Pavitra Bhagya

Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum|Prayansh ss - Page 12

sanakhan240201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy reading!

Episode 25

Reyansh entered Khurrana house shouting Maan's name loudly. 

Rey: Maan! Maan! Kesar ji Maan kahan hai?

Kesar: beta ji woh aapke kamre mein hai.

He ran to his room and saw Maan using his laptop. Due to his sudden entrance Maan jumped at his spot and suddenly closed the laptop.

Maan: Kya hua bhai?

Rey: Hamesha ke liye jaa rahi hai woh? Huh?

He grabbed a pillow from his bed and threw at him. 

Rey: Bhago bhai varna woh hamesha ke liye chali jayegi?

He threw another pillow.

Maan: Bhai yeh aap kya kr rahe ho?

Rey: saale Itna bada ho gaya hai ki tu mujhe ullu bnayega?

He kept throwing pillows at her and Maan kept dodging them jumping to every corner of the room. 

Maan: Achha bhai sorry.

Rey: Sorry ke bache jaan nikal gayi thi meri.

He finally threw himself in the bed and covered his face with one of the pillows. 

Maan: Bhai Prabhi kahan hai?

Rey(muffled voice due to pillow): Woh mere saath nhi aayi

Maan: Toh woh Jaipur chali gayi? Bhai aapne unhe roka nhi? 

Reyansh gave him a look and threw the only pillow he had on him that hit right on his face.

Rey: Itna bhi bada gadha nhi hoon. Woh apne ghar gayi hai, yahan aati toh dadi uspe baras padti.

Maan looked at Reyansh in confusion. He was not able to understand as to what happened. So he decided to ask the same.

Maan: Bhai exactly hua kya?

Rey sat up and smiled remembering what happened. His cheeks acquired a pink pallor as he looked away to hide his blush. But Maan knew him too well to ignore that.

Maan: Bhai sachi? 

He was so surprised that his plan actually worked. More surprised that his brother actually expressed his feelings. Not even in a million years he thought that this day would come but he still tried his best. And finally all his efforts payed off. Reyansh slightly nodded to confirm his achievement

Maan: Congratulations bhai. 

He moved towards him and hugged him tightly

Maan(pulling out): Mujhe starting se btao kya hua, mujhe saari details chahiye. 

Rey: Kya ladkiyon jaisi baaten kr raha hai? Aur tu yeh mere laptop per kya dekh raha tha?

Maan(grabbing the laptop and putting it behind him): K-k-kuchh nhi

Rey: pakka kuchh hai, dikha mujhe.

Maan: n-nai

He ran around with the laptop while Reyansh followed him around. He finally got a hold of him and took his laptop. He opened and read what was in the search bar.

Rey: Ways to propose a girl.....Riya ne permission de di?

It was now his time to blush.

Maan: Haan

Rey(hugging): Congrats chhote

Maan: Thanks bhai

Rey: Thanks wanks chhodd, yeh bta kaisa khurrana hai tu? Internet se dekhke propose karega? Arre kuchh original soch

Maan: Bohot nervous hoon bhai.

Rey: Nervous hone ki koi baat nhi hai. Bas jo dil mein aaye bol de. Dil se bolega na, toh woh pakka haan karegi.

Maan(smirking): haan aapko toh experience hai na.

Rey(pulling his ear): tu chahta hai main tera experience kharab karoon?

Maan: Nai Nai bhai, sorry.

Rey: Jugnu kahan hai?

Jugs: yahan hoon bandar papa.

He turned towards the door to see Jugnu rubbing her eyes which still had a little bit sleep in them. Rey walked towards her and sat on his knees in front of her

Rey: Arrey Jugnu meri jaan, tere papa ne teri wish poori kr di. Teri maa vapus aa gayi

Jugs: sachmein? kahan hai voh?

Rey: abhi kuchh din aur lageinge but I promise, tu, main aur teri nai maa phirse saath mein rahenge. Abhi ke liye bta, kal school ke baad usse milne chalegi?

Jugs: haan, main na voh ladkiyon wale kapde pehnke jaungi unhe surprise dene ke liye.

Rey: Oye aise kaise? itna tang kra hai ussne tujhe, thode mazze lene toh bnte hai na

Jugs(widening her eyes in excitement): plan kya hai

Rey: idhar aa.

He started whispering  something in her ear, with each word her excitement raised. 

Jugs: kya sahi plan hai bandar papa..

Reyansh gave her a hug too. Maan got a call and his happy expressions suddenly turned into a worried ones.

Maan: Bhai Navya ki tabyat kharab ho gai hai. Mujhe jana padega.

Rey: Ruk main bhi chalta hoon tere saath. (To Jugnu) Jugnu tu jaake apna homework khatam kr aur time se jogging start kr dio. Main aake teri training aage badhata hoon. Chal Maan

They both ran towards Reyansh's car and drove to Navya's house. Maan quickly ran inside and saw that Navya was shouting holding her stomach. 

Maan: Navya, Navya its okay, main aa gaya hoon.

