Watch Brahmarakshas 2 Oct 16, 2020 Full Episode - Online in HD | ZEE5

Reglisse-Fill

Reglisse-Fill

Pic Credit: Google

Permission Granted By : BilliCat

Edited by Nichuss - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Story So Far... 

Raghav and Vishakha organized a Diwali and birthday party for their daughter Kalindi. Raghav's 

best friend Shakti Mehra and his wife with son Angad going to London for his business expansion. 

Raghav's loyal person Prithvi and his wife Shalini want money and jewelry from Kali Mandir. 

Akshay appoint a Tantrik Jwala, he wants Kalindi's horoscope when they gave her horoscope, he

become extremely happy as he found that girl who will help him to become immortal lifelong. He 

gave order to them to bring this girl right now but they send Komal not Kalindi but Jwala recognize

that she is not that girl. Raghav call Bhushan to take Kalindi with her but he joins hands with 

Prithvi for money and give Kalindi to him. In anger Jwala roped off Prithvi, Bhushan and Akshay 

from the pillar. Raghav feels not good so he went to Kali Mandir and he sees all as soon as 

Kalindi's sacrifice Pooja was going to end. He says to Jwala stop this pooja but he also roped off 

from the pillar then he looked at Prithvi and Akshay asked him, what are you doing here, you guys

were at home and where did you get the key of the vault of the temple. They told him they want 

jewelry and money from Kali Mandir. Raghav starts praying to Kali Maa to stop this evil work as 

soon as Jwala runs away but killed by Brahmarakshas and soul of Jwala gets transferred to him. 

Here Prithvi and Shalini kill Raghav and Vishakha and take her daughters.

16 years later

After 16 years, Kalindi and Minty become adult and live in Prithvi's house but constantly taunts 

from Shalini. Angad Mehra, a famous businessman and soccer from London run business with his 

father Shakti Mehra who constantly tell him to marry his best friend's daughter Kalindi. He wants 

to go Ambala but his wife always refuse because she does not want. At last she agrees but their 

sons Angad and Robin doesn't want to go but they also agree after his father's request.

Credit: Wikipedia

Episode 1 - 22 Nov 2020 ✍

The Voiceover briefs about Brahma rakshas. The newly wedded couple is walking through the jungle to reach their home, but they are attacked by the Brahma rakshas and the bride is taken away. The groom runs away.

6 hours before, Ambala

Shakti and his wife Damini come and wish Raghav a happy Diwali. Raghav says I am sad that you are going to London at night and that’s why I thought to make you do Lakshmi puja. He gives a cheque in his hands. Shakti refuses to take, but Raghav insists and says I know you are doing this for your wife. They laugh.

Raghav’s wife feeds food to her daughter and Angad. Damini teases a lady and calls her someone’s else wife. Shakti says Angad is born in our house and says I want your daughter Kalindi to marry my son when we return home. He says this is Kalindi’s money and that’s why I will get everything in her name. Shakti asks if he is not going to the temple today. He says he has sent Vikram, Akshay, and others. A guy tells Vikram that they have to steal the Devimaa’s ornaments when Raghav goes to drop Shakti to the airport. He hopes Akshay does the work. Akshay tears Kalindi’s kundali pages to be given to the tantric. Raghav’s wife finds the kundali book torn. Akshay tells Kalindi that he will miss her. He says I will call you to London when grown up. Kalindi says she will not come with him. Akshay brings the kundali pages to the Tantrik. Tantrik says he asked him to bring all the kundali. He asks Gehna to bring Kalindi’s groom. She comes to the animal who roars. Angad bids adieu to Kalindi. Raghav asks Prithvi, Akshay and Vikram to take care of Kalindi. The servant finds Vikram’s plan and asks his wife to ask her husband not to do this. Vikram hits on her head and she faints. Komal. Kalindi’s bua Komal sees her unconscious and confronts Akshay, but they make her unconscious. Servant calls Raghav and tells everything. He calls Balan and asks him to take Kalindi to a safe place. Balan takes Kalindi from there. Akshay, Vikram, and Prithvi take Komal as Kalindi, but Tantrik realizes that she is not Kalindi, as the mantras don’t do any effect on the girl. He catches the trio and asks about Kalindi. Balan brings her there and says even he wants to share Devimaa’s jewelry. Raghav and Vishaka come there. Vishaka dies. Raghav is tied to the pillar and prays to Devimaa to save his daughter Kalindi from them. Devimaa saves Kalindi. Kalindi gains consciousness and tries to run away. She falls down and faints. Raghav tries to go to her, but the pillar falls on her. Prithvi kills Raghav. Raghav says my daughter will take revenge from you all before his death. Jwala is attacked by the wolf and taken away from there. It kills Jwala and the latter’s soul enters the wolf They all reach the place when the wolf has taken the Jwala and find him dead. Prithvi shoots at the wolf, but he runs away. Prithvi tells his wife and others that they have to be Kalindi’s caretaker until she turns 21 years. The police come there. Prithvi acts innocent and tells that Jwala has kidnapped Kalindi.

