Brahmarakshas 2 Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode 4 - 05 Dec 2020

The Episode starts with a newly wedded couple coming to the hotel. The groom tells that he has booked the hotel room on their room. Brahmarakshas roars seeing the bride from her room, as she stops on the way. Her husband comes back and asks what happened? She says her legs are stuck. He lifts her and takes her to room. They sit on the temple and are about to celebrate their wedding night, when brahmarakshas breaks the wall and takes the bride inside. He kills her. The groom gets shocked and faints. Shalini scolds Minty for troubling her daughter and complains to Kalindi about her. She says Minty scared her daughter Pari. Brahmarakshas/ Tantrik’s wife come to him and asks what did you do? She asks him to go and says she will handle the bride’s husband. She goes to him and tries to kill him. He asks her to let him go. Waiter comes there. Brahmarakshas wife opens the door and asks him to let them rest. She turns and finds the bride’s husband missing. She thinks he has escaped.

Kalindi sees Angad pouring water on her head. It is her imagination. She talks to Minty about Angad. Angad messages Kalindi on Pari’s number. Pari is exercising and hears Angad’s message. She replies Angad, when will you meet me? Angad says they will do dating, and says she has punctured his heart. Pari gets ready in saree. Her boyfriend comes there. She says you…He says if she acts more then he will celebrate wedding night 273 with her today and says he has record of all their nights. She pushes him. He goes.

Angad comes to Kalindi and asks what are you doing here, as you was about to meet me in the garden. Kalindi sits in the car.

Vardhaan Chaudhary comes to the Office after making Prithvi, Akshay and Jeevan wait. He tells that he has brought their employees and business, and gives them luxuries car as a gift. Prithvi refuses and asks what did he want? Vardhaan says temple trust which they were handling since 16 years and offers 3 times more money than they thought. Prithvi asks for 5 times more money and invites him to his daughter’s roka. Shakti and Damini tell that their son can’t do roka in a hurry. Prithvi says he had talked to Angad already. Angad comes and tells that he is ready for roka. Shakti and Damini agree to get them married. Shalini brings Pari there. Angad realizes they are talking about Pari and gets shocked. He coughs and goes from there. Robin asks Angad why did she choose such a girl who posts her pic many times in a day with different outfits. Angad says he wanted to marry tyre puncture girl, but end up sending message to this pigeon girl. He says there is something going on here. Brahmarakshas’ wife catches the groom. Waiter comes there. Brahmarakshas hypnotizes the waiter. The groom runs. Brahmarakshas catches him in his arm and kills him. He returns to the hotel. His wife says you have lost your power, how you will go to their house now. Brahmarakshas says he will go the cave and get his power first. In the cave, he gains powers and become brahmarakshas. His wife says you got all the powers again.

Kalindi is in the kitchen and talking on phone. Angad asks why did you send me message? She says I didn’t send you message and says you are getting engaged to Pari. Angad asks her to tell else he will tell everything to Shalini. Shalini comes there and asks Angad to come. Angad asks who is she? Shalini says she is our Servant Uma and her sister is Rama. She scolds them and asks them to be in her limits. Kalindi says ok Chachi. Shalini asks her to call her Maam.

Prithvi tells Akshay and Jeevan that they have taken a risk and will reach there, where nobody has reached. Shalini asks Prithvi, what your special guest eats? Prithvi says vegetarian may be…Gehna makes Brahmarakshas drink blood. He thanks her for the feast. She says don’t know what they will feed you. He says he is sure that he will get to reach Kalindi through Prithvi and his friends. Shalini asks Kalindi to make all vegetarian food and scolds her asking not to meet Angad again. Kalindi says ok. Minty asks Kalindi why she stays silent. Kalindi says why did you scare Pari by acting as brahmarakshas and then you gave wrong number to Angad. She says she has to make food for Angad’s roka. Pari talks to Sakshi about Angad.

