The new face : Ek badlav Epi 55 Review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗 Let me introduce myself 😳 I am Arpita as my username suggests 😆 A big big pankhi of Rati Di since "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai" days  During HGKKH I used to like her acting but during MJHT she stole my heart completely ❤️ You know what guys, watching HER as Preeti is like watching Parthana again after more than 10 years, not completely but to some extent I can relate Preeti with Parthana 😆 Anyways let's focus on 'Shaadi Mubarak' 😳

KUSUM  Despite of Rati Di's entry, Kusum is still my favourite because as a matter of fact, Kusum is the 'Best Part' of Shaadi Mubarak 👏 Before Di's entry I used to watch only Kusum-Preeti scenes here n there so I was very much excited to see the new Preeti n Kusum interactions and I am satisfied ❤️ Kusum introducing the new face...the badlav RATI PANDEY  👏 🥳 The perfect person to do so ❤️

Coming to Rati Di, I will talk about the look 1st and I am really surprised to see how look wise she has perfectly blended into the character of Preeti 👏 I am not saying this because I am her fan, I have seen many replacements (Most of time, mere hi favourites replace hote dekhe hain so I know the pain). I know it rarely works but here it looks so perfect. I know few of you gonna raise the skin colour issue but honestly whenever Rajshree Ji used to come on screen be it as Saloni or Jaiwanta Bai her performance used to capture all my attention and her skin colour never bothered me may be that's why today while watching episode I completely forgot the whole colour thing and was like "She looks just like Preeti". This is purely my opinion trust me while watching the episode look wise I didn't feel any changes. 

Now coming to acting/performance wise, YES there I felt the change 😆 I mean I used to watch HGKKH in 2007, after that eventually I got so used to with characters like Nupur, Indira, Komal that it's a bit hard to digest her as Preeti 🤣 I felt a bit odd in that scene when she was talking over the phone but her scene with Kusum that cravings of a mother and wife for acceptance and appreciation it was so well portrayed by her 👏 When Preeti told how Tarun looks at her from his father's perspective it gave me a whole new angle to think 💔 How parents personal relationship affects a child. 

New Preeti n KT equation was completely partners in office type 😆 They were just being professionals... Chemistry is obviously there but development on personal level will take time. I am ready to wait as I don't like out of the blue things 😆 KT smiled, when Preeti was trying to convince Mantri to stop being judgemental 🤣 Honestly even I wasn't expecting sanitiser thing 😆 It was a really good scene. 

KT-Kusum 😆 these two are so cute. 

Priyanka 👏 Impressed. Pehle it was only Juhi n Kusum now Priyanka too will band bajaoing of Tarun n his wife (Can't take her name for the obvious reason) 😆 

From Kusum Ji to Kusum..... Preeti-Kusum bond will only grow strong with each day. 

That's all for today, thanks for reading my rants 😆 WELCOME BACK Ratiiii Diiiii. 

Edited by Arpita_De - 3 years ago

Will comment and give my review soon after watching today's epi😳

Originally posted by Priya258

Will comment and give my review soon after watching today's epi😳

Waiting 😳 I will watch it again on TV for TRP 😆

So here I am😃

Finally😳watching Rati after so long time on tv❤️

This feeling😳

Let me come to the episode.

I haven't watch SM before.It was my first time.

I liked the introduction scene.It was simple yet beautiful.She was remembering about her son's words challenging her to prove herself.Those words of her son was really harsh,disrespectful and disturbing.But no matter what its the reality of today's world.We do see children behaving badly with their parents,disrespect and disown them.Here her son challenge her to prove herself and she have only 10 days left.

I will give my opinion on Kusum later on as I can't say anything particularly just by one episode.But what I could understand that she is Preeti's friend who is supporting her.So while talking to her Preeti revealed that how her husband used to misbehave with her which is reflecting in her son.It does give the impression that whatever parents do o say it does left an impact on their child.

Preeti's situation is painful.Firstly her husband misbehaved with her and now her son is also treating like this way😒

I agree KT-Kusum equation was shown on professional basis but I am already liking their jodi👍🏼😳

That sanitizer wala scene was really thoughtful one and unique too.The way Preeti tried to convince Aryan by pointing out valuable points I really liked it.

