Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Hii 😊 yes this week will be interesting
First finish this edt then new edt will be created by lalitha
Btw what's ur name?.... welcome to the forum🤗
Hello, i am alif. What should i call you? Priya is fine? 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Hii 😊 yes this week will be interesting
First finish this edt then new edt will be created by lalitha
Btw what's ur name?.... welcome to the forum🤗
Hello, i am alif. What should i call you? Priya is fine? 🤗
Voot baba ko kya problem hai brisstra babu se? Uske alawa sabkuch 24 hours pehle post ho jata hai👎🏼
😆Originally posted by: reply1997
Guys plesse call this sarjin out she is continuously liking my posts n bomabardung notis. She is becoming more dangerous than mini
For god sake sarinjini stop liking my posts. I m going to report you.
seriously! I am so disappointed with voot😒Originally posted by: Patibabu
Voot baba ko kya problem hai brisstra babu se? Uske alawa sabkuch 24 hours pehle post ho jata hai👎🏼
All of you are too good🤗
You too because you're one of us🤗❤️
Ye lo beheno topic of bakbak 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
I also feel that... I think Precap denge... Aaj kya kya dikha sakenge... Engagement onset, feelings, Bondita, Rasiya ka dance, sampoo baby ka sach, aur aakhir mein cycle pe sawal Anirudh Babu🤣
Haan engagement ki preparation n rasiya ka dance honga aur anirudh ka crying scene with fbs(maybe) 😆
Originally posted by: reply1997
Guys plesse call this sarjin out she is continuously liking my posts n bomabardung notis. She is becoming more dangerous than mini
For god sake sarinjini stop liking my posts. I m going to report you.
😆
Actually due to this I'm missing quote notifications😆
Kuch naya update aaya?
Ash🤗Originally posted by: listmist
Haan engagement ki preparation n rasiya ka dance honga aur anirudh ka crying scene with fbs(maybe) 😆
haina! Cycle scene mujhe nahin lagta aaj aayega. Let's see. But I am waiting for it nonetheless😉😆