Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 78

Posted: 3 years ago

Hope things are good at your end... waiting for the update...

Originally posted by tejaana16

Update please ? When will we get one ? 

Stuck with some personal commitments. Will soon. 

Originally posted by jyothirockz

Hope things are good at your end... waiting for the update...

Just held up with some personal commitments, will try to update soon..

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter-42

Note:

Sorry for the delay. I hope you will like the chapter.

There will come a period in life when you will become infatuated with a single soul, the person, for whom you would not think twice,when you ask the question why..you would have any answer to give to your own soul. May be you will try to understand a whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but you can never find out…n no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts, the memories of them will hit badly each and every moment, because your heart beats silently for them. Dil Se Dil tak ka connection.

Arnav went towards the glass door of the room. His mind was lost in his own thoughts. His stance was broken when he heard Mihir speaking to him.

“How could you not trust her? I mean I know you have said me how she was different from other women you met

“I was wrong Mihir, time and again, women always prove they can never be trusted” Arnav said overlooking the small tiny garden, at the pool side. Each word of Khushi rudely speaking to Anjali flashed infront of him and how she could easily lie. He was sharply gazing at some tiny plant.

No buddy. You are wrong this time; you cannot easily judge anyone.“ Mihir walked towards Arnav. Arnav did not respond this time. He was immersed in his thoughts, but soon second, he composed himself.

I can never be wrong.  I have said what I have seen and heard".He turned to face Mihir side. “and now I don’t want to further talk about her. You got it? Leave me alone"

You are doing a terrible mistake. There can always be two sides of story and atleast you could have listened to what she wanted to explain, atleast for all the time you spent together?  Kya hua if she lied, itna to bada jhoot nahi bola. If I was there in her place, seeing your god dam attitude,  may be I would have hidden the facts, but she can never go so low. I think infact, you should feel guilty because you committed the same mistake knowing everything about her? So are you not wrong ?“

Arnav remained silent and faced back to see small tiny water plant again. He closed his fist tightly.

Mihir was waiting for him to answer, but Arnavdid not resound. Mihir was frustrated and went of the room, leaving a lost Arnav. He imagined that almost kiss moment with khushi . He knew she was committed to someone; yet again he was the one who approached her. Yes, was he not equally wrong? 

Words of khushi disturbed him. Those tears in her eyes when she spoke regarding how she was innocent bothered him. He walked uneasily from one end to another end of the room, the time spent that night on that wall, and those deep discussions with her troubled him. A moment later, he felt a silent breeze passing through his face. He closed his eyes to feel something strange. He felt the presence of someone. He opened his eyes slowly only to see her standing right infront of the door. She looked pale. Was it a dream?. He blinked his eyes twice to see her standing still.

Paas aaye

Dooriyaan phir bhi kamnaa hui

Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi

Believe me, I have done no wrong. Trust me once

Shhhhh” Arnav whispered coming closer.He pulled her hand to hold and looked down into those eyes deeply,

Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi

Jaa mile... jaa mile...

Ishq saccha wahi

Jisko milti nahi manzilein... manzilein...

Arnav suddenly moved few steps away from her, unable to bear her sight. He looked broken. Whose mistake was it after all?  Andthen he spoke in an emotional tone turning aside..

Why you lied to me Khushi? Ek baar sach bolti.. “..

Kyu khushi?”

Arnav? ,Arnav? ..        it’s me lavanaya".  Lavanaya whispered with sudden change of the dialogues.

Arnav sudenly came out of stance as he heard director apurv calling “Cuttt" ..kya Arnav!  He shouts from the corner of the room with roll in his hand.

Arnav eyes widened as he realized he felt khushi in every moment of the dialogue he spoke.As if everything was real. As if ever words of the song played in the background were felt so surreal.

Arne sweetheart what’s wrong. Ab Kya mai tumne khushi dikh rahi hu?..this khushi my goodness, has f*ckdd up my brain and my life.” Lavanya suddenly shouted and left the place all of a sudden leaving confused Arnav . Her tone was very different and he did not like it.

