I loved it! Jello पति बाबु is sooo 😍
I loved how Ani is scared to face his feelings. But one day he will know that ignorance is not = escape 😆
He surely will have to face them, some day. 😆
Thank you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I loved it! Jello पति बाबु is sooo 😍
I loved how Ani is scared to face his feelings. But one day he will know that ignorance is not = escape 😆
He surely will have to face them, some day. 😆
Thank you🤗
You're amazing Octo.
Kyun?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww, I'm glad you did🤗
Thank you so much😳. I guess there a few jealous Aniruddh OSs here by fellow writers. You shall read them.❤️
yeah i have read a few ss, os and ffs here. I'll check if I've missed any! 🤗
yeah i have read a few ss, os and ffs here. I'll check if I've missed any! 🤗
Sure. I hope you have great time reading 🤗
Aadat Dal Lijiye. Also Did You Check My PM I Sent You A Write Up Of Mine.
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Aadat Dal Lijiye. Also Did You Check My PM I Sent You A Write Up Of Mine.
You did? I didn't see. Lemme check😲
Unres😳
Sorry dear I was little bit off yesterday...
Hence had no mood reading any😔
But now I'm back😎