He gave her the emergeency medicine with water and started rubbing her back while Reyansh was stunned looking at how much Maan cared for Navya and her baby.  

Pranati: Navya!

Reyansh heared Pranati shouting and quickly ran to her and covered her mouth.

Rey(whispering): Shhh...mere saath chal.

He took her hand slowly brought her near the door of Navya's room where Navya was finally calmed down while holding Maan's hand.

Rey: Dekh

He pointed towards his brother and his potential wife.

Maan: Tum na apna bilkul dhyan nhi rakhti. Jab Archit kaam se bahar tha toh tumhe mujhe btana chahiye tha na, main tumhara dhyaan rakhne ke liye aa jata. Aur toh aur main kal se dekh raha hoon ki tum apna diet chart bilkul follow nhi kr rhi ho.

Navya: Maan tum mujhe itni chhoti si baat per itna kyun suna rahe ho?

Maan: Tumhe tumhari health chhoti si baat lag rhi hogi per mujhe nhi lagti.

Both of them continued fighting while Reyansh and Pranati admired them from afar.

Pranati: kitne cute hai na dono? Maan ko Navya ki kitni chinta hai

Rey: haan 

He said it in a rather sad tone. He quietly moved away from the door and sat on the sofa. Pranati saw him going away and followed him.

Sorry for the boring episode but you know, sometimes boring things can lead up to something interesting. Stay tuned!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanakhan240201

Happy reading!

Episode 25

Reyansh entered Khurrana house shouting Maan's name loudly. 

Rey: Maan! Maan! Kesar ji Maan kahan hai?

Kesar: beta ji woh aapke kamre mein hai.

He ran to his room and saw Maan using his laptop. Due to his sudden entrance Maan jumped at his spot and suddenly closed the laptop.

Maan: Kya hua bhai?

Rey: Hamesha ke liye jaa rahi hai woh? Huh?

He grabbed a pillow from his bed and threw at him. 

Rey: Bhago bhai varna woh hamesha ke liye chali jayegi?

He threw another pillow.

Maan: Bhai yeh aap kya kr rahe ho?

Rey: saale Itna bada ho gaya hai ki tu mujhe ullu bnayega?

He kept throwing pillows at her and Maan kept dodging them jumping to every corner of the room. 

Maan: Achha bhai sorry.

Rey: Sorry ke bache jaan nikal gayi thi meri.

He finally threw himself in the bed and covered his face with one of the pillows. 

Maan: Bhai Prabhi kahan hai?

Rey(muffled voice due to pillow): Woh mere saath nhi aayi

Maan: Toh woh Jaipur chali gayi? Bhai aapne unhe roka nhi? 

Reyansh gave him a look and threw the only pillow he had on him that hit right on his face.

Rey: Itna bhi bada gadha nhi hoon. Woh apne ghar gayi hai, yahan aati toh dadi uspe baras padti.

Maan looked at Reyansh in confusion. He was not able to understand as to what happened. So he decided to ask the same.

Maan: Bhai exactly hua kya?

Rey sat up and smiled remembering what happened. His cheeks acquired a pink pallor as he looked away to hide his blush. But Maan knew him too well to ignore that.

Maan: Bhai sachi? 

He was so surprised that his plan actually worked. More surprised that his brother actually expressed his feelings. Not even in a million years he thought that this day would come but he still tried his best. And finally all his efforts payed off. Reyansh slightly nodded to confirm his achievement

Maan: Congratulations bhai. 

He moved towards him and hugged him tightly

Maan(pulling out): Mujhe starting se btao kya hua, mujhe saari details chahiye. 

Rey: Kya ladkiyon jaisi baaten kr raha hai? Aur tu yeh mere laptop per kya dekh raha tha?

Maan(grabbing the laptop and putting it behind him): K-k-kuchh nhi

Rey: pakka kuchh hai, dikha mujhe.

Maan: n-nai

He ran around with the laptop while Reyansh followed him around. He finally got a hold of him and took his laptop. He opened and read what was in the search bar.

Rey: Ways to propose a girl.....Riya ne permission de di?

It was now his time to blush.

Maan: Haan

Rey(hugging): Congrats chhote

Maan: Thanks bhai

Rey: Thanks wanks chhodd, yeh bta kaisa khurrana hai tu? Internet se dekhke propose karega? Arre kuchh original soch

Maan: Bohot nervous hoon bhai.

Rey: Nervous hone ki koi baat nhi hai. Bas jo dil mein aaye bol de. Dil se bolega na, toh woh pakka haan karegi.

Maan(smirking): haan aapko toh experience hai na.

Rey(pulling his ear): tu chahta hai main tera experience kharab karoon?

Maan: Nai Nai bhai, sorry.

Rey: Jugnu kahan hai?

Jugs: yahan hoon bandar papa.

He turned towards the door to see Jugnu rubbing her eyes which still had a little bit sleep in them. Rey walked towards her and sat on his knees in front of her

Rey: Arrey Jugnu meri jaan, tere papa ne teri wish poori kr di. Teri maa vapus aa gayi

Jugs: sachmein? kahan hai voh?