6 hours before: The husband runs to the Brahmin and asks him to save his wife. Brahmin sadhu finds the Brahma rakshas and curses him telling him that he will not get Mukti. His son cries as he dies.

After 16 years,

Angad is seen playing soccer and his grand entry is shown. Shakti is in his office. Angad comes there and gives the presentation. The clients like his presentation and leaves. Angad shows the mini trophy and Indian flag to Shakti. Shakti gets happy and asks where is your brother. Angad’s brother comes there and talks to Shakti. Shakti’s wife talks to her friends. Their friends’ daughter flirts with Angad and his brother. Shakti says Indian society girl is after our sons. She asks what is the big deal? Shakti says your sons are not having good values. She says they are like you. You have changed after marriage. Shakti says I am taking my sons to get them married in India. He says Angad will marry Raghav’s daughter. Damini asks where are they? Shakti says Kalindi is in Ambala. Angad refuses to marry now. Shakti insists. Angad says I will not marry any villager girl. His brother asks why you think that we will like the villager girl. Shakti asks them to think that he can’t go to his nation, because of their mummy. He says we will go to India and if Angad and Kalindi like each other then we will get them married. Angad’s brother says we will file a Police complaint against you. Shakti says they have to return to India and feel the smell of the sand. Angad says we will go there. Damini says you can refuse after going there. They get happy. Angad’s brother says if you like the girl after going there, then? Angad says their speed is very low.

A newly wedded couple is going from the jungle when the husband sleeps. The Brahma rakshas comes there and kills the bride. She shouts….A Reporter pastes the newspaper clips of the brides’ death on the wall and says this is happening for 16 years. Kalindi talks to Minty and sees the broken star. Angad also talks to his brother about the broken star. Kalindi says she doesn’t believe in it. Angad feels telling something to a girl. Kalindi tells Minty that life will be tough for them, they both have to do hardwork. She says I will send you to the best school. Minty shows what she had stolen. She tells that Chachi made it which I stole. Kalindi takes it and gives the money to chachi. Chachi says she will throw Minty out. Kalindi tells Minty that she feels that their destiny will change.

Precap: Brahmarakshas attacks a couple. Reporter says that brahmarakshas got the human body. Kalindi collides with Angad and she punctures his tyre.

Written Update Credit : Google, Uploader

Episode 2 - 28 Nov 2020 ✍

The Episode starts with a newly wedded couple going from the jumgle. Brahmarakshas attacks them and kills the bride. Minty acts as brahmarakshas and scares Pari. Sakshi catches her. Later Pari tears the costume given in college, though Minty apologizes to her.