Mind blowing you were with single shot. The emotions were so real, but yar ye last scene. .how could you swift...ye khushi"Director apurv came to him and was interacting when Arnav cut him in mid sentence.

Apurv , Wait a minute. I will be back “  Arnav went towards the dressing room of lavanya.

BANGALORE

Inorder to be free, we must learn to release the hurt,release the fear, and refuse to entertain the pain, BECAUSE it will just make the person weak.  Can the things get resolved if the person becomes weak?  NO!. This was the only calculative thought Khushi was doing till she reached Bangalore airport. She had self composed herself all her journey from SG to Bangalore after shedding enough amount of tears. The road ahead is tough, but can the lift of our journey stop?, can we reverse back ,?can the journey itself be stopped. ? NO!. Life has to move on. And we must too!.Tears will just make a person pathetic, she was broken with all the events that occurred, but again khushi decided to be strong,, because someone rightly said there is nothing stronger than a will power of a broken woman. It’s all mind and destiny game.Destiny can’t be changed but mind can be controlled.

She kept  reading on one of the fwd message again and again. All she needed was dose of positive vibes.Coming out of the airport, she opened the chat conversion with Aman.  Her fingers rolled up on scrolling bar.Scrolled up further, and then she paused looking on to the screen. Took a screenshot and then copied the text to enter for online taxi booking. As she was waiting for the taxi, she glanced back at the owner name-Devyani R

The realization hither hard that she has to look for the new house soon. Life sometime presents you a difficult paper right, sometime giving you absolutely no fair idea of howto start and resolve it.  Sitting in a taxi, she thought if Anjali was responsible for sending the goons to her home.Was that her plan? But again she thought how would she even know her home address and rest everything about her life here. But could she? If she can do this, she can do anthing.

She received a text message from Aman . She suddenly was in guilt for lying to him every time and that how she was such a mean person to have ignored a wonderful being like Aman. She texted him back saying that she has landed back safely and was on her way to home.  She edited and then wrote in bracket “your friends home, address”. She further wrote few lines, Paused and closed her fist. Typed, and then erased; not sure how she would break this news about resigning from job to him. She resisted herself for time being and then finally sent the message. “Need to tell you something. Will call at night

Her phone beeped in few seconds with his reply..

Always waiting for you” with lots of lovely emoticons

MUMBAI

Arnav knew lavanya was jealous of women around him. She was always possessive. He knew he even used his former personal assistant Rohan to keep track of his doings and even made rohan to give false information about khushi.  But to what extent she is jealous? She is still tracking me? Needs to be known..

The lava of jealousness was blowing within lavanya. She was calming herself down and then soon opened her bag and swallowed few tablets to soothe and calm her muscles.  She clutched her fingers as she heard the knock on the door. She knew Arnav would come. “Godd damed”, she repented to shout infront of him, when things between them were already worst. She knew she should not have spill out khushiname this way. Even though Anjali many time had mentioned Arnav could never bein relationship like khushi, she somewhere felt he has some feelings.

“Lavanya?”

Ccomposing her hard emotions rolling her mind, she opened the door apologizing him making a pity face.

So sorry Arnav, I didnot mean to say that. I mean, it is just that you know..”

It is fine Lavanya, Iam used to your covetous behaviour.” He gave a wicked smile. Lavanaya was clueless the way he smiled. She was infact surprise seeing him talking so lightly.

Don’t say that Arnav. You know how much I love you. I know I have told will be friends, but it is so difficult for me. You know..”

Shhhhh. You know I don’t bother about silly things” Arnav keeps a finger at her lips and stopped her to open up further. He came further close to her and spoke in husky tone.

“How about a dinner tonight?  At your home?”

Whaaaat?” Lavany aasked in disbelief.

Arnav noded with a slight smile. Lavanya huged him tightly in response.

“I can’t believe this. Iam gonna prepare your favourite Burritos and Guacamole”

“See you at 8 then”

“oh oh wait. How about my shoot?. Look like now the couple is back, let’s please retake the last part?, Arnie you screwed the last scene”

“I gave you the best shot!, let’s just edit the last one”

“But what the F**k was the issue? And will you dam answer what was wrong with you? And is the same khushi who?”