Pandit ji’s son comes to know about the groom’s dead and his wife going missing. He finds the hotel card in the groom’s dead body and thinks what is the rakshas’ related with this hotel. Brahmarakshas finds out that someone is searching him while driving the car. Kalindi is in kitchen. Angad comes there and helps her cut the vegetable. Kalindi scolds him and says she works here with her respect and asks him to leave. Angad says sorry. Pari comes to Robin and asks him to tell about Angad. Robin thinks he got an idea to make Angad get rid of her. Pari talks to her sister Raunaq and tells that she got info about Angad. Angad comes to Pari and tells that he is not going to take anything from his dad and will start on his own. Pari says she loves him and not his money. She thinks that she loves him, but needs money. Shalini asks Prithvi to rethink his decision to handover the temple fund to a stranger. Prithvi asks her to go and make the arrangements to welcome him. Pari hears Angad telling Robin that he is forced to marry Pari. Robin asks what will happen with Ms. Puncture. Pari hears him and thinks Angad wants to marry Kalindi.

Vardhaan comes home and recalls everything, how he died. Prithvi lies to shakti that he is making Vardhaan as 70 percent partner, so as if anything happens to him then Vardhaan will settle Raghav’s debts. Shakti says I am really proud to have your daughter as my bahu. Prithvi fools him. Vardhaan gets Kalindi’s smell. Pari tells Sid, that he will get her love even after her marriage with Angad, but to get her love, he has to marry Kalindi. Sid is shocked.

Kalindi asks Anju, the servant to make the cheese kept properly. Minty asks why are you getting angry on her. Kalindi apologizes to Anju and offers to take the platter. She takes it outside. Vardhaan asks Prithvi about Raghav, Vaishali and their daughters. Shakti says they are no more now. Prithvi says they are not alive now. He asks him to sit and have food. Vardhaan sits on the chair and his hands becomes of a wolf. He somehow manages to cover up. Kalindi’s hand shake and she makes the platter fall down, something falls on his suit. Shalini scolds her and asks her to take him to washroom. Akshay notices his face, but Prithvi keeps him quiet. Brahmarakshas goes behind her and is about to hold her. She turns to him.

Precap: Brahmarakshas tells his wife that he felt that if he eats the girl’s liver then he will be dead. He says he wants Kalindi. His wife informs about Kalindi’s marriage. Kalindi is in the jungle and finds Brahmarakshas infront of her. She gets shocked.

Written Update Credit : Google, Uploader

Episode 5 - 06 Dec 2020

The Episode starts with Kalindi taking brahmarakshas to the washroom and says she is standing out, if he needs anything. He goes inside and becomes brahmarakshas. He roars. Kalindi asks are you fine, sir…hearing the noise. Brahmarakshas/Vardhaan comes out and looks in her eyes and sees Kalindi etc. She says your stained is gone and says sorry. He asks who are you? She says Uma. He says I see someone else soul in you. Prithvi comes and takes him to have food. Angad comes and applies ointment to her hand burn. She goes. Inteha song plays….She goes.

Prithvi thanks Vardhaan for coming. Vardhaan tells that very soon you will be rich and then I have to take appointment from you. He thanks him for the party and goes. Prithvi asks Vikram not to do any mistake and tells that in 2 days, Kalindi will be 21 years, and then he will sell the trust to Vardhaan.

Kalindi sees the dream in which brahmarakshas is infront of her and she finds herself as the bride. She gets shocked and tells Minty that this time, her dream seems to be real as if some reflection is behind her. Gehna gets angry and stabs on the table. She says she was infront of you and you didn’t do anything. She says she will kill her for separating them. He says his blood boiled when he saw her, but he thought that if he kills her then he will lose his life. He says she is an adult now and when he marries her, then he will become immortal. He says he will marry her, but will have wedding night with Gehna. Gehna hugs her.

Shalini comes to know from Pari that she asked Sid to marry Kalindi. She scolds Pari and says marriage is not a game. Prithvi comes there. Shalini tells what Pari has done. Prithvi likes Pari’s idea to get Kalindi marry Vikram’s son and tells that it is good, as if when people asks where is Kalindi, then they will tell that they don’t know.

