Users

Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laboni11

Hi Nichu!πŸ€—

Hope you are doing good.

Did you notice Ru's has forgotten everything already? Why fools fall in love forπŸ˜†

He finally got right excuse to forget everything.... πŸ˜‰ He was already looking for it... Poor thing... He was giving such cute expressions to Preesha... 

TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Mansiiii πŸ˜³

You've to ask.. You're the resident write.. Come on chop chop, tell us what ya think it is.. πŸ˜Ž

I don't I am confuse re....πŸ˜”

I feel it will be video truth...before he goes to Preesha to talk about it....MM will start blackmailing him and he will have to stop himself

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

I don't I am confuse re....πŸ˜”

I feel it will be video truth...before he goes to Preesha to talk about it....MM will start blackmailing him and he will have to stop himself

Hmmm but yaar if it's video truth why the shocked expressions... Wouldn't it be shocked but emotionally shocked like with tears in eyes kinda expressions?? 

Ishika64 thumbnail

Ok so I want experts opinion here.... 

What do you think of Preesha looking away first after Sharda says tum dono ese hi saath rehana?? Rudra still kept looking at her for a while after she turned 

Are they going to show Preesha will be naraz or more like emotionally distance and Rudra maoing her? 

I mean Rudra's redemption was given but I didn't think we'll get changed Preesha.. I'm bad at reading these things so what do you all think?? 

TheRevere thumbnail

Hmmm but yaar if it's video truth why the shocked expressions... Wouldn't it be shocked but emotionally shocked like with tears in eyes kinda expressions?? 

shock to hoga na.....I am confused....waiting for expert review πŸ˜†

I am hoping it's video truth only....but he will not able to do anything ....MM back in action before that 

Ishika64 thumbnail

Finally so happy after episode today...πŸ₯³

Yessss... So so happy... 

And finally we have full episode Yuvraj free πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
TheRevere thumbnail

What do you think of Preesha looking away first after Sharda says tum dono ese hi saath rehana?? Rudra still kept looking at her for a while after she turned 

Are they going to show Preesha will be naraz or more like emotionally distance and Rudra maoing her? 

I mean Rudra's redemption was given but I didn't think we'll get changed Preesha.. I'm bad at reading these things so what do you all think?? 

I'll reply shortly...πŸ˜†

Ishika64 thumbnail

shock to hoga na.....I am confused....waiting for expert review πŸ˜†

I am hoping it's video truth only....but he will not able to do anything ....MM back in action before that 

Lol I'm waiting too... There are so many subtle things to decode in today's episode πŸ˜†

Hmm what you say could be good way also..uff should I start hoping for angsty romance track again but this time with better execution 

Ishika64 thumbnail

I'll reply shortly...πŸ˜†

Achha.. I shall wait.. πŸ˜‰

TheRevere thumbnail

Because she said na thak gayi hu main khud ko prove karte karte ..tumhe jab vishwas Karna Jo Kar Lena ...

So yes ...she feels he will not believe her come what may 

Looks like....also depends on how MM blackmails him....

Changed Preesha?