“Apurv, let’s work with last scene. I need to leave soon. I have come directly from the airport”

When the shoot sequence was done, lavanya was all smiles and she took a quick excuse to go for a saloon. Arnav again returned a lopsided smile.

“WTF, what was that smile towards lavanaya? , apurv asked seeing Arnav. I thought you guys are working out”

“Never mind! , But You F**king, going to right my death scene soon, because my decision is still same.I am not working on this serial. Iam going to London and that’s finalized”

“Whaaaat? Common man,you are screwing up my serial”

“5 days is all you have!”  Arnav finished with a commanding tone,

“your fans will go mad Arnie , I know you don’t care , but still think about them.” 

Arnav stopped in his tracks as he heard the word fan..”Sir, she is your fan….” The words echoed.

“Never mind, they are all good to deal with the changes” Arnav replied sharpl and left the editing room. He called his driver to arrive at the back gate. He has directly come from the airport for the shooting and somehow, he was not in mood to take up on wheels in the heavy traffic of Mumbai streets.

Mind fluctuates. Single moment it hates them, a moment later it worries about them. He was in no position to ignore the words spoken by lavanaya. Sitting in car, he first dialed Pam number, who was one of the lavanya’s close friend  from the industry and was editor of tele magazine.

Pam

Arnie darling !, whata surprise.”

I heard your agency is not doing well, you see I can arrange for investors

Iam overwhelmed, but as I know ASR is not someone who can do a charity work for someone like us.What you want from me?”

Meet me in half an hour, Café studio

As he cut the call and when the car was above to take the building exit, he encountered the same old man running behind his vehicle.  Healmost ignored, but that big-headed brain was helpless infront of his vigile memory. “What is the use of your status,if you can’t help someone?” Arnav swallowed a lump as khushi’s deep voice echoed inside him, he had ignored the old man in the morning, but now he could not. He suddenly asked the driver to stop the vehicle and instructed him to get the details about old man.

Driver comes back after 5min, with a photograph in his hand.  The photograph looked very similar, but he was not able to recollect the person in photo.

“Bring the old man tomorrow to my work station at 9.”  ARnav instructed his driver

BANGALORE

A few minutes of drive and Khushi was now standing infront of a huge bunglow. She looked at her sides to have quick glance at posh locality area.  She opened the gates and didnot miss to read the house name -“Shanti Nivas” . She rang the bell as she entered the main door.  Tears in her eyes were already at its peak, only she knew how much she missed her family. Nothing else matters when finally you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.

“Arey shanka devi, itna kyu ro rahi hoo.” Madhmati comes and pats her back, when khushi was not able to leave her mother.

Khushi hugged her mother still tightly. Tears kept gushing down her eyes. There always exists a special bond between a mother and daughter.  A sense of trust that can’t be broken and a depth of love sometimes unspoken. Khushi felt the same at that hour. It’s a peace, it was a bliss.

Because I missed you all so much. I won’t go anywhere” 

How will you stay after marriage then?”America mein kaise rahogi?” bauji taunts her.

NO!..Who said I will move there, I had told you right, Aman will come back to Bangalore and I am not going anywhere without leaving you guys. “ Khushi replied, and walked towards her father and hugged him from behind.

Acha..is that finalized?” Garima asks.

Kuch kaha aman nai?”Buaji asks

That’s how the things have been planned na.  He has agreed to come here. Now leave that amma, Iam super hungry. Kya kya banaya hai? ” She was talking bit over excitedly. Well, she was trying to hide all the emotional pain from them.  But that strange over excitement of Khushi surely did not go miss from her parents and buaji.

A moment later, she then glanced at the interiors of home and other rooms.

“Amma, ye room lock kyu hai?”

Don’t know khushi. It was locked before only. We did not even bother to search any key for it. Waise bhi itna bada ghar hai, hamara saara samaan to bas do rooms mai adjust kar gaya

“Anyhow, we can’t stay in this house for long time.  I will try to find out soon one.”