Kalindi comes there and asks Minty not to worry. They recall their childhood when Shalini used to torture them and ask them to eat Pari’s leftover food. Minty is upset with Sakshi and Pari. Shalini comes there to the college. Later Minty and Kalindi bring the mattresses as Shalini says guests are coming. The groom runs in the jungle and finds his wife’s ghunghat on the old woman. She kills him. Pandit ji’s son tells that brahmarakshas is killing innocent brides, whoever passes from the jungle. Later Shakti and his family come to India with his wife Damini and kids Angad and Robin. Kalindi makes a sketch of the wolf and sleeps on the table. Prithvi comes there to take her signatures. She gets up and says she will sign, after all he is paying for her father’s debts. She signs on the papers, though he asks her to read. Prithvi is taken aback seeing the wolf pic and questions Kalindi. Kalindi says she didn’t know how she made it. Later Prithvi tells Shalini about Kalindi making the wolf on the canvas. Shalini gets worried. Prithvi says if she had known how it is made, then she wouldn’t have made samosas in the kitchen carefreely. Minty comes to the kitchen and tries to take the sweets. Kalindi says it is for the guests and tells that one day she will feed her ghee sweets, but right now she doesn’t have much money as her salary is less now.

Pari and Sakshi get ready to meet the guests. Shalini informs her daughters that Shakti, their old family friend is coming with his sons Angad and Robin. She plans to fix their alliance with them.

Pandit ji’s son comes to know that the groom is killed this time. He comes to the jungle and thinks today is rohini nakshatra, realizes that brahmarakshas got what he wanted. Angad and Robin go to explore India. Kalindi comes there and hits him with her scooty. Angad falls down. He imagines the song kitna sona plays… She says sorry, while he pretends to be hurt. Robin makes their video and uploads it. Kalindi comes to them again and puncture all the car tyres. Then she takes mobile from Robin’s hand and deletes the video. Prithvi and Shalini welcome Shakti and his wife. Pari and Sakshi touch Shakti’s feet. Shakti asks where are Raghav’s daughters Kalindi and Minty. Prithvi lies to him and tells that it is a big story. He tells that Kalindi was attacked by the wolf and then she died of cholera, 10 years back. Shakti is shocked and asks why didn’t you tell me? Shalini says we didn’t want to hurt you. Shakti asks about Minty? Shalini says Minty is married now. Shakti says they have come to make Angad and Robin marry Raghav’s daughters. Shalini and Prithvi trick Shakti and Damini to agree for their daughters’ marriage with their sons. Kalindi comes there and is about to serve the snacks made by her, but Pari and Sakshi take the plates from there. Angad and Robin come there. Shakti says they are his sons. Kalindi sees them and gets tensed, thinking what Chachi will do. Pari hears her talking to Minty. Pari and Sakshi flirt with Angad and Robin. Kalindi and Minty look at them.

Pandit ji’s son tells that brahmarakshas got the human body and now he will come insearch of the girl whose kundali is in my hands. A lady helps brahmarakshas get the man’s body and asks him to enter to go out of jungle. Brahmarakshas roars.

Shalini and Prithvi are in the room, when Pari comes to tell them something. Kalindi comes to the kitchen. Angad misses seeing her. Shalini comes to the kitchen and tells that she made her happy today, she brought Agarwal’s jalebis for them. She says guests got happy as they didn’t know that you have blackened their face. Kalindi apologizes to her. Sakshi says stay away from them and changes Kalindi’s name to Uma and Minty’s name to Rama. Kalindi goes to dry the kitchen towels to the terrace/balcony, when Angad comes there and she falls in his embrace. They have an eye lock and a song follows.

Brahmarakshas comes to hotel in humanly body and takes the blessings of the old lady. She asks him to go and fulfill the aim. He comes inside and tells the receptionist to give him the best room.

Precap: Kalindi says sorry to Angad. Angad says husband says sorry after marriage. Later the brahmarakshas traps Kalindi.

Written Update Credit : Google, Uploader

Episode 3 - 29 Nov 2020

The Episode starts with Kalindi saying sorry to Angad for the scooty..He says you wants to say sorry to the scooter. She says I am sorry and tries to go. She gets entangled in the saree kept on the rope. He frees her and the song plays….She goes. Brahmarakshas/Tantrik tells that he has returned, was trapped in the jungle for 16 years in wolf’s body, now he will make the girl hers, and will become immortal. He laughs sitting on the terrace and throws the fire balls on the ground.

