring himself to answer, Sai went on. "Aaba ke jaane baad, maine socha ki main bilkul akeli hoon. Aur koi nahi hai mere saath. Lekin aap meri life aa gaye. Mujhe sahara diya. Aaba ke jaane ke baad mujhe laga ki main kisi aur pe kabhi bharosa nahi kar paaungi, lekin main galat thi. You were always there. And you taught me to trust again. Lekin kal, aapne mera bharosa thod diya Virat sir. How can I bring myself to trust you again?" Sai tried to push Virat away from her, but in vain.

"Sai... maine tumhara bharosa thoda hai, tumhe bohot dhukh pohonchaya hai. I know that. Aur sorry ke alawa main kuch aur nahi keh sakta. But I'll fix this Sai. I'll earn your trust again. Please, mujhe sirf ek chance do. Mujhse aise door mat jao." Virat slowly caressed her face, wiping the tears that streamed down her eyes.

"Mere paas rehne se ya door jaane se aapko kya farak padta hai Virat sir?" asked Sai, making him look up. 

"Farak padta hai Sai. Bohot farak padta hai. Yeh mat poochna ki kyun farak padta hai, kyunki mere paas iska jawab nahi hai. Main sirf itna jaanta hoon ki mujhe tumhari zaroorat hai. I need you with me. Please hamare kamre mein chalo." 

Virat tried to snake his arms around her waist again, but she stopped him.

"Maine abhi tak aapko maaf nahi kiya hai Virat sir. Main aapke kamre mein nahi aaungi." Sai pulled away from him, looking him square in the eyes. She wasn't okay yet. He knew that. But he also knew that she was on her way to forgiving him.

"And I'll keep trying Sai. I'll keep trying until I put things right. Aur main tumhara bharosa bhi jeet lunga ek din. Aur main tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karunga. Ek din tum khud mere paas aaoge, aur kahoge ki tum mujhpe bharosa karte ho, aur tum apne kamre mein wapas aana chahte ho. And I'll wait till then." 

~*~

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm back with another OS again😆. I know, I know. Horrible. But I couldn't help it. I couldn't sleep last night, and I just sat and typed this thing out. Aur ab kar hi liya, so I thought I'll post it. I know that it's too angsty, so please maaf kardo😳 

Okay, I'm ready for the jhootas and tomatoes and andas now Aur saath mein koi feedback hai, toh woh bhi de dena😉. 

P.S. I've also written an OS on Samrat - Pakhi, because I honestly love the idea of that couple. Shall I post that too??🤓

Love you guys (my dear forum waasis, and immature people🤗)

Niya 

(an immature SaiRat shipper)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxSicMNDVSxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This One shot is an absolute treat! 

It’s everything I wanted to happen in the episode ❤️

The way you explained Virat’s realisation with all the hurtful words he said to Sai, that’s exactly what I wanted in the show. Virat to sit and contemplate how rude he was to her. 

Sai breaking down holding her aaba’s photo and Virat witnesses it ( Its like thousand of knives stabbing him) .

Now go and earn her trust back. 

This OS was just perfect like how everyone has mentioned it . 

I’m dying to see something of this sort to happen in the show, but till then, tum ho na 😆❤️

Babe! You write so beautifully 🤗

The moment I saw you posted the OS, though I didn’t have time to read it I Reserved it 🤣

See that’s the craze 😆

You explained Virat’s & Sai’s inner turmoils . I loved it how it was the main focus of your OS ❤️ 

And you ended it with Virat determined to win her trust back. 
PERFECT! 

Please write more :) 

Edited by XxSicMNDVSxX - 3 years ago
Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is beautiful❤️....I was so engrossed while reading and thought it ended too quickly😉

You are fab here👍🏼...plz post the other one too...would love to read😳

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Just one word : RESPECT!

Man you just wrote how it should have been portrayed in the episode today. The words that Virat used with Sai,  that also in front of Pakhi..... CV should allow some time slot for Virat where he just sit back and understand the intensity of the words he used against that innocent soul. Words are sharper than knife and his words literally shredded the flower inside Sai, a flower which was already dying, a girl who was already broken.