After engagement” Buaji shouted from kitchen.

Engagement?” Khushiasked as if the word suddenly came as surprise to her.

Arey teri engagement. Bhool gayi kya?… ab kuch din baaki hai.” Bauji comes back in dining area and spoke. Khushi gave a small smile.How she should start the conversion she was worried.

“Khushi, when will sheetal and shyam reach Bangalore.?”  Garima asked khushi as she freshened up and came back. Khushi remembered how she informed her mother that sheetal and shyam would be arriving soon to Bangalore when she received some call from police. But now she was sure that those were the fake calls, and she was equally definite when she saw shyam in SG airport.But how could she explain this to her parents was the biggest challenge for her. But she somehow managed herself, and explained finally every bit of things she was hiding from them about sheetal like how she has even filed a missing police complaint., That how she received a fake police call telling about the where aboutsof sheetal and shyam , and at final she next made a shocking revelation about shyam seen alone in the airport.

Garima and Madhumati were in shock. It came as blow to them.

“Kaha hai phir sheetal? Hey bhagwan?”  Garima collapsed as she was speaking.

It was only an hour later when Garima was stable. Khushi  controlled her own emotions hard,she can’t be feeble is all she kept reminding herself. She assured her parents with a very poised and composed tone. Her talks with them were very mature one.

Amma, appa, buaji,trust me , akka would be fine and I will find her soon. Just trust me.”

Par khushi beta, how will you find her alone.”

Devi maa, will definitely show me a way. I have filed a missing complaint. Will enquire on that

She suddenly pauses to think over something and then spoke back-“I have already applied for a monthl eave, kuch bhi ho jaye, akka ko dhund kar aayungi” She was very alert inher discussion. In this situation, it was impossible to tell about her the job she lost. Giving an excuse about the leave is best is what she thought instantly.

But Amma, before that, I will have to first go to my office and come. Have some task to wind up” Khushi spoke again after few minutes of casual discussion. As she got ready to go to office , she somehow made her mind to ask the question she was longing to ask from long time.

“Amma, appa,, we have to postpone the engagement date for few days.” Khushi asked in a very alarmed tone. “We have to first find akka na. let’s better give some reason to Aman’s family

This was again an unexpected challenge infront of Garima.  No one answered to Khushi’s question. Khushi  swallowed a hard lump inside her throat and went to office to clear her final closure.

*********************************************************************************

MUMBAI

Karan was working in his laptop when he started hearing some loud music.  Surprised, he went inside sheetal ‘s room after knocking the door.

“Dil to pagal hai, dil deewana hai” was getting played from mobile phone which was kept on the corner table.  He observed sheetal was looking through the windows, her facial muscles looked relaxed.

What is this Music?”Karan asked the nurse.

Remember doctor had mentioned to keep playing some music which could possibly provide the feel good environment?”

“yes, I had given you some dvd’s right?”

“Sir, if I put those English songs, madam started shouting”

“Whaat?” Karan asked looking at the direction of Sheetal

“But she looks relaxed now”

“That’s because of hindi songs which I have put” Nurse raised her eyebrows smiling broadly

“Whaat? “ Karan made a face when he heard the music getting played “kya karu hye kuch kuch hota hai”

“Wtf. Ab Udit narayan, kumar sanu bhi entry maarenge mere ghar mein..Uff”

Karan made a face and was going when nurse reminded him that sheetal has an doctor appointment today.

BANGALORE

The environment was not such a pleasant one for khushi as she stepped inside VR office building to clear her final formalities. She tried to convince her manager, that the clients have been rarely unfair to them, but can they trust her when the people have been surrounded with all selfish motives.He reacted as she expected. The looks of few of associates disturbed her, but she ignored them. Only  few close associates worked with her managed to talk to her, in return she just  gave a small smile. She has to walk confidently. She had decided she can’t act to look herself pity; she has not done anything wrong.

