Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shall we move to new AT? 

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

That's the point I don't understand if CVS actually have decided to do what I think. Because that will feel very weird. We all know Pree was very much affected by Rudra's attention and was also half way in love but had not realized it. But ye suden family ke liye is making me think they want to make some big change.. 

I would be ok if they start from HALFWAY rather than from scratch. Like make her question her actions wrt him. Her actions specifically for him can help a lot. But I do agree that the dhakkan will need a push.

It will come from him only but HOW? 

See Rudra will be very guilty for sometime then busy with redemption and Saransh's truth reveal to family and all.. To Rudra still has time to not move on from his love. He can also feel as we have discussed that he does not deserve her love hence do not confess it and try to be mahan FL types. This will give time for Preesha to move on from Paarivar jap and to actually being in love with him. 

Saransh truth will not be out to Khuranas too soon. It will stay between them only because Rajiv is involved. By move on or giving up, I mean is not expecting her to love him back. They will be still together as husband wife but he won't been keeping that hopes from her.

Pata nai. See I know it does not suit the track or what they have shown. but I just keep feeling this every time I have seen Preesha in last few episodes and Sargun is usually very good with her expressions so that is not what is creating confusion for me I know that.. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

If accident truth is already out then Sharda will be out of jail already right? I don't think Sharda is coming out so soon. πŸ˜†

maine aise hi predict kiya🀣

aisa hoga toh accha hoga rather_than KJ alive, BM and drama πŸ˜†

I know BP needs push but I would like to see Love realisation in natural setting 

but if this happens 

then also ok

bass LR hoπŸ˜†

let's see

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes we all had good discussion around it. I felt it more in Abrar but otherwise too scenes did not have the impact. Now it's back...❀️

@bold,most definetly.the spark was very off.

Now Rudra needs to trim his hair and beard..  πŸ˜† But how will he do it when this day doesn't seem to end😳

Abu needs to trim those hair locks....I can't see those drool worthy eyesπŸ™‚

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok so I want experts opinion here.... 

Hey there!πŸ€—

Hope you are doing great.

What do you think of Preesha looking away first after Sharda says tum dono ese hi saath rehana?? Rudra still kept looking at her for a while after she turned 

Are they going to show Preesha will be naraz or more like emotionally distance and Rudra maoing her? 

I got that vibe too but more likely.It will be a silent treatment form and we know our boi hates if his lady love ignores him.I frankly don't think they are taking the divorce root.But it could be lead to almost there.

I mean Rudra's redemption was given but I didn't think we'll get changed Preesha.. I'm bad at reading these things so what do you all think?? 

Pree will never changed and her love retaliation is far away.They are keeping her like this till Saranash identity for a reason.To show her head strong.Though, I'm little worried about the Maa Jaap scenes but then again desi female lead always shown this side no matter who they are.To show them more regressive in counter parts

Hope I make senseπŸ˜†

m

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago