Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Su94

Mujhe farak pada tha kyunki take EK shows for instance-they're mostly the saaaame old dragging stuff. There have been a couple that were actually nice but ended soon but there's a reason people dread K serials. Haha! Applying the same logic to RS, I wasn't sure initially and maybe if Shah wasn't casted, I could've missed out on it.

That chashma scene was very special especially when Abir gifts her a new pair of specs. Her "maa ke Man can wala reaction " and his naiiiice wala scene was another of my favourites. She had a very sweet expression on her face then and the moment was so touching.

Yeah I know but there are hardly few who really experiment with new stuff ... I prefer sony shows , low ratings hi sahi but their story telling process is something I really admire ..

Most of the shows that I have watch are after they go off air πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So its mostly like I watch it for characters story etc jab tak pasand aaye tab tak...πŸ˜† i never got attached to any show like this before infact I really got the urge to make an account here and discuss this one 

Chasma sequence is my all time fav β­οΈ Even made an edit on it πŸ˜†

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yeah I know but there are hardly few who really experiment with new stuff ... I prefer sony shows , low ratings hi sahi but their story telling process is something I really admire ..

Most of the shows that I have watch are after they go off air πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So its mostly like I watch it for characters story etc jab tak pasand aaye tab tak...πŸ˜† i never got attached to any show like this before infact I really got the urge to make an account here and discuss this one 

Chasma sequence is my all time fav β­οΈ Even made an edit on it πŸ˜†

I realised my stupid autocorrect changed "kangan" to godknows what. Just edited that.

And I absolutely agree with the caption. Koi Kuhu ko pada do. She won't get it though. Only understands solitaires and sports cars.

I love sony shows too. Like Kuch Rang, Shah again there. 

YT is my Sony shows ka adda because Sony Liv doesn't work for me and YT uploads all sony shows so I've tried quite some when I was free. Optimal drama. Good content.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Onyourface

There can't be any redemption for kuhu now πŸ˜† Its off limits bas ....looking at the way writers are going , the eternal creativity they can  use redeem kuhu 

Kuhu will have a complicated delivery πŸ€£ Doctor be like hum maa aur bachhe mein se kisi ek ko save kar sakte hai πŸ˜† Bolo kisko save kare ....bolo bolo bolo 

All eyes on mishbir ....tick tock tick tock tick tock πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mishti steps in and says with echo sound effect " Doctor .....aaap kuhu ko bachaiye kuhu ko bachaiye kuhu ko bachaiye.....🀣

Meenu will be damn ...haath aaya par muh na laga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lo ho gayi barbaadi kuch keh bhi nahi sakte 

Kuhu will be oh noooooooo πŸ˜† Maine mishti ko kitna galat samjha  When she took care of me I thought she is doing it only for baby but she genuinely took  care of me too πŸ€£ 

I am sorry mishti πŸ€£ Gale lago behen πŸ˜† 

Behens ko dekh ke bhai bhi gale lagenge🀣

Abir's shayari for the moment πŸ˜Ž

Bhool chuk ko karte hai chalo maaf 

Kyunki apna dil aaj ho gaya hai saaf πŸ€£

In the end kuhu will have successfully delivery with twins πŸ€£πŸ€£

Meenu will be like ahaaaaa πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Ek ka double πŸ€£ Dhanyawad ambe maa   ...sitar tunes all the way πŸ˜†

Mishti will be like 

Kuhu you got attached with the baby na ....πŸ˜ƒ Le ek tu rakh le ek main rakhti hun  

Now both have the waaris πŸ˜† Cuz technically both are mishbir  ke bachche πŸ€£ Damn πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

So meenu will have to treat both kids and both bahus equally πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀣

Kuhu khush , mishti khush , abir khush , kunal khush , Meenu khush , parul khush , mahs khush  πŸ€£

Khushiyaan bhi batein πŸ€£

Chalo pack up jaao apne apne ghar πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀣

😲maine exactly yehi soch rakha tha! Lekin mere imagination mein twins nahin the πŸ˜† chori chori chupke chupke movie style! Lekin movie, I liked it at the way they shot!