Finally after finishing her final checks with HR , she came out to sit with Payal outside the building premises. The once to be happy place inside that office building was soon turned as a painfull one for khushi. But Payal was a constant booster for her, and she suggested her to be strong and prove her point to atleast people here in India.

You can’t go with things unanswered Khushi. Common drop a mail”

Khushi took her suggestion and dropped one final mail from her mail ID to her Indian counter parts and project associates, before closing off ..-stating that,- she has worked hard for the company and the project. She remains true to her words and still denies the fact that she has breached any contract. She has being wrongly framed and unfortunately she don’t have any proof nor was given anytime to prove it. I was committed and have worked sincerely throughout my tenure”  With that she signed off.

She sighed a huge relief when she finally sent it.

Payal, honestly right now I am not worried about my Job. It’s all about akka” Khushi spoke and explained in brief how she saw shyam in SG airport.

I am surprised, what was your jiju after all  doing there in SG airport? Is he staying in Singapore or he was there to board some connecting flight? Payal asked .

“No the more important question is where did he go? I mean, any chance he came back to Bangalore?”

Bangalore? I am worried. Could be any country Khushi.

Can we findout somehow where he went..Like check all routes ensuring from SG airport, enquire travel passenger by name shyam , which flight he boarded? 

Khushi , there are hundred places enrooting from SG , how can we find ? It’s impossible to gett he information from airlines directly…. We need police help.”

As khushi was about to tell something, she gets a phone call from unknown number. She received the call and shouted in anger asking about the caller details. She kept asking about their name, when all she could hear was beep sound from the other end.

“what happened?” Payal asked in worried tone

“The same call faking to be police person. First they said, they found akka and jiju and are in way to reach Bangalore. Can you believe, they said they have reached the station now. Damm, I have seen jiju just yesterday night in airport.”

“The thing is who can make you fake calls stating to be in police? Clearly they want to meet you Khushi. I am just worried, you need to be very careful. Don’t ever risk to go anywhere alone” Payal held her hands and spoke.

Shall we now go to station? Why they have not responded to our complaint?” Khushi asks her back.

relax Khushi. It is late now. Will go tomorrow morning. Meantime I will talk with my cousin how he can help us

Khushi felt lot better as she talked with her close buddy.This dose of encouragement is all what she needed to face next sequence of challenges.

7PM: Mumbai.

Anjali, you were right. I was over thinking about Khushi too much. That b**itch had almost created havoc inside me. I don’t know how many sleepless night I had

baby, I always said you to relax and see the job was easily done. But iam surprised, how could Arnav take khushi name during shoot? , As far as I know, he could never be absent minded and specially towards someone on whom he has such a hatred

Lavanya was above to reply when she hears the door ring. She cut the call with Anjali .

SuzzzzI, Can’t you here, there is someone at the door!!.”  Lavanaya shouted to her maid,sitting comfortably on her couch, with nail paints on.

Mam, It is Arnav Sir

Whaat? “ Lavanya almost jumped, checking on the time.  He asked the maid to open the door and was surprised to see ASR arriving so soon.

Look like, someone did not appreciate my early arrival” arnav spoke walking inside.

Not at all darling, it is just that iam still in my pyjamas you see and I have to get ready...  I will be back soon,” Lavanaya told her staff to serve the drink. Instructed her to finish her work soon and leave for the home back. She went to quickly freshen up.

Arnav had come to her flat many times before, but today it was different.  He never thought he would have to come here again after the break up, but it was necessary. He randomly walked on her book collection mini shelve, when accidently the piles of photos fell on to ground and was shocked to see his photographs clicked with many women randomly. Lavanya’s agent would fax all the pics of Arnav regularly to her. He very well knew that lavanaya was still stalking on him,. He knew she used his former PA Rohan and even went to a level to give false information about khushi through Rohan . He knew she was jealous of every women that center Arnav , but he did not had any idea to what extent she was indeed serious about them , untill he talked with her friend Pam.

Pam , easily turned the tables. Money power could bend any relationship they say. It was not any difficult job to get to know everything about Lavanya.

