Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hahaha teasing teaser di...

Continue soon plz 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such beautiful beautiful update di.. 

So adiru got happy getting their dadu dadi love... And ishra got happy seeing everyone so happy.. 

Loved the way adiru got happy about ishra wedding... 

So they request appa to come along with them but appa asked them to gave some time to him.. He will decide and told them.. 

Loved ishra's little lovey dovey moments.. ❀❀

So raman asked ishu that will she go with him for dinner date.. 

They remind about their last dinner date and ishu again got scared..loved that scene di.. Loved the way they loving each other.. ❀❀.. 

He took her for dinner and they are enjoying their time when Dr. Ankush come ... Ishu introduce him with raman and told him that he is her husband... 

Loved his reply di.. "Taareef ke laayak to mai huu hii".. πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜….. 

Omg.. Puttar bought her hospital as her wedding gift... Wow.. 😍.. Swag hai band ka.. 😝.. 

So ankush asked ishu that she choose raman because he is rich.. 

Kya jawab diya hai puttar ne di.. 

Loved it.. 

Loved the update di.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21

Raman was eating making a angry face when ishita hold his hand and said-raman.

Raman look at her and said-kya??

Ishita-stop thinking about him.

Raman-no ,I can't .ek toh usne tumhe propose kiya aur aaj tumhe aise judge kar raha hai .jaanta nahi kya tumhe,ki tumhare liye paise important nahi hai,rishta important hai.arey mujhse rishta tod kar bhi tum kisi aur ki nahi ho paayi,kaise woh soch sakta hai tumhare baare mein aisa .

Ishita-toh let him think,I don't care a damn.main bas itna jaanti hoon ki aap mujhe samjhte hai aur mujhe isse jyada kuch nahi chahiye.so stop thinking about him and ruining our dinner date.

Raman-yaar,this is so wrong.har baar hamara mood kharab ho jaata hai kisi naa kisi kaaran se.

Ishita-let it be,chodiye uske baare mein sochna.think about us,our babies,just think about we four . she said smiling making him smile too.

Raman-ofcourse,hum chaar.kitna achcha hua naa ki mera woh accident ho gaya,warna hum kabhi dobara nahi mil paate aur hamari zindagi aise hi adhuri si guzarti rehti .

Ishita-aapka accident hua,yeh toh achcha nahi hua,but haan hum mile,yeh bahut achcha hua.main thak gayi thi aapke bachchon ke sawaalon ke jawaab dete dete.mumma papa kyun nahi aate,humse kyun nahi milte,etc etc.

Raman-kabhi socha nahi ki,ki kisi aur ko unke papa bana kar present karun.

Ishita-nahi,yeh aapka adhikar tha ,raman.main apne bachchon se aur khud se jhooth nahi bol paati .mere liye mere pati aur mere bachchon ke papa hamesha aur sirf aap ho,noone can take ur place in our life.

Raman smiled hearing her and said-i love u ishita,I love u so much for being mine always.

Ishita hold his hand and said-i love u too Raman.

They were lost in each other when adiru came and said-mumma,neeni.

Ishra look at the kids and found both of them were sleepy.

Ishita-its getting late,bachche thak gaye hai.ghar chalte hai.

Raman don't wanna go home as he wanted to spend some more time with her but said ok seeing the kids.

They picked the kids in their arm and walked out of the place.

They settled them in the back seat and Raman started driving.

After long,he stopped the car in a secluded area .

Ishita look around and asked-yahan kyun roka hai ??

Raman-kyun,tumhe darr lag raha hai??

Ishita smiled and said-aap saath hai toh darr kaisa.boliye naa,yahan kyun roki hai aapne car??

Raman-actually I wanna spend some lone time with u,ghar par maa,papa aur appa hai ,wahan hume akele waqt guzarne milega nahi,so I stopped here.agar tumhe koi problem hai,he was saying when she said -mujhe koi problem nahi,but yahan kyun??

Raman-bachche so gaye hai,let them rest in the car,hum yahin bahar baithte hai .

Ishita-bahar ,raat mein,itni sunsaan jagah par.

Raman-darr lag raha hai??

Ishita-kaha naa nahi,chaliye.she said forwarding her hand and he hold it smiling .

Both came out of the car and settled in the bench near by.

Ishita look around and said -its a beautiful place,aap pehle bhi aaye hai kya yahan.

Raman-haan,last time jab mumbai aaya tha toh yahan meri car kharab ho gayi thi,yahan bahut der tak akele baitha tha.ek bahut badi deal crack ki thi maine,ussi ki success party se wapas laut raha tha.saare bahut khush the,main bhi khush hona chahta tha,but khush nahi tha.i was feeling alone,very lonely.uss raat yahan baith kar tumhe bahut yaad kiya tha.

Ishita smiled softly hearing him and said-phir bhi mujhe dhoondhne ki koshish nahi ki.

