This French artist is so talented
https://twitter.com/salah_arts/status/1324035101005619203?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This French artist is so talented
https://twitter.com/salah_arts/status/1324035101005619203?s=21
Omg I got my account back.+can y’all see me
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Omg I got my account back.+can y’all see me
I see you
Where'd ya vanish 😆
I got locked out of this account because I clicked the hibernation mode by accident. Then I made another account atmaofchameli. But hadn’t logged in on it for a while but when I tried to tonight, I had totally forgotten the password. After three failed attempted, it locked me out of that one too. So I tried this account again to see if they would let me back in and it actually asked me if I wanted to reactivate. Damn right I want to reactivate, whattttfruck you think I’ve been trying to do since I lost it 😆
Jesus Christ I feel like I’m born again
Well if you werent around Ill inform you now
Im gonna be a father
Shits wild 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Well if you werent around Ill inform you now
Im gonna be a father
Shits wild 😆
Whaaaaaat. 😲 You have really been spending your quarantine time wisely, huh. 😆
Imagining you in dad mode is definitely wild, you got that right 😆but I’m sure you’ll be a great one, bud. Cheers to you 🤗
Looks like Biden is going to make it after all. But what a shame, half of America is still with Trump.😵
Ghante ka superpower 🤣
Yeh ballot cheating India main Lalloo ke time pe hoti thi aur yeh USA aaj bhi ballot cheating main laga hua hai 😆
Matlab itna obvious and evident ghapla votes ka 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0