I had informed you this Arnie, she is suffering from type 3 jealousy love disorder. You ignored it. She is madly in love with you, but the problem is she is affecting everyone with whom you get in close with. She has destroyed everyone life

Destroyed in sense?” Arnav asked being attentive.

For example, the model you met in Bangalore, ? she is penniless and jobless, and I don’t know may be she met with some planned accident attack

Arnav for a moment was speechless. He never imagined lavanya could go to this level. But what bothered him, who could all have been the victims, of her strange psychological disorder. Only one person mattered to him now, had lavanaya targeted her?

you want to ask about someone?” Pam asked seeing his concerned face. For a moment, Arnav wanted to ask about Khushi, but his calculative mind won’t allow to spill his heart beans so easily when he knew about some one like Pam.

Nothing.” He replied finally and left the place after collecting some brief information more about lavanya.

He was going through each photographs of him with women he was being in news with. . All the photographs of their faces were scratched with random colors,  some were burnt half with just Arnav photo intact. And then his eyes widened seeing the last one. It was Khushi clicked with him in Airport. Her face was scratched with red., but Arnav could easily recognise it was Khushi. For a second, he stood motionless, the worst thoughts of khushi being safe or not was hitting him hard. He wanted to leave the place immediately, because right now he wanted to know if Khushi was fine or not? His heart was heavy. He went to small mini bar counter,  on to the corner of the room. He was sipping his drink with all cool look as he saw lavanya coming.

you are looking smoking hot , my darling. Let me prepare one more drink for you” Lavanya spoke standing beside him. Arnav watched her actions and then questioned her straight

lavs, you seriously thought, iam in relationship with khushi”? As arnav asked, lavanya paused from placing the ice in their glass and turned to look at his side.

I was confused, I knew your taste, I thought how can you fall for someone like khushi right., but to be honest, I was actually thinking you slept with her, but my goodness Anjali was always right, she assured me there was nothing between you guys

Anjali Di?” arnav asked in surprise, “offcourse how can If orget you two are good friends.”

“Common, she is such a good friend of mine. Offcouse she wanted me to take it all easily. I was so much worried about you and Khushi”

“hmm. What did Di mentioned?” Arnav asked straight to the point.

Lavanaya was suddenly careful. She next picked her up words smartly. For no silly reason she could tell anything about anjali.

Nothing much, but yeah, yesterday she did call me and said about you know..” Lavana smiled and continued “I know you are so much hurt with Khushi behavior right. I mean the way she cheated and omg how can she talk with Anjali like that. Anjali was so upset.

Arnav did not respond. He was upset with Khushi  for everything she spoke with Anjali, but right now he was there to fix something else. Lavanya has no right to harm anyone.

Lavanya do you really think I would be in serious relationship with someone?” He took his drink and walked towards the couch.

offcourse Not, don’t I know you?  “ lavanya replied

Then how the hell can you still believe I could love you?” As arnav fired he question in agony, lavanya was bit shaken up with the raise in his tone. “And do you think if you try to harm everyone around me, I would comeback to you as helpless soul? What you want to prove doing all this? He threw the pics in mid air.

She stood there with wide shock seeing the photographs falling

Initially lavanya acted softly, trying to convince him that she did not do anything apart from stalking. Arnav was smart enough to get the truth out from her, the discussion heated up until the moment lavana broke and finally shouted her chest out.

Because I can’t see you  with any one. You are mine Arnav and I can let you see with anyone other than me”

I can never be yours,because I DON’T LOVE you.  You heard it? You are going insane and all you need is not me but a good medical treatment.STOP playing with PEOPLE’s life“

Lavanya was losing control on her actions and words. She was hyper suddenly displaying her emotions in a bad way. She held Arnav collar andshouted “If you cannot be mine, youcannot be someone else, because I cant see with anyone. “

Arnav removed her hand from his collar, pushed her away and was walking towards door. He stopped in his tracks, turned and spoke back

Dare you do anything,I would no spare you. Take this as warning. Get yourself treated first”

Lavanaya suddenly could not see him going. Anger was mounting inside her.

Come back to me Arnav, or else ?”

Or else?”