Raman-darta tha,yeh soch kar ki kahin tumne apni nayi zindagi naa basa li ho.tumhe kho chuka tha,but bilkul kho dene ki himmat nahi thi.

Ishita went close to him and rested her head on his shoulder saying-aap mujhe kabhi nahi kho sakte ,raman.kyunki hum kabhi juda ho kar bhi alag nahi ho sakte.

Raman wrapped his arms around her and pecked her hair lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch .

Half an hour passed,Ishra were sitting together hand in hand talking when he came closer and said reluctantly-may I ??

Ishita look at him and asked confusingly-kya hua raman,kuch chahiye kya??

Raman closed his eyes in irritation and said-tumhe pata nahi,koi may I ,kehta hai toh uska kya matlab hota hai??

Ishita-may I ,matlab,kya main,but kya chahiye??

Raman-uff buddhu,tum bilkul romantic nahi ho,may I ,ka matlab hai,may I kiss u??

Ishita laughed and said-mujhe kaise pata hoga ki may I ka yeh matlab hota hai,matlab kuch bhi ho sakta hai.its like fill in the blanks.

Raman-achcha ab toh matlab samajh mein aa gaya,ab??may I kiss u??he said looking at her.

Ishita-raman,hamare do bachche hai.u still had to ask this??

Raman-bahut hi bekaar ho tum,ekdum unromantic.if I am asking u should blush ,hearing my question and nod giving me green signal.he said enacting.

Ishita laughed and said-aapne yeh sab kahan se sikha??

Raman-jahan se tumne nahi sikha,duffer.he said all irritatingly while ishita was laughing out loud.

Raman glared her and she stopped laughing ,but after sometime again started laughing loudly making Raman irritated.he got angry and said-ekdum bakwaas ladki ho tum,mujhe naa tumhe kiss hi nahi karna.aur baat agar mere unromantic hone ki hai toh sunn lo,tum bhi bahut jyada romantic nahi ho,u r also highly unromantic.he was saying and going when she hold his hand and pulled him to her.

Ishita-itni kya narazgi ,thoda saa mazaak nahi kar sakti apne hone wale pati ke saath.she said smiling .

Raman-yeh koi mazaak karne ka time hai, like a gentleman I am asking for kiss aur tu mujhpe has rahin hai.

Ishita-sorry,let's do it again .phir se puchiye.

Raman-tu phir hasegi,he said cutely .

Ishita-nahi hasungi.

Raman-pakka.

Ishita-pakka promise.she said and he asked-may I.

Ishita moved closer to him and close her eyes .he look at her and smiled .he took his hand to her cheek and slowly caressed it while she bite her lips in anticipation.

He smiled seeing her engrossed fully in their moment and pulled her more closer.he moved close to her and rubbed his lips on her when she said,Raman please.

He smiled at her desperation and took her lips in his.he start chewing her lips softly while she was just enjoying his touch.slowly the soft kiss turned wild and he start chewing her lips passionately while she too was enjoying his dominance .

They were kissing each other hungrily when his phone rang.at first they didn't answered it,but as it started ringing again,he picked it and said-haan appa,we r just coming,gaadi kharab ho gayi thi.

Appa-oh ok,aaram se aao ,I was just worried as it's getting late.saying so he hung up the call ,while ishra look at each other dissatisfied and again start kissing .

They kissed for long and Raman put his hand under her kurti when she broke the kiss and said-i think we should go home.

Raman look at her trying to read her expression when she said-this is not the place,bachche hai saath mein,koi dekhega toh kya sochega .

Raman just nodded and soon they were on the way to home.raman was just looking at her every now and then trying to read her mind ,while she was just trying hard to compose herself and hide her emotion.

Soon they reach home,Raman took both the kids to his room while ishita went to her room.

Both were thinking that the other will say something but sadly none said anything and both went to their respective rooms.

Raman made both the kids sleep and went to change ,while his mind was still stuck in their kiss.

After changing,he look at the kids and thought to check ishita once.he covered them with quilt and went to her room.

He walked inside as the door was open.he locked the door making her look at him.

Ishita-raman aap,she said meekly.

Raman-change nahi kiya tumne??

Ishita-bas jaa rahin thi,she said going towards washroom when he hold her and asked huskily-may I??

Ishita look at him and just hmmed huskily.

Like he was waiting for her signal,he went close and pinned her to the wall .she close her eyes feeling the fire while he took her lips in his.he started kissing her mercilessly while she was also responding to his touches.

Raman broke the kiss and look at her,she look down and said-dont look at me like this,I can't take ur gaze.

Raman kissed her hair and said-dont worry,this time we will not hurry up,today I will take it slowly and u will experience what u haven't experienced so far.he said kissing down her neck and she pulled him closer all lost in him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Cont soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Bechara raman may I 🀣🀣

Can't wait for next part