My secrets can blow people's minds😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My secrets can blow people's minds😎
‼️ Point to be noted ..
Both soujanya Akka and shivi’s 1000th post was reply to my post 😂😎
Originally posted by: Andetheres
That’s hard when you have more than 2 pages to read
I'm doing the same when I have 6 pages to read🤣
It's actually simple and easy, why you're finding it hard😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm doing the same when I have 6 pages to read🤣
It's actually simple and easy, why you're finding it hard😆
It’s hard to come back to the same previous page to continue reading after replying ...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
How about Miss.Cameo 🤣 or Guest
May be Miss india, just like Mr.India(invisible)🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
It’s hard to come back to the same previous page to continue reading after replying ...
Don't go by pages😆
Click on "originally posted by...." It will lead you to that particular post you've quoted and from there you can continue reading next post and so on😆
I found this pretty easy🤣
Seeing the name.. surely a secret mission is going on 🧐🧐
Be aware ...🤣🤣
Or they may become active after seeing all the weird names we are giving to them🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Don't go by pages😆
Click on "originally posted by...." It will lead you to that particular post you've quoted and from there you can continue reading next post and so on😆
I found this pretty easy🤣
Ohhh yeah 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Am I the bali ka bakra here ?! 😂
May be or may not be🤣
You're the one who said that and now asking who said🤣