Shalini comes to Kalindi and convinces her to marry Sid, by emotionally blackmail her. Shakti tells that he is busy with Ishaan’s wedding, when Angad tries to speak to his dad. Vikram announces his son Sid’s marriage with Uma. Prithvi says she is not less than a daughter to me. They give her hand in Sid’s hand. Pari smiles. Prithvi says today is Uma and Sid’s engagement too, along with Angad and Pari’s engagement. Madan asks Inspector to come with him to the hotel and shows the bridal dress.

Gehna takes Vardhaan/Brahmarakshas/Tantrik Jwala to the jungle and inform him about Kalindi’s engagement with Sid. He becomes angry and becomes brahmarakshas. He takes Gehna in his hand. Gehna asks him to go to Prithvi’s house as Vardhaan and stops the engagement.

Kalindi is taking online tuition. Minty comes there and asks her not to marry Sid, as he is having an affair with Pari since many years. Kalindi hopes he will become good after marriage. Sid comes and kisses Pari. He asks if he is talking to a girl or wall. Pari says just block Kalindi on your name, but don’t marry her. Sid appreciates her plan.

Angad comes to Kalindi and asks how she can agree to marry Sid. She says she knows Sid since many years. She asks him to accept the truth and go from here. He asks her to tell why is she crying? She says how to fold these many clothes? He says I can help you with this and asks her to go and wash her face. Kalindi goes to the washroom and washes her face. She thinks these tears are not because of Angad. Minty comes and gives her towel. Kalindi tells that she is worried about Angad’s broken heart. Minty says you can understand difficult formulas, but don’t understand your heart. She says you are feeling pain, this is love pain…you are in love with you. Kalindi looks at herself in the mirror and says this is lie. Minty asks then why you are stealing your sight. Kalindi says party is about to start. Minty asks her to do reality check.

Madan and the Lady Inspector comes to the hotel as the groom and bride. Vardhaan sees her and becomes brahmarakshas. Gehna sees the bride/lady inspector. Madan and the lady inspector check in the room with manager’s help, but leave brahmarakshas’ room. Gehna stops Brahmarakshas from going out and killing the bride. He gets angry, but she somehow manages to calm him down. He becomes Vardhaan and hugs Gehna. Lady Inspector tells Madan that they shall leave from here else she will arrest him. Madan is forced to leave with her.

Sid tells his friend that he is marrying Kalindi for Pari. His friend warns him against Pari. Kalindi gets ready and asks Minty to give her dupatta. Shalini comes there and wipes her lipstick. She says my daughter can only shine and star and you are just satellite around her. She asks her not to look good infront of Pari.

Pari comes to Angad and asks him to pose selfie with her friends. Angad says my smile is good in half smile. Vardhaan comes there and says I thought to come here uninvited as you are so good. He tells that he knows about their black deeds which they did 16 years back. He says when he thought then he understood that the two girls are the dead trustee’s daughters. He says why will a rich man like Vikram will get ready to get his son marry an orphan girl Uma, who can’t even serve the food properly.

Vikram tells Prithvi that he had already warned him not to do friendship with this strange man. He says he will tell everything to everyone. Angad smiles seeing Kalindi. Shalini gives Kalindi’s hand in Sid’s hand. Vardaan thinks Gehna was right, that brahmarakshas is not needed here. Prithvi announces Pari’s engagement with Angad and Kalindi’s engagement with Sid.

Everyone claps. Shalini hugs Pari. Pari forces Angad to dance with her. Angad goes to dance with Pari, but looks at Kalindi. Kalindi is dancing with Sid, and looks at Angad. They change the partners. Kalindi comes to Angad and Pari goes to Sid. They dance. The dance partner changes again. Sid holds Kalindi and pulls her closer while dancing. Kalindi feels uncomfortable and goes.

Prithvi tells Vardhaan that once he was very afraid, but now fear gets afraid of him. He says once I thought you as a friend, but you are very close to me. He asks him not to interfere in his family matters and goes.

