Anyone watching The Mandalorian season 2 ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyone watching The Mandalorian season 2 ?
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I have tried Moroccan oil ka moisture repair shampoo... Did no good for me😔 paise gaye!
Pantene also does shit for.... Presently using B blunt and Tresemme alternatively... Wanna check out StBotanica again that's a Moroccan thingy, any idea about it?
Oooo great gift yo❤️! Heard only good stuff about Dyson, they say it's complicated to use initially but once you get the hang of it - it's a cake walk.
Which ad btw?
Arre those mini sponsored Dyson ads on FB. Itna paisa de ke, it didn’t even work?🤦🏽♀️I don’t like tresemme at all, but whatever you use, just stick it out for a few weeks to see results.
Waise you mentioned spas - people probably don’t even realise or maybe they’re fine with it but Indian salons when giving mani/pedis use bleach in almost all their products. Enrich salons too. (Which I think is part of L’oreal?)
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Arre those mini sponsored Dyson ads on FB. Itna paisa de ke, it didn’t even work?🤦🏽♀️I don’t like tresemme at all, but whatever you use, just stick it out for a few weeks to see results.
Waise you mentioned spas - people probably don’t even realise or maybe they’re fine with it but Indian salons when giving mani/pedis use bleach in almost all their products. Enrich salons too. (Which I think is part of L’oreal?)
@ bold yeah was a no no for me.
Let me know once u get Dyson... Not on fb never the ad.
Have been using tresemme for ages now. B Blunt I want to replace did nothing for me.
@ red : I go to naturals - it's pretty okish, but I generally do a little at home followed by a coffee pack ♥.
Since u mentioned idk I have gone a shade dark even tho am at only these days ...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0