You cant ignore  me like this. I will destroy your reputation.”

Seriously? And what have you planned for that?”

What if I say to the world, I am pregnant with your child.”

Whaaat?”

Don’t you think people would show sympathy towards me? They know how I selflessly love you

Arnav gave a wicked smile and walked few more distance close to her and replied back “ Go head, let me see how low you can fall, by the way I just gave warning few seconds before, I have all the power to get  your phone tracked and show to the world”

He paused, was about to go when he turned again and spoke back “And stay away from Khushi.  Any harm , you will be behind the bars. I have enough proof about you.”.

Damage is already done Arnav” Lavanya laughed hard as if she was going to turn insane. Arnav came near to her and asked in his rough tone.

What have you done to her?”

Lavanya keplaughing hard . Arnav held her hand tightly and asked her again. she replied giving again a hearty laugh.

Her job is gone. I kicked them out of their place..and soon she may be..

“If anything happens to her,  that will be yours last day. Take my word”  Arnav spoke in high pitch and made his wa y towards door when he heard lavana y speaking in soft tone.

Why she is such an important person to you? you hate liers, but you itself are  a big lier. you love her right?”

Arnav ignored and went away smashing the doors

**********************************************************************************

Shanghai:

Manohar finished up reading diary and there was a smile on his face as he kept back on he table. He didnot bother to read it full, but did not miss the last part where she mentioned all about Arnav in their last few meetings.

He smiled again as he imagined Khushi’s description of Cockroach sitting on Arnav’s shirt and how he finally was successful in catching it. He was now more than sure that Arnav’s feeling for her are different and he was not wrong. But there were enough proofs on what Khushi was blamed for.She equally mentioned how she sat late up in office to finish her task. A moment later he arranged a quick meeting with kishore who was working with her.

“Sir, Khushi can never do this. you have to look at this mail which she sent just now to all our Indian associates” Kishore talked boosting much more about Khushi.

Manohar remained lost in thoughts as he gathered inputs from him

Everything made manohar to think hard. was she guilty enough?

Was she worth enough tobe given second chance ? Should company break the protocol and arrange for an inquiry. What would anjali react? or there is some other way?”

**********************************************************************************

Mumbai

“Do you remember something? The event which was painfull? Can you tell me about any happy memory?”Can you try to recollect? Doctor was asking sheetal in her routine checkup .Sheetal still hardly showed any signs of proper speech. She remained silent all through the procedure.

It was hectic day for karan as he reached back his flat.These all procedures frustrated him, but he kept his patience intact.

He was about to retire for the day when he received Arnav call.

Dude, where were you,care to take my call” Karan spoke

Whaat? Now? Here?”Karan questioned

“I need to tell you something Arnie

No. Dude listen tome!”

As karan kept the call , he heard the knock on his door. It was nurse.

Sir, I have to leave for the home urgently. Some work. Today night I can’t be on duty

Can you arrange for someone else?”

Sorry sir. It is late.But I have given all the medicines and madam is sleeping. I will soon come early morning. Don’t worry” Nurse left leaving Karan in helpless state.

After a brief time, he went to check once on Sheetal.  She was feeling cold and her blanket was fallen down. Karan picked it and was about to wrap on her when he was taken back. There were blood stains on the bedsheet.

BANGALORE

Khushi was lying down on bed just watching the ceiling fan.She was scared infact to deal with everything. She closed her eyes and breathes in. She made herself strong to concentrate on all the strength, power and courage she needed right now at the moment to deal with everything. She finally exhaled her breath indirectly making sure now to release all the pains ,frustration and sorrows that was weighing so heavy in her heart.

She decided to draft a plan on how to start, when she remembered about her diary. She searched in her bag, in her trolley but could not find. She thought if she had misplaced somewhere or forgot back in shanghai flat. She was sad initially but again thought “What is gone, has gone with all the memories.”

She came back on her bed again to call Aman.  She was in dilemma, on how and what all she should explain him. Losing a job like this? What he would think about me? Will he trust me?  She had decided to tell him the truth, but somehow again she lacked all the confidence.  

khushi, you want to tell me something? Why I feel your voice is low,?”

