something that sets ur makeup re ...either setting powder or compact powder...both do the same job...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
something that sets ur makeup re ...either setting powder or compact powder...both do the same job...
haan body guards b ready h ...
Didn't get it!
ok guys...had much fun w/ u all..have to really go now ..bye..
BYEEEE...have a good day😳
Mein gifts soch samajhkar hi deti hoon🤣
lol, i think bc dance mei we have to apply heavy makeup so remembering the names off the bat lol
I didn't mean anything negatively...
It's most probably common to know the names, the uniqueness is in us🤣
something that sets ur makeup re ...either setting powder or compact powder...both do the same job...
Ok👍🏼
And pls don't mind it if I forget about this later😆
Me and make-up are opposite poles😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I didn't mean anything negatively...
It's most probably common to know the names, the uniqueness is in us🤣
@pink you forgot to add laziness🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
😆
My knowledge is limited to compact+lipstick+eyeshadow+blush+kajal and one skin colour ka thick liquid🤣 naam yaad nahi aaraha
And ismein se mein sirf kajal lagati hoon🤣
I prefer lip glosses over lipstick
Mujhe bhi yahi sab hi pata hai🤣
The only thing I use happily is lipstick😆 Like to see the black eye but can't use Kajal perfectly🤣 I'm that Anari🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@pink you forgot to add laziness🤣
Tumne add kar diya na, ho gaya🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mein gifts soch samajhkar hi deti hoon🤣
Jai Lavy Mata Ki 🙏🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5