Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ok I'll follow your footsteps and won't give updates 🤣
I Am not going to like This post 😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ok I'll follow your footsteps and won't give updates 🤣
I Am not going to like This post 😑
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That's the truth. Be used to it🤣
🙄
I know that dialogue😆
But, google translate said it's "And more"🤣
Both are similar though😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I Am not going to like This post 😑
I just realized that I'm not liking posts and only replying🤣
I'm still half asleep so I forgot🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I know that dialogue😆
But, google translate said it's "And more"🤣
Both are similar though😆
😬
That’s why I said u better ask me itself 🤣
😁
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I just realized that I'm not liking posts and only replying🤣
I'm still half asleep so I forgot🤣
🤣🤣
Now create a new thread
Next thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5192370#154951235
Do not post here.
Link for next thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5192370#154951235
Shift to new thread please :)
Hi gud morning
Sarah akkkkaaaaa I want I love u square to the infinity update I am waiting akkkaaaaaaaaaa