Kalindi tells that she couldn’t pay the loans even after doing a job and taking tuitions. She says if Angad tells anything to Chachi then what she will do. She says what Chachi will do? Minty pours water on her head. Robin tells that he will tell Prithvi’s wife about the girl. Angad stops him. Chachi comes there. Robin asks her to change the door mat, as it is girlish. She says she will get it changed. Prithvi and his friends talk about the business tycoon who returned after 16 years. Prithvi says we shall call him. His friend asks Nisha to send the invite to Vardhaan Chaudhary. Vardhaan Chaudhary/Tantrik is shown coming out of the bathroom. His wife/old lady comes to him and tells about the party invite. He says many girls will come there. She wishes to go with him, but is old and can’t go. He says you are still young for me. She says that girl will come there and you will become immortal then.

Pari tells Shalini that she is looking bad. Kalindi and Minty sit under the table. Shalini comes and calls them Uma and Roma. Angad comes to Pari and asks why her sister is hiding her face. Pari says she is hiding her face as she doesn’t look good, but I can show my face to you. She removes the tapes from her face. Angad goes. He misses seeing her. Kalindi comes to help Pari and chooses the dress for Pari, but she goes to wear another dress. Kalindi tries the dress. Angad comes there and asks her not to play hide and seek with him, meet him at the party. He smiles and plans to wear a green suit, tie. Robin teases him. Pari wears the green dress and thinks she is looking good in it. She says she has chosen to wear it already. Kalindi sees Pari waving bye and going to the party. She imagines herself in a green dress and thinks all her dreams died. The old lady/Gehna makes Vardhaan wear a brooch and her finger gets injured. He licks it with his tongue. She asks him to hunt Kalindi, but kill her. He says he knows and will take revenge. Prithvi asks Vikram if Vardhaan is coming to the party.

A girl sees him in the lift, while applying lipstick to her and finds his golden eyes, faints and falls down. Vardhaan asks someone to check the girl and goes. Kalindi finds Minty’s note and thinks she has gone to the party, it is danger for us.

In the party, Robin asks Angad if he is waiting for the desi girl. Angad says I have a feeling that I met her before. He sees green dress girl and thinks she is Kalindi. He collides with Minty and says sorry. Minty says he is not lafandar. Sid pulls Pari to the room. He asks if she has forgotten him and wants to marry London guy. Pari tells that she will do as her family says. She dumps him and goes. Angad asks Sid, if he saw green dress girl? Sid says he don’t stare the girls and the girl will say excuse and will leave. The engagement happens of Nisha and the guy. Vardhaan comes to the party and is surrounded by the media. They ask where were you? Kalindi comes there. He senses her presence and recalls Gehna’s words. Kalindi goes. He turns back, but doesn’t see her. Angad thinks finally I got her seeing Pari in green dress and mask. Pari tells Sakshi that he is coming to her. He sees Kalindi and goes to her. Kalindi says she will tell him, why she came here? Angad says for me. She calls him and keeps the pots infront of them. She says don’t tell anyone that I am here, as I will go. Angad asks if she will take him. Kalindi sees Minty and goes. Shalini tries to talk to Damini about her daughter Pari. Damini says today’s sons can’t be forced.

Angad comes there and tells that he is ready and likes Shalini’s elder son. Damini takes Angad to side and tells she want him to marry her friend’s daughter. Angad says Robin will marry one of them. He calls Shalini as mummy ji, thinking Kalindi to be her daughter. Shalini thinks Pari is lucky. Vardhaan comes to the party and looks for Kalindi. Kalindi asks Minty to come. Minty says pasta is tasty. She says she will go out from the same place from where she came inside. Prithvi tells Vardhaan that everywhere he is the one about whom everyone is speaking. Kalindi goes from there and his hand touches Vardhaan’s hand. Vardhaan senses her presence and goes behind her. Pari comes to Angad and says they both are green. He says he is searching her elder sister. Angad pulls Kalindi to the side and takes her to dance with her, to the party area. Vardhaan shouts and says where did she go?

Angad asks Kalindi if she likes hide and seek game. Kalindi says I have to go and says sorry. Angad says husband says sorry after marriage. He asks her to ask her mom. She says my mom and starts going. He asks for her number. Minty gives her number. Angad smiles. Vikram goes behind Pari, as he gets the smell of Kalindi and attacks her in wolf avatar. Pari shouts. Prithvi says Pari is scared of darkness and that’s why must be shouting….Vardhaan attacks a red saree lady girl and brings her to the cave, where there are many skulls on the ground. He throws her on the skulls and says you gives me peace until I get the one whom I am searching. He becomes brahmarakshas.

