Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Sruthi... update Part 4 

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Watting for update dear

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi Sruthi.... update when you are able to, thanks 

taahir004 thumbnail

Will be waiting for Part 4 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome ss loved all 3 parts 

Please update soon 😃

KICKSALLUFANDDD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice story..waiting for next update..

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4 

Flashback continues...

After That Geet always Used to see Maan and Deepti together In their Colony playing Cricket or drinking Tea at the Tea stall .. They looked so good together and their Love so deep, she had seen it in their Eyes.. Their Eyes expressed Pure Love... Her Numb heart Knew that Her love could never Be hers.. Their unConditional love towards each other made her step Back.... Like This slowly One Year had Passed... And she has become Empty inside The girl who was Bubbly, Cheerful became Like a Walking doll without any emotions..  Maan's Father Used to blast at Him for Coming drunk to home everyday, He Knew about Deepti and Maan's love but he couldn't do anything probably Because he belived Deepti was Rich and They were from a simple middle class family!!! He always made Maan to move On from But Alas his Every Attempt went in vain !!

One Day when Geet was Returning to home from college she Had seen Him So distressed, he was Fighting with A watchman. Before Deepti's House. 

NOO, SHE SAID SHE WILL COME... I WILL WAIT HERE TILL SHE COMES..VOO MUJE CHODKAR KAHII NAHII JHA SAKTI Maan yelled furiously clutching the collar of watchmen who stumbled back in fear.. 

Maan Yaar Chodna Sab dekh rahe Haii Yash His friend Tried to calm Maan but he was not listening. 

NO, Yash you go, I want to be here When she comes back, she promised me that she will come back..  We will Marry... I want her, I can't leave without her, I will die without her, She is my life you know that Maan wispered With tears Brimming in his eyes.. Maan stayed there for 4 days in his dishellved state.. it was like he was in a dessert and Only deepti's presence could quench his thirsty heart.

Her Own eyes brimmed with tears when She Had seen Him like That.. so Broken, So much agony, So much Helplessness, She Had Seen their Love and knew How painful it is too loose their love!! ... she thought numerous times why would Deepti leave him? Then she heard from Ramya That Deepti's Father Disliked them and Never wanted them to be together so he separated Them by taking Deepti to other country. 

After A day She Found Him at The volleyball Court Drunk! Just whispereing her Name Deeptii, D.. deepti.. Come back i-i love you, y-youuu promised meee ! Her Heart Broke to see Him, she didn't Know how to end his pain, his sufferings!! She wants to help him but she couldn't...His Face looked Tired And eyes Empty and hollow like his life soul was sucked out of him! She Moved Forward To help But stopped When Her Friend Said It will not be good when Neighbors sees!  

Yash! Your friend Maan is lying In the volleyball Court She said To Yash and Aditya, who was talking with his Friends about Maan missing since 4 days.. Concern depicting Her Eyes.. 

Yash And Adi rushed towards Maan hearing her and Helped Him to stand Up. 

"Maan Maan... What happened to you!!! Adi said patting him on his cheek to wake him up. Startled Maan opened His eyes 

" yaar D-did you f-find Anything a-about D-deepti" He Said desperately wanting to hear something about his Love. 

"They Have Vacated their House And Left The City" Aadi whispered Sadly Making Maan's Heart break, He stumbled back in defeat!! 

"We tried to find her number but we couldn't!!" Yash said Sadly understanding Maan's dilemma. 

"Maan your father has been searching for you Since 4 days, let's go home" Aadi said Helping Maan to move. 

It was Night time when Geet Reached with Maan's Father Kiran Singh Khurana in the Auto to Maan' House. 

"Careful Uncle" Geet Said Clutching Kiran's Arm when he Missed his Balance due to weakness. 

"I'm all Right Geet, You go Home" He smiled Sadly and Patted her Head lovingly. 

"No problem Uncle, I will Get you Inside" Geet Said With concern Dipping her Eyes, She was Really glad That she could Make Him reach the hospital In Time otherwise his condition could have worsened, The Doctor's said that his BP was High and That resulted in falling Unconscious... And They advised him to take Ample amount of rest and Not to take any stress or it could be fatal!!! She Sighed Sadly For Both the Father and Son they both were going through a lot since lately!!

"I Am fine dear you can go, it's too late Your parents must be... " He stopped Abruplty When He had Seen Maan Come Home Totally Drunk Stumbling Now and Then!!! 

"Vo Uncle was Unconscious, His BP was High... I-I took him to Hosiptal " Geet Said to Maan who was looking at both of them in confusion. 

"Ohh My Son is Here, You go Home beta, " Kiran Said to geet Looking At his Son After 4 long days!! 

"V-vo Medicines!!??" She said Handling Maan the Medicine! Maan Nodded and took them.

"It's ok dear, thanks.. He is here, He will Take Care of me " Kiran said Still looking at His Son, With sadness in his eyes, Which Father Can handle seeing his son so Drunk and Empty!! Geet Moved back Nodding Awkwardly 

Maan Moved and placed His hand On his father's shoulder to support him But He himself Stumbled Back and Fell on the Steps! Making Kiran To support Him instead. Geet Gulped and Her eyes welled up looking at both father son duo in so much pain!!! 

"During Childhood I held you from Falling When you were a Kid" Kiran Said Gulping down his Pain Making Maan look at him!!

"Now you are 30 and I'm still Holding you in your intoxicated state!" Kiran Said Dejected looking at Maan with so much pain That Geet shuddered. 

"Papaa Hoona Tumhara Isii Liye" He said His eyes slowly Welling up. Maan Gulped Looking at him. 

"Aur Jab Jab Girega Mai Sambhalta Rahunga.... But Iam getting old Now, How Long would I live!!!? If I die Suddenly who will take care of you " he cried out, He was Finally letting his emotions out of him after 2 years!! He was tired now!  

"And This Grief is Increasing My BP and Sugar levels!!" He Cried and Went away in the house Making Maan to gulp down his Pain!! He knew He was suffering and Along with him he was Making his Father suffer too but what could he do!!? He was unable to survive without his deepti!! He Has Become selfies that He couldn't see anything beyond Deepti and That made his state more miserable!

Geet was looking at both of them with tears in her eyes!! Their Pain Was making her numb she couldn't see her loved ones suffer anymore!! So She decided That she will take care of both of them!! 

"Where were you???? aur yei kya laga rakha hai tumne, shadii Nahii Karnii!!!??Yei ladka Acha hai tume vuse se shadi Karna hi hoga, Tume pasand aaye Ya naaye " Anand yelled at her daughter for the first time. There was a rishta for her and She ditched it saying she was not interested to Marry!! 

"I don't want to Marry to him !! I want to Marry MAAN And I will only marry him" She yelled At him Making Anand To widen his eyes at her!!! 

Precap : 

"You were So interested to Marry me Huhhh!!!!?? Get one thing Straight in your Mind Mrs Khurana If at All My Deepti comes back for me then im definitely going to leave you, I don't care who you are... I dont considered you as My wife not Now Not in the future!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY THINGS" He said In a low dangerous voice clutching her hair Tight Making her whimper in pain!! 

Thank you All for your response And Patience! 

Don't forget to leave me your likes and Reviews ðŸ˜ƒ

Buddy Me for PM list

As I said before I will continue this depending upon your reviews! I will see for 2 more parts and Continue, if only I get required response or else I will discontinue.. And Also the updates will be really slow! 

PM'S will take time!! 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago