Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i only watched the episode last night just past the time because i was not watching it from the start but i am thinking the same that it might turn out the same story which they always show a blind trust and betrayal husband .

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah I'm liking Anu's character these days more compared to how she was in the beginning... more realistic and strong!

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yeah I'm liking Anu's character these days more compared to how she was in the beginning... more realistic and strong!

same here u saw today episode precap how she slap that guy who is harassing pakhi 

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Exactly normally any wife will start doubting but here Anupamaa is shown having the same faith in Kavya as she has for Vanraaj..NOT TO FORGET Kavya builds this faith, trust when she was supporting Anupamaa initially.

Yeah that's the thing...

Although Anu isn't being so much of a doormat anymore (which is great) I don't see how or why she thinks Kavya moving into her boss's house for undisclosed amount of time like this is normal...

Like doesn't this Kavya have parents or relatives she can stay with? Or in fact she is a 30+ woman with a good job ffs, can't she rent a flat or something??

Why does no one except Ba question Kavya living with the Shah family endlessly like this??

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

same here u saw today episode precap how she slap that guy who is harassing pakhi 

Yesss I loved it!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yeah that's the thing...

Although Anu isn't being so much of a doormat anymore (which is great) I don't see how or why she thinks Kavya moving into her boss's house for undisclosed amount of time like this is normal...

Like doesn't this Kavya have parents or relatives she can stay with? Or in fact she is a 30+ woman with a good job ffs, can't she rent a flat or something??

Why does no one except Ba question Kavya living with the Shah family endlessly like this??

Objection is always shown by one person only so that his or her POV is weak...Here Samar should have supported Vanraaj's mother then he should have explained to Anupamaa.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Objection is always shown by one person only so that his or her POV is weak...Here Samar should have supported Vanraaj's mother then he should have explained to Anupamaa.

Exactly... the kids having no issue with Kavya’s permanent presence in their lives (and now their HOUSE) is pretty weird too... Pankhi’s “bestie bestie” thing with Kavya is so damn annoying 😣😣

But I guess they just all trust Vanraj and her sooo much that they think it’s out of question there would be anything wrong going on between them... even though all evidence so far points to exactly that...