Repenting is necessary for Virat after this fiasco and I distaste the idea of how easy it was to get Sai back in the room. He should be left alone for a certain period to repent. He deserved it. Otherwise,  he won't remember the lesson and wil continue to use meaningless hurtful words in the future also.

I've watched some clip of the Bengali version and I simply don't like the Male lead. I know, humans are not perfect and it is kind of a good change and practical to show that Leads are not always perfect. But at least we can expect a strong backbone type Male lead for a strong character like Sai. If Virat goes exactly like thehe Bengali version, I would be extremely disappointed as Neil Bhatt has tremendous acting skill to potray 'Virat' so amazingly.  The CV  should put a good use of his acting by giving him a script worth of his acting. I could literally potray Neil while I was reading your OS. and the much needed certain period of distance between these two to sort things out and Virat's determination to make thibgs right  are cherry on top. The episode today couldn't make me satisfied but your OS just did that. Exactly what I wasas expecting as a rational viewer.

Madam, please guide me how to thibk like you and write like you! Take my RESPECT man!!!

Oh damn, I just wrote a damn composition.  Sorry!

Your writing just indulged me to write all these altogether.  You are too good man!

Keep gifting us your writups. It's a treat to read!

Happy Writing!

Love you!

Edited by ByunBaekhyun - 3 years ago
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maam, this is perfect! I mean THE PERFECT Confrontation! I know we won't get anything like this on TV, but I just wish to say... you got it on point. Everything Virat  must have thought in the aftermath, everything sai must have felt facing God knows how much in that house in ONE DAY! 

Also, the way you wrote this... superb. You made me feel it, visualize, you are my favorite writer here i am not lying, trust me.

Finally, I love the fact that there was no solid conclusion, rather this is how I wanted to have the scene, on this note(without downplaying the issue..). I love how both Sai and Virat understand how much trust and respect stands for in their lives! Sai shone through, her fragility and strength!!.. Virat knowing it would take much more than this and ready to do it. Their hug was pure perfection, their vulnerability with each other.. how they view each other and them grasping to get what it is between them!(even though the feelings were not clear--- can I say that was the perfect touch!!! ) like at this point they must be your characters, that is SO virat and that is SO sai... this is SO sairat, I can't even!!!

Maam, don't ever stop writing!

( this is the longest review I have written in a long time but you deserve it, and if I can just request something... I would like Sai and Virat having a proper conversation about 'maturity' without bringing P in between in the cringe way as shown in the show. Where sai introspects how she is OTT sometimes, but virat refuses to let her feel bad about it knowing a girl her age shouldn't have to face all this and instead vows to let her grow and it is implied that he IS her actual guide) 

If you feel like it, please do consider! 

Love!

Edited by MissPrakash - 3 years ago
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome os.....

Just what I wanted to see in today's episode.....

What they rather showed was immature.....

Yours os shows the perfect scene which they could have shown.....

Confrontation regarding virats nonsense talk was needed....not this childish lizard thingy!!!

Keep up the good work!!

🖤🖤🖤

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

WOWWWWWWWWW. 

Not going to lie, the sadist in me LOVED this OS because of how much Virat is suffering and thank you for not making Sai forgive him so easily!! I loved loved loved it! Write more, please!

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is pure fire...

Loved this to every bit.

I so wish to see this happen in the show..

Thanks for not making Sai forgive him so easily. Viraat should repent for every word he said to her.

Do write more.

Loved it. ❤️❤️

bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was absolute gold. I wish Virat really introspects and thinks about the words he's used, the phrases he threw at her and how he literally fed her to the dogs of CN.  Loved how you've brought about the impact of the hurt that it's caused her and how she's questioning herself, her worth of self and this relationship that she thought was going to be beacon in a storm. 

AAAH, i hope that tomorrow's tete-a-tete explores at least some of this before heading back to headdesk ville. 

Also please post Samrat-Pakhi OS. I think that relationship has the ability to be absolutely beautiful, if the two involved in it just give it a chance. 

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jaldi unres karo jaan🤗