Whatever 😏😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whatever 😏😏
In the end we know who won.Whatever 😏😏
They didn't get married Abhijit as well.... I also wanted Vivek-Tasha angle....🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh, btw, I'm anti Shreya. 😆
BP Singh sir admitted that they didn't get DAYA married to appease his female fans. 🤣
I used to love CID sooooo much and I still do❤️... I miss it...😒
@b even I used to like Asha more😆
Bachelors didn't get married here. 😆Originally posted by: blackhole
They didn't get married Abhijit as well.... I also wanted Vivek-Tasha angle....🤣
I used to love CID sooooo much and I still do❤️... I miss it...😒
@b even I used to like Asha more😆
And wives of married officers vanished like they never existed. 🤪
Even I miss it so much. Thankfully Sonyliv has uploaded the classic era episodes. Wish they telecast the classics on TV too.
Asha used to be everyone's favourite here. 😍
I have see that till 76th epi are uploaded but I guess 30 or so are still missing(from 76 to 110?)Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Bachelors didn't get married here. 😆
And wives of married officers vanished like they never existed. 🤪
Even I miss it so much. Thankfully Sonyliv has uploaded the classic era episodes. Wish they telecast the classics on TV too.
Asha used to be everyone's favourite here. 😍
Idk if they have uploaded them as well... When I watched I didn't get them.
Asha and Daya❤️