In the party, Robin asks Angad if he is waiting for the desi girl. Angad says I have a feeling that I met her before. He sees green dress girl and thinks she is Kalindi. He collides with Minty and says sorry. Minty says he is not lafandar. Sid pulls Pari to the room. He asks if she has forgotten him and wants to marry London guy. Pari tells that she will do as her family says. She dumps him and goes. Angad asks Sid, if he saw green dress girl? Sid says he don’t stare the girls and the girl will say excuse and will leave. The engagement happens of Nisha and the guy. Vardhaan comes to the party and is surrounded by the media. They ask where were you? Kalindi comes there. He senses her presence and recalls Gehna’s words. Kalindi goes. He turns back, but doesn’t see her. Angad thinks finally I got her seeing Pari in green dress and mask. Pari tells Sakshi that he is coming to her. He sees Kalindi and goes to her. Kalindi says she will tell him, why she came here? Angad says for me. She calls him and keeps the pots infront of them. She says don’t tell anyone that I am here, as I will go. Angad asks if she will take him. Kalindi sees Minty and goes. Shalini tries to talk to Damini about her daughter Pari. Damini says today’s sons can’t be forced. Angad comes there and tells that he is ready and likes Shalini’s elder son. Damini takes Angad to side and tells she want him to marry her friend’s daughter. Angad says Robin will marry one of them. He calls Shalini as mummy ji, thinking Kalindi to be her daughter. Shalini thinks Pari is lucky. Vardhaan comes to the party and looks for Kalindi. Kalindi asks Minty to come. Minty says pasta is tasty. She says she will go out from the same place from where she came inside. Prithvi tells Vardhaan that everywhere he is the one about whom everyone is speaking. Kalindi goes from there and his hand touches Vardhaan’s hand. Vardhaan senses her presence and goes behind her. Pari comes to Angad and says they both are green. He says he is searching her elder sister. Angad pulls Kalindi to the side and takes her to dance with her, to the party area. Vardhaan shouts and says where did she go?

Angad asks Kalindi if she likes hide and seek game. Kalindi says I have to go and says sorry. Angad says husband says sorry after marriage. He asks her to ask her mom. She says my mom and starts going. He asks for her number. Minty gives her number. Angad smiles. Vikram goes behind Pari, as he gets the smell of Kalindi and attacks her in wolf avatar. Pari shouts. Prithvi says Pari is scared of darkness and that’s why must be shouting….Vardhaan attacks a red saree lady girl and brings her to the cave, where there are many skulls on the ground. He throws her on the skulls and says you gives me peace until I get the one whom I am searching. He becomes brahmarakshas.

The guy finds the dead body of the girl. Pandit ji’s son tells the Police inspector that brahmarakshas has killed this girl. Police Inspector refuses to believe. Pandit ji’s son shows the photo of the guy who died in the jungle and asks her to be scared of brahmarakshas. She says this murder happened due to the theft and says her necklace is missing.

Pandit ji’s son comes to know that the brahmarakshas came in the body of the man who died, vinaash came. The old lady hugs brahmarakshas/Tantrik.

Precap: Angad tells Kalindi that he will not come until she tells him…. Shalini asks what is happening? Shakti tells Vardhaan that Raghav and his family are no more. Later Kalindi hears Vardhaan’s roaring sound and knocks on the door.  She gets shocked.

Thanks for the daily written update 🤗

Really appreciate ur effort u have written the episodes very well and its easy to understand😛

Originally posted by Kajal21

Thanks for the daily written update 🤗

Really appreciate ur effort u have written the episodes very well and its easy to understand😛

credit goes to Google..... :)

Today's episode was kind of interesting.. So Brahmarakshas wants to marry Kalindi and so he's being very kind😂.. I guess Kalindi's father is alive because they showed someone in the temple.. Parry is so irritating like literally!! Hoping for the truth to be revealed 🤞