Rati has adapted into the character really well.You said it right.Even I am used to watch her as Indira/Nupur but here it was an different experience for me to watch her bahu.There was softness in her that was obvious in her body language and her dialouge delivery.I am liking her sarees😳

Our Preeti looking really Pretty

After so long see Rati and first things comes out is Nupur ❤️

Today's episode is good and with new Preet new perspective or new view how she looks the situation 👏 KT-Kusum-Preeti trao 😳😎just love their bonding 😎

Originally posted by Priya258

So here I am😃

Finally😳watching Rati after so long time on tv❤️

This feeling😳

Let me come to the episode.

I haven't watch SM before.It was my first time.

I liked the introduction scene.It was simple yet beautiful.She was remembering about her son's words challenging her to prove herself.Those words of her son was really harsh,disrespectful and disturbing.But no matter what its the reality of today's world.We do see children behaving badly with their parents,disrespect and disown them.Here her son challenge her to prove herself and she have only 10 days left.

I will give my opinion on Kusum later on as I can't say anything particularly just by one episode.But what I could understand that she is Preeti's friend who is supporting her.So while talking to her Preeti revealed that how her husband used to misbehave with her which is reflecting in her son.It does give the impression that whatever parents do o say it does left an impact on their child.

Preeti's situation is painful.Firstly her husband misbehaved with her and now her son is also treating like this way😒

I agree KT-Kusum equation was shown on professional basis but I am already liking their jodi👍🏼😳

That sanitizer wala scene was really thoughtful one and unique too.The way Preeti tried to convince Aryan by pointing out valuable points I really liked it.

Rati has adapted into the character really well.You said it right.Even I am used to watch her as Indira/Nupur but here it was an different experience for me to watch her bahu.There was softness in her that was obvious in her body language and her dialouge delivery.I am liking her sarees😳

Our Preeti looking really Pretty

YES watching her on TV gives a different feeling  Watching her on TV connects me with MJHT days when I used to wait whole day just to get a glimpse of Mayank-Nupur ❤️ as that time no hotstar 😆 Yes Kusum is her friend and mother-in-law of her daughter Juhi 😳 Indeed sanitizer thing was really thoughtful 👍🏼 When it comes to quality of scenes I have full faith in this particular production house 😳 Yes her sarees are beautiful. You know I used to have dreams  Nupur/Indira in sarees but got to see that in episodes rarely 😆 Now I can watch her in different different sarees daily 

Originally posted by dipali13

After so long see Rati and first things comes out is Nupur ❤️

Today's episode is good and with new Preet new perspective or new view how she looks the situation 👏 KT-Kusum-Preeti trao 😳😎just love their bonding 😎

Nupur ❤️  Evergreen ❤️

No doubt Rati has completely caught hold of the character from the Very first episode itself. ❤️

Close your eyes and listen to the dialogues, the diction very much resembles Rajshree's portrayal. Kudos to Rati for doing that so we don't miss her😭

Not required to mention but looking pretty as always😳

Kusum and Preeti bond is more about the characters chemistry than the actors so they were fine for me, will develop more with time. Liked her with KT too❤️

KT Kusum Preeti these three need to go for movie together😭 they're soo cute.. Kusumdi to..😭

All in all a lovely episode. Hope u continue with your analysis posts😃

Originally posted by Oxoacids

No doubt Rati has completely caught hold of the character from the Very first episode itself. ❤️

Close your eyes and listen to the dialogues, the diction very much resembles Rajshree's portrayal. Kudos to Rati for doing that so we don't miss her😭

Not required to mention but looking pretty as always😳

Kusum and Preeti bond is more about the characters chemistry than the actors so they were fine for me, will develop more with time. Liked her with KT too❤️

KT Kusum Preeti these three need to go for movie together😭 they're soo cute.. Kusumdi to..😭

All in all a lovely episode. Hope u continue with your analysis posts😃

@Bold Exactly  I will try to 😳