Edited by Nichuss - 3 years ago

Episode 6 - 12 Dec 2020

The episode starts with kalindi colliding with vardhaan(brahmarakshas) and saying sorry.she goes . brahmarakshas stand fuming.His nails come out.Then he hears Sid calling waiter and turns back.Vardhaan aka brahmarakshas make waiter come near him and he mixes poison in the glass throgh his finger.Sid drinks the poisoned drink.His friend comes there,then sid asks about kalindi.His friend asks what happened to you?who cares for that maid(kalindi).He asks again what has happened to you ? why are you so cold?Are you okay?Sid goes.

Angad comes near Kalindi. Kalindi says you…you are here too…why can’t you leave me alone?Angad says i came here to drink water..i can also be thirsty.kalindi says right ,who drinks in the party came here to drink water.Angad says Oh…Like really..you are keeping an eye on me..you know That what is inside my glass.Kalindi says what?Angad says that’s why….then pari comes there and asks where are you going?kalindi goes upstairs…Sid goes behind her…

Pari says that you are my fiancee you can stay with me And let Sid go behind Kalindi. Angad says why is he going behind her? Pari says it means love.. not going behind…Romance..

Kalindi comes to her room and cries saying why don’t i get happiness because of the happenings…is it right or not…does this is not right to happen.. Sid misbehaves with Kalindi… Kalindi esacapes…Sid Goes behind her.. they reach jungle… brahmarakshas takes kalindi .. angad also comes there…

Shalini does her drama crying saying that where is my uma….etc… Sid comes there and blabbers saying brahmarakshas.. vardhaan and Angad come there with Kalindi.. Angad slaps Sid… Sid asks How dare you??.. Vardhaan says How much will you lie?? Sid defends himself but Vikram slaps him …Kalindi gains conscious.. everyone cares for her…..Vardhaan Talks to her.

Brahmarakshas discuss his plan with gehna…Kalindi comes with scooty.

Minty asks her where are you going?Kalindi says she is just checking whether the scooty is alright….They have a talk…

Kalindi thinks about Brahmarakshas…when she hears a knock…its Angad he gives roses she says i hate red and closes the door the half part of the flowers get spolied…Angad throws the flowers in the dustbin. .Robin asks what has happened to you.. throwing flow ers in dustbin…Angad puts him in the dustbin and goes…

Kalindi walks around the terrace …she sees a hand and goes there and its Angad…He asks for help to climb he gets to terrace…She asks why did you come here? If you don’t give reply I will push you.. why are you taking revenge on me?? like really says angad..he says you should take revenge from Sid not me as he did a cheap thing with you..she says you don’t want to stunt for me..Angad says I didn’t do any stunt for you but is going to do.. come with me ..she asks why..am not coming with you.. He says then I will shout and he shouts that shalini aunty….she keeps hand on his mouth.song plays.. He says we want to go through the way from where I came.. she shouts this way… he keeps hand on her mouth.. song plays..
They have an argument…

Police comes to panditji’s house and they have a conversation…

Kalindi asks why did you take me to jungle.. Angad says wait I will show..he shows the plates and throws one of them she says why are you wasting your money..he says this will help you to lose your anger…he makes her throw plates…song plays ….after that they go back to the house

In news it shows the murders made by brahmarakshas and says that the girls who wore red dresses were attacked Pari removes her shawl of red..
Angad comes to his room.. calls robine asks why I am getting smell of flowers from you…he remember the dustbin scene and they have a short conversation..
Vardhaan comes to meet Kalindi…Robin sees it and says she is going with other..
Vardhaan and kalindi talk about brahmarakshas… he asks her to come to kali mandir..
Angad says he will propose Kalindi today. .Robin says she has gone with Vardhaan.. Angad says she only touch his hand.. he says he will want to stay with her… they have a funny scene pari’sis hears this and tells it to pari..

PRECAP: angad proposes kalindi… Brahmarakshas asks her why did she come with red dress.. later Sid comes and says you came to celebrate with that rich .. he says today you will celebrate but with mee… brahmarakshas comes there.. they stand Shocked..