Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
What's the story of this door?😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHBGZ78tzI
@5.45🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
What's the story of this door?😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHBGZ78tzI
@5.45🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hum jahan khade hote hai wahan ki jameen humari ho jate hai😎
this means mein ghar ke bahar nahi jati🤣
Ye kya tha🤣🤣 Tumhare zameen page pe bhi?🤣🤣🤣
lol, i think bc dance mei we have to apply heavy makeup so remembering the names off the bat lolOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Then Hi-fi from me too😆 But I know the pretty common names😆
arre ...its taare zameen par ...Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye kya tha🤣🤣 Tumhare zameen page pe bhi?🤣🤣🤣
haan body guards b ready h ...
😆Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Then Hi-fi from me too😆 But I know the pretty common names😆
My knowledge is limited to compact+lipstick+eyeshadow+blush+kajal and one skin colour ka thick liquid🤣 naam yaad nahi aaraha
And ismein se mein sirf kajal lagati hoon🤣
I prefer lip glosses over lipstick
ok guys...had much fun w/ u all..have to really go now ..bye..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That door was indeed needed🤣🤣🤣
lol, setting powder laga rahe jiss hisaab se b&w coloring tha gif lol
Ab ye kya hota hai?🤣
I only know talc powder now🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye kya tha🤣🤣 Tumhare zameen page pe bhi?🤣🤣🤣
YES😎
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5