I did find it.........wow...I like the song and the scenes you choose..........those are happy memory will help us to go through not so happy phases.......great job!👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I did find it.........wow...I like the song and the scenes you choose..........those are happy memory will help us to go through not so happy phases.......great job!👏
Originally posted by: DPND5U2BDDCXQUVS
I did find it.........wow...I like the song and the scenes you choose..........those are happy memory will help us to go through not so happy phases.......great job!👏
Thank you so much Isaji🤗 Thanks for dropping by like always🤗
I'm actually looking forward to the angst-y phase👍🏼
Thank you so much Isaji🤗 Thanks for dropping by like always🤗
I'm actually looking forward to the angst-y phase👍🏼
You're welcome......buddy.....🤗
Me too waiting for the upcoming phase..........