Cool👍🏼.
I hope mujhe paap na lage, waise hi roz bohot saare paap krti hu main🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Cool👍🏼.
I hope mujhe paap na lage, waise hi roz bohot saare paap krti hu main🤣
Mujhe koi paap nhi lagega
Because wow Hash
Reading after so many days
So had to read something that you have written
And this was truly beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Cool👍🏼.
I hope mujhe paap na lage, waise hi roz bohot saare paap krti hu main🤣
Thank you🤗
Haan bach gayi🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Mujhe koi paap nhi lagega
Because wow Hash
Reading after so many days
So had to read something that you have written
And this was truly beautiful ❤️
I'm shocked 😲😲
Thank you anyway, Su🤗🤗🤗
This was so good Octo🤗
Ek shikayat hai meri- Why so small? Thoda bada nahi mil sakta tha jealous Ani?😒
PS. Paap ki bhagidaar nahi bani dekho😎🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
This was so good Octo🤗
Ek shikayat hai meri- Why so small? Thoda bada nahi mil sakta tha jealous Ani?😒
PS. Paap ki bhagidaar nahi bani dekho😎🤣
Aww thank you🤗
Haha! It'll try to write OSs 😆. I write these drabbles very casually 😆
Haan you are a good girl🤗