Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Soujanya akka congratulations for promoting to the Goldie🥳
Thank you...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Soujanya akka congratulations for promoting to the Goldie🥳
Thank you...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Am I the bali ka bakra here ?! 😂
No who said... you are good girl here 🤣🤣
Congratulations soujanya di 🎉🎉🥳
Thank you...
Shivi just 10 more posts ... you will be also promoted to goldie
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Oh god football with slipper... Your didi is saved....
Yeah... she got saved...😏😏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Shivi just 10 more posts ... you will be also promoted to goldie
Sorry 9 more posts
Thank you...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Shivi just 10 more posts ... you will be also promoted to goldie
Manasa di I feel like we should give Ande one more name.. that's RK ... she's also too accurate and also punctual like him ... what say ...🤣🤣
You saw that, I didn't saw...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You saw that, I didn't saw...
That's why I am saying .... RK name suits her better ...🤣🤣