Kuch nahi, just tired“   Lie and guilt continued

Acha, you know, I am super excited. Countdown for our engagement has begun and it is just 20 days.  I will book a ticket soon

“yeah. Even I am”Khushi lied. She pressed her fingers hard on holding on to everything.

She cut her call as she heard her buaji calling out  her name loudly.

Kya hua buaji?” Khushi asked coming in living room

“Shanka devi..dekho kaun aayya  hai TV par….tumhara arnav singh”..

Khushi gazed angrily on the TV screen. She went and switched off the screen immediately without even bothering to what was the news about him getting aired..

I don’t want to see him again. Ab koi Arnav Singh Raijadya ka naam nahi lega. I just hate him” Khushi  spoke in much harsh tone and immediately went back and locked her room, leaving behind shocked madhumati .

Khushi cried hard with pillow on her face. It was very tough for her to let it go everything so easily.

Do you know what a memory ghost is? It’s not an actual kind of ghost. Its that indefinable thing that takes back to that first eye glance,that first long walk , that first almost hearty laugh with them and that almost kiss moment whom your heart had finally thought to be that someone, . Its tat memory that’s so strong , it leaves an invisible mark . So can it be ever forgotten? It lies deep within us…a memory ghost…which keeps reminding us time and again…

They say give some time, because time changes everything.But time changes nothing. You still miss the sound of their voice, that fictitious smile and that their presence which glowed. Yes time changes nothing,because memory ghost keeps reminding us time and again…

But what is the worst type of crying? It is the silent one. The one which Arnav was going through.The one where you feel it in your throat, the one where your mind internally screams but you cant bring it out. The one where you have to hold your stomach to keep quiet. The one when you realize the person is gone forever…..

Khushbuon se teri yunhi takra gaye,

Chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye

Hamari adhuri kahani…..

Can you just stop the dam music” Arnav shouted at the driver and asked him to stop the vehicle. He handed him few notes and asked him to go. He took the control of wheel. He drove with umpteem speed until to the calm place where he finally applied the brake.

He called Karan after few minutes.

“I am coming to your place for a drink

“yes NOW. ARnav spoke and cut the call.

United States:

As Aman kept the call with Khushi, he was randomly browsing the news articles when he glanced over something related to Arnav . He opened in casually. But what left him in more shock was when he read the article indetail.

Arnav singh raijyada, was seen with the same girl again, some secret love birds? Who is this girl? We are still finding out. Look like Arnav Singh raijyada, likes to keep the things private and more secretive. We tried to contact him, but he was not available.

Aman’s eyes were left in shock as he saw Khushi  pic with Arnav.

THE END

So how was it?

Eagerly waiting for your reviews, likes and comments..:)

See you with next update, 

take care, 

Wow what a chapter Mast hai i m glad u dint over dramatized this truth thing nor you delayed truth about arnav knowing its lavanya deed regarding khushi job n all.Cos like serial and other fiction i thought it will take time but m happy u showed it at this point of time and fast track it . But i hope he comes to know bout anjali as well soon.

But honestly it was short update for me hehe may b i m Chiffhanger man aman seeing khushi photo

Ab toh aur man kar raha jaldi update karo since waited for so long i hope u update next week as well of course not stressing much

I loved the chapter

Awesome update.... will be back with detailed comments....

Awesome update. So much happened. I feel so bad for Khushi. I am glad that Arnav is curious and questioned Lavayana. 

Realization sets inand how

Lovely chapter but phir wahi kahani..... Wait for r the next 

Ohh

What a fabulous update!!

WHAT THE!!!

Cliffhanger aisa ki humne socha bhi nhi tha..

Waiting eagerly to know what happens next..

Aman knows about Khushi meeting Arnav and their lovestory😉

Arnav will meet Sheetal..

What will Manohar do

Etc..etc..etc

Update soon

Love

Vandie

Very intense update with so much happening . U have described events so much detail yet keeping up the pace .  So does Manohar trust her? Will he help her?