When Sanjay Leela Bhansali found out my father is Anil Kapoor

Posted: 3 years ago

When Sanjay Leela Bhansali found out my father is Anil Kapoor, he got very upset: Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor made her Bollywood debut in 2007 with Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial 'Saawariya'.

It's been 13 years since Sonam K Ahuja made her Bollywood debut. The actor forayed in movies with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya in which she was paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor. The film also starred Salman Khan and Rani Mukerji in pivotal roles. Now as Sonam clocked 13 years in Bollywood, we came across a video of the actor recalling her tenure with Bhansali as an assistant director and how she didn't tell him that she is Anil Kapoor's daughter.

Sonam told ETC Bollywood, "The first day I went to his (Sanjay) office to meet him, I was sitting at a table. He just came back from church and he looked at me and he is like, ‘You have come for acting? Are you here for an audition?’ I said, ‘No, sir, I have come to be an assistant.’ He said, ‘But you should act, haan.’ I said okay."

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-when-sanjay-leela-bhansali-found-out-my-father-is-anil-kapoor-he-got-very-upset-sonam-kapoor-2855423

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bhansali had a temper 😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

I have come to be an assistant.’ He said, ‘But you should act, haan.’ I said okay."

That unfortunate time! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He said, ‘But you should act, haan.’ I said okay."

Humare mann mein aapke liye izzat kam ho gayi Bhansali babu🤔

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol. So this is her "struggle" story.😆

Sounds like "Aa Baeil Mujhe Maar" in current times.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol what kind of fools actually believe this stuff 😂

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

He said,‘But you should act, haan.’ 

Only if he knew