Rey: abhi kuchh din aur lageinge but I promise, tu, main aur teri nai maa phirse saath mein rahenge. Abhi ke liye bta, kal school ke baad usse milne chalegi?

Jugs: haan, main na voh ladkiyon wale kapde pehnke jaungi unhe surprise dene ke liye.

Rey: Oye aise kaise? itna tang kra hai ussne tujhe, thode mazze lene toh bnte hai na

Jugs(widening her eyes in excitement): plan kya hai

Rey: idhar aa.

He started whispering  something in her ear, with each word her excitement raised. 

Jugs: kya sahi plan hai bandar papa..

Reyansh gave her a hug too. Maan got a call and his happy expressions suddenly turned into a worried ones.

Maan: Bhai Navya ki tabyat kharab ho gai hai. Mujhe jana padega.

Rey: Ruk main bhi chalta hoon tere saath. (To Jugnu) Jugnu tu jaake apna homework khatam kr aur time se jogging start kr dio. Main aake teri training aage badhata hoon. Chal Maan

They both ran towards Reyansh's car and drove to Navya's house. Maan quickly ran inside and saw that Navya was shouting holding her stomach. 

Maan: Navya, Navya its okay, main aa gaya hoon.

He gave her the emergeency medicine with water and started rubbing her back while Reyansh was stunned looking at how much Maan cared for Navya and her baby.  

Pranati: Navya!

Reyansh heared Pranati shouting and quickly ran to her and covered her mouth.

Rey(whispering): Shhh...mere saath chal.

He took her hand slowly brought her near the door of Navya's room where Navya was finally calmed down while holding Maan's hand.

Rey: Dekh

He pointed towards his brother and his potential wife.

Maan: Tum na apna bilkul dhyan nhi rakhti. Jab Archit kaam se bahar tha toh tumhe mujhe btana chahiye tha na, main tumhara dhyaan rakhne ke liye aa jata. Aur toh aur main kal se dekh raha hoon ki tum apna diet chart bilkul follow nhi kr rhi ho.

Navya: Maan tum mujhe itni chhoti si baat per itna kyun suna rahe ho?

Maan: Tumhe tumhari health chhoti si baat lag rhi hogi per mujhe nhi lagti.

Both of them continued fighting while Reyansh and Pranati admired them from afar.

Pranati: kitne cute hai na dono? Maan ko Navya ki kitni chinta hai

Rey: haan 

He said it in a rather sad tone. He quietly moved away from the door and sat on the sofa. Pranati saw him going away and followed him.

Sorry for the boring episode but you know, sometimes boring things can lead up to something interesting. Stay tuned!

Huh? Boring? Kya? Aur yeh? ...I loved it sana....this was so sweet navya and maan ki story...I was waiting for it to be shown in the show...I know prayanshu main hai..but....for a good story side characters need to be strong and detailed...and developed properly....I am loving it 😍😍😍

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Sana, This is beautiful!!

You write magic !

Special thanks for the hug sequence!!

Something that i have been waiting for a very long time but offcourse - we never got it😭

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

You write magic !

Something that i have been waiting for a very long time but offcourse - we never got it😭

Blood oozing out of my πŸ‘‚ listening your screaming πŸ˜‚

DD wants hug ...hug...hug .

Thank you Sana . For fulfilling her wish

jey3ram thumbnail

And Sana ..I'm a slow reader . Completed 10 chapters... 

Will take a week or so to catch up this chapter...

Vardhan track is really painful to watch or read from pranati's eyes😭

jey3ram thumbnail

And Sana.  I want you to express something on PB to support the trending tomorrow...

You write so well like it feels like we're watching the soap and not reading a FF..

Please I want this world to read your words so that it makes them to feel Pavitra Bhagya..

Could you write something and post it on Twitter 

Or here... We're okk with anything.. just your words are important and we will make sure to tweet them if you don't have Twitter account and not interested in trending...

We do created accounts only out of love for PB.. so we feel proud to act like MessengersπŸ˜ƒ

Waiting to hear from youπŸ€—

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vswarup

Huh? Boring? Kya? Aur yeh? ...I loved it sana....this was so sweet navya and maan ki story...I was waiting for it to be shown in the show...I know prayanshu main hai..but....for a good story side characters need to be strong and detailed...and developed properly....I am loving it 😍😍😍

Okay I know what to do now, 

A little secret, I loved Navya's and Maan's track, I actually wanted a cute track for Riya and Armaan too

Thank you

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

You write magic !

I can totally feel you, I really hope they start shooting for OTT platform again....

Thankyou so much

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jey3ram

Blood oozing out of my πŸ‘‚ listening your screaming πŸ˜‚

DD wants hug ...hug...hug .

Thank you Sana . For fulfilling her wish

Your wish is my command ma'am ;)

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jey3ram

And Sana ..I'm a slow reader . Completed 10 chapters... 

Will take a week or so to catch up this chapter...

Vardhan track is really painful to watch or read from pranati's eyes😭

Take your time, no rush....