I may end up watching. I am a regular Roadies fan and they pulled Prince in I am truly scared for myself now 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I may end up watching. I am a regular Roadies fan and they pulled Prince in I am truly scared for myself now 😐
I won’t be visiting the BB 14 forum though 🤷♀️Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
more power to you🥳🤣
No idea- he is COVID resistant? 😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I fail to understand how can he come? As he is out of Mumbai for shoot and without being quarantined how can he enter?
that is not even the point, power for deer getting caught in the headlights 🤣I won’t be visiting the BB 14 forum though 🤷♀️
Yar I feel these 4 will not stay with the HMs but will go for segments on set and will shoot from special rooms. Jaisay k confession room
No idea- he is COVID resistant? 😆
Only BB team is aware 😆
Totally 🥺Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
that is not even the point, power for deer getting caught in the headlights 🤣
Move people 😘Guys, posting the next thread here in advance so that I don't scamper later 😆: