Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laboni11

Damn!no more eye locks now I want them to move to next step  by hook or by crook.πŸ˜†β€οΈ

LOL practically we are still far away from that.. So we will have to be satisfied with eye locks for now. I am just glad the intensity is back otherwise honestly I did not feel it properly in earlier scenes of last week.. So I will happily take such eye locks until we can move to next stage πŸ˜† 

Ishika64 thumbnail

I think they can do it on their sleep( no double meaning).πŸ˜†

Second nature for them.

Exactly. There are expert now and can teach others on how to do eye romance.. May be they can start online teaching classes. πŸ˜†

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

LOL practically we are still far away from that.. So we will have to be satisfied with eye locks for now. I am just glad the intensity is back otherwise honestly I did not feel it properly in earlier scenes of last week.. So I will happily take such eye locks until we can move to next stage πŸ˜† 

Someone noticed!good observation.

Lol..journey ahead will be blissful 

The switch was on and off  earlier scenes definitely.

Either were tired or bad move in editing.

TheRevere thumbnail

Because she said na thak gayi hu main khud ko prove karte karte ..tumhe jab vishwas Karna Jo Kar Lena ... 

So yes ...she feels he will not believe her come what may 

Looks like....also depends on how MM blackmails him....

Changed Preesha?

That is there. We knew Preesha had decided not to give justification for herself. But I actually felt something different. I don't know how to put it right. Like it's just not about the Vishwas part. I keep feeling and I think I mentioned it also some days ago.. it is like with Pree, CVs suddenly realized they don't want to show her half way in love but that she was in relationship for family/Saransh ke liye (unlike what Sargun had said it before MU track) and restart her journey from beginning (Not that they have shown it clearly otherwise too but there were clear indications so far) 

Hmm, possible it is...but then what about the few povs we have got for her so far.

I understood your point that after MU is cleared and even RajMa is out, then they will start her realization, but don't you think it will be too late....

Let's assume if this is true, then Rudra might just give up on LOVE part but be with her only for Saransh (even if he is in love with her). It will be REVERSE.

But from last few episodes suddenly praviar jaap has increased and like Preesha too has given up now so all combined... I don't know if I am making any sense but I keep getting some weird vibes with all these scenes like they suddenly decided to change Preesha's thought process or actions.... That's why I wanted to know what you guys think since I am usually very bad at knowing/reading these things..smiley24

See Preesha will be very busy (more than PM of a county) to save Sharda, time kaha uske paas to realise it...πŸ˜†

Yeah man this parivar jaap is too much

Ishika64 thumbnail

Someone noticed!good observation.

Lol..journey ahead will be blissful 

The switch was on and off  earlier scenes definitely.

Either were tired or bad move in editing.

Yes we all had good discussion around it. I felt it more in Abrar but otherwise too scenes did not have the impact. Now it's back...❀️

Now Rudra needs to trim his hair and beard..  πŸ˜† But how will he do it when this day doesn't seem to end πŸ˜³

Ishika64 thumbnail

That's the point I don't understand if CVS actually have decided to do what I think. Because that will feel very weird. We all know Pree was very much affected by Rudra's attention and was also half way in love but had not realized it. But ye suden family ke liye is making me think they want to make some big change.. 

See Rudra will be very guilty for sometime then busy with redemption and Saransh's truth reveal to family and all.. To Rudra still has time to not move on from his love. He can also feel as we have discussed that he does not deserve her love hence do not confess it and try to be mahan FL types. This will give time for Preesha to move on from Paarivar jap and to actually being in love with him. 

Pata nai. See I know it does not suit the track or what they have shown. but I just keep feeling this every time I have seen Preesha in last few episodes and Sargun is usually very good with her expressions so that is not what is creating confusion for me I know that.. 

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
TheRevere thumbnail

All valid points Mansi but just going by his expressions in precap at this point (They can change it in final editing though) that it is not MU video. I feel when he gets to know it will be bit different so I feel it's either MM blackmail MMS or something related to murder that he found on his own. But then I am not expert so I will leave it for others to decode and say.. πŸ˜Š

Vese I'd mind if CVs take the route you have mentioned. This way we will get angst track so it will be perfect and they can prolong the MU at least from Preesha's side (That he still does not believe her). See he can always say that yes video proved you did not sabotage my career but that does not prove you don't love Yuvraj after all he is your first love, you want to go back to him and all.. So yeah that could be an interesting track too and also has potential to show Preesha's POV on why she is hurt. She should be happy he believes her about Video and so forth so on..

Second paragraph....

Can be....you don't love me...I think this will hurt him more ...

I believe by the time even you love Yuvraj MU will be cleared 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I think it's video of Keerthi accidentally fallingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Second paragraph....

Can be....you don't love me...I think this will hurt him more ...

I believe by the time even you love Yuvraj MU will be cleared 

Yeah.. It's like we all had already predicted by the time video truth will be out he would have moved on to she does not love me phase.. Let's see though. 

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I think it's video of Keerthi accidentally fallingπŸ‘πŸΌ

If accident truth is already out then Sharda will be out of jail already right? I don't think Sharda is coming out so soon. πŸ˜†