MG : Majili || Part 5 updated @ Pg 14 || 23rd Feb

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Majili

Part 1 

He looked At the beautiful view of the Sea in front, from the Window of His Hotel Room.. Anyone could Have Been felt peace looking At the Beautiful Sunset.. But he looked Nowhere Peaceful His inner Emotions where taking a Toll on him battling with his heart and mind....Slowly The Sun immersed down the sea as If the sun was consumed by the large Sea But is it possible!!? May be, Just like The way His Pain is Consumin his whole Body...He couldn't control that pain Anymore, even After 5 years he couldnt forget Her! How can he when she exists in him!?? Her memories never left him, How Can He forget His love, His life, His everything!!? Till Now somewhere in his heart he was still Waiting for Her in this Room where she said that she will come to Him.. He closed his eyes and remembered their Last Meet. 

Deeptii.. Deeptii where are we going!?  Maan asked looking at her. Both entered into the Hotel room. She was frantically dragging him.. He looked on She was an emotional mess.. Her face filled with tears, her eyes depicted pain. 

It is my dad Maan, he didn't want us to see together anymore!! He is threatening me that if I haven't married the one he had shown then he would kill you Deepti said with tears brimming her eyes. She cupped his confused face.

Listen don't come out of this room until I come back, okay!!? She said crying furiously.

What are you saying deepti, why are you so scared..  Come on let's go we will meet my Dad and will marry, then it will be nothing to do with your dad Maan said trying to calm down his love. 

And what if something happens to you by then !!? What if my dad finds out all this !!?.. I can't think what he will do to you once he comes to know youre still in the town!!??... so you stay here.. I will come here tomorrow evening myself, please.. She said still trying to make him sit down as he was trying to take her out of the room. Maan looked at her he didnt know what made her behave like this.

Deepti I have Cricket selections tomorrow !!?.. I can't stay here He Said holding her shoulders. She looked at him with pain. And clutched his collar.

Is cricket more inportant then me !!? She asked painfully shaking him by collars. He looked at her and cupped her face.

No, You are important... Alright let's leave everything behind and move to new place.. Just you and me no one else he said Keeping gis forhead on hers breathing heavily. She removed his hands and yelled

Where would we go!!? You will abandon your cricket !? Your dreams for me !? No i wouldnt allow you do that she cried.

What are you saying deepti? .. At one point youre saying that whether it's me or cricket? And now i say youre important and then you ask me to not to abandon cricket !!? ARE YOU MAD he yelled not undertsanding her. 

Yes im Mad, I am mad because i love you, im Mad because I care about you!  You don't understand anything.. She cupped his face they'll kill you Maan, i want you safe... Im coming tomorrrow evening Right.. So please for me you stay here and then tomorrow we will decide, where we have to go what we have to do... Please Maaan She said kissing his forhead. Maan looked at her and gulped down his tears and nodded slowly she smiled and moved away kissing on his forehead once again.

He opened His eyes abruptly breathing heavily, It's been 5 years still she didn't came back.. She promised me that she will come back, but she didn't he whispered looking in the oblivion!! His eyes filled with so much pain!! Will she ever come back !!? I shouldnt Have waited for her for 2 weeks !!  He waited for her without eating anything, drinking Nothing just waiting for her day and night! When he opened his eyes he found himself in a hospital, the staff said him that he was unconscious. He sighed and remembered Deepti he became Frantic.. He went in search of her for Months and then he found one day that she left Mumbai!! That shattered him.. He didnt knew where she was !! So he Roamed around The streets like a mad man in search of his love but she never came backk !! He smiled sadly ..A knock disturbed His thoughts.. Even without answering Chotu A tea stall boy near his house came to him.

Bhaii Bhabii Ko koii chad Rahaa haii! That boy yelled crying furiously, he knew where Maan will be, If he was Not at the Cricket coaching center

( Maan works in coaching center as a coach ) or His house then he will definitely be here.. 

Maan Gritted His teeth and Immediately Went down running... His colony was just a few yards away from the hotel..

The Sight before him Enraged him.. Dev and His gang were Teasing HIS WIFE! 

Vo tho tujhe koii Bhaav Nahii detaa tho kyu na tum Hamari Paas Ajao, hum tumhara Achese Kayal Rakenge one of the guy said eyeing Her up and down.. 

He immediately jumped towards them hearing their Dirty Talks and bet them furiously!! How dare They!!! He punched each and every one who dared to utter bad words at his Wife.. He was punching Dev Repeatedly.. 

MAAANNNN she yelled scared that He may kill dev !! Maan Looked Above And found His Wife GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA Shaking In fear !! He Stood up Caught her arms And dragged her to their House.

DIDN'T I SAID YOU NOT TO GO ALONE TO THE MARKET He barked at her clutching her shoulers tightly !! 

Ahhh She hissed in pain!! 

ANSWER ME, DAMN IT he yelled again, pressing his hands, Making her eyes fill with tears. 

Samaan Nahii Thaa she whispered looking down!! 

Tho muje Nahii boll saktii Thii, Maii latana he said gritting his teeth. 

Voh.. V-Voh you were not h-home for 2 days aur Muje k-kuch zaroori saman Lani thi she Fumbled Looking at Him with her innocent eyes that he immediately let her go.. 

Sorry It wouldn't Happen again he muttered looking at her bruised arms and went inside his room and shut the door... 

Scroll down for index!

So Many Confusions!!? Hm it will Be cleared In few updates! I will continue This story depending up on your reviews! 

It's a story Inspired By South indian Telugu movie..but few changes I have made...So hope you will like it.. Don't Forget To give me your thoughts about this. 

Updated via phone So pardon me for any Grammatical mistakes! 

Index 

Part 1 - page 1 

Part 2 - page 3 

Part 3 - page 3 

Part 4 - page 10 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice part i am from south i want to read this so happy to read it and waiting to read  the changes what u made 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seems really interesting.... 

Maan as a cricketer...

Deepti was his first love who left him... 

Now she's married to geet... 

But, it looks like he doesn't love her... 

Dev as usual villain... 

Update soon will be waiting for the next... 

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting 

Congrats for new story 👏👍

Maan is in love with Deepti bt nw he is married to geet 

Bt I think geet ki koi value nhi H MAAN KI LIFE MAI 😢😢

Let see kya hua tha 

lathasathya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats for new story. Waiting for more 

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new story. Nice one. Maan is on love with some one else but not with geet, maan and geet are married as well. Cont soon

Kuttisri thumbnail

INDEX 

Part 1 - page 1 

Part 2 - page 3

Part 3 - page 3

Kuttisri thumbnail

Res

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice start!! Story adapted Naga chatnaya movie Majili. I like the movie.

meera051988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan have some Past relation.he already have a lover so why he married feet.this story is different plot.very interesting.