Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 21 Sep 2020 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

As we were saying anu knew pre was seeing him with komo in farmhouse.

Now it seems he knew that pre was with bjaj as bjaj took away pre from confronting anulika.he knew bjaj will not let pre confronting him .how he knew is yet to coe.or it's me only who is thinking that much.

ye toh hai  hi na surbhi 

prelockdown anujaj scene clearly hint it 

when anu asked  why prerna is here so their is deal btwn them i feel so to save prerna& never come back india 

but prerna aa gai

aur  aaj bola bhi toh tumhe bacvhne ke liye tumhe push kiya tali meri bacchi ke sath safe rah sako

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hari73

But don't u think pre dialogues were so wrong.  Kaushik leaking paper was his pyaar? 😆

If I was pre. I would given one thappad to kaushik n say get lost.  

I totally get you....what you are saying is totally right too....but prerna would also hv done the most stupidest thing pyaar mei.... she would hv acted the same way but abhi she has become robotic....that's why I said today there was a glimpse of old prerna

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok..one more epi in which anurag is wondering why did pre give up the 51 percent shares 🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What was that pre dialogues to anu?  Leaking paper was a love of kaushik to kukki? 😆

Kaushik is so bechara,  if he had knew it was kukki phone, he wouldn't done that.  But he would hv done for someone else...😆

Kya dialogue writers yaar.  Aisa ajooba dialogues kaha se likte he..

Sach me beja baaju me rakke dekna chahiya. 

That's prernas idea of love always. Kaushik kuki ko howrah se dhakka dega may be then pre will realize what true love actually is. ❤️ Flashback moment mein. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

So Crybaby anurag ka sasti geyan .. the way she insulted komolika infront of the world.. though uske liyee aam baat hain .. kher Housefly basu ko sab maf cv kay tarafse .. 

and hypocrisy dekho badda aya bajaj ko parenting ka geyan dene 🤣, pehle khudke beti ka atapata dhundo pher ana kisi aur ko geyan dene 👎🏼

Kaushik is such coward .. monish usse jeyada brave nikla ..  kaushik ka itna sa bhi guts nei tha to confess infront of kuki .. matlab agar uske feelings na ate kuki kay liyee toh kuki ka future hi tabah ho jatee.. what an  upbringing 🤢

aur shameless cv is now promoting the theme "peyar mein sahi galat nehi hote toh " n iske liye dhakka scene ko highlight kia.. matlab peyar mein dhakka deke phenk dena jayej hain 🤢, what a regressive thoughts.. sukun hain yeha regressive show bandh ho raha hain .. and housefly kitna cool hain apne bhanja kay sath where bhanja did a crime.. uske peyar ko bachana hain bla bla .. pehle bhanja ko yeah toh samjhaou what he did.. itna cool attitude ... bajaj sahi mein bola - uska bhanja hain toh sabke samne dikhake ek thappad mara ...lekin no hard punishment at all .. how bias.. kher kisse umeed karo . . 👎🏼

and so called 51% share .. proud of you komo queen .. she atleast thought about the family business jo housefly kay bass kay baat nehi hain 

lol CV yeah so called climax dalne kay liye epi ko itna late air kia 🤣

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I totally get you....what you are saying is totally right too....but prerna would also hv done the most stupidest thing pyaar mei.... she would hv acted the same way but abhi she has become robotic....that's why I said today there was a glimpse of old prerna

What u saying? Even if pre does such thing is very much wrong.   Wrong us same for every one.  Here I am saying, there is no head or tale to that dialogue. Instead, if she could say same dialogues of komo, it would hv been meaningful.  It looks like dialogues got exchanged.

One side she says how basu boys break heart, n otherside this dialogue.  So mismatching.  I feel hilarious, how every day they can do blunders😆

surbhi1995 thumbnail

What u saying? Even if pre does such thing is very much wrong.   Wrong us same for every one.  Here I am saying, there is no head or tale to that dialogue. Instead, if she could say same dialogues of komo, it would hv been meaningful.  It looks like dialogues got exchanged.

One side she says how basu boys break heart, n otherside this dialogue.  So mismatching.  I feel hilarious, how every day they can do blunders😆

I guess if I m getting it right.initially when pre got to know initial story in princi cabin,then she said Basu boy always break heart 

But when Monish and kaushik told kuki the entire story,then she said in the context of kaushik sneaking into princi cabin and destroy the proof.so for this pre said since kaushik is in love so he didn't think of sahi or galat he just want to protect kuki by destroying proof.

Though this is utter stupid and logicless.But this is the reason of pre dialog

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ok..one more epi in which anurag is wondering why did pre give up the 51 percent shares 🤣

8 episode since this day started.tmrw also same day.do all this is happening in one day only.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I guess if I m getting it right.initially when pre got to know initial story in princi cabin,then she said Basu boy always break heart 

But when Monish and kaushik told kuki the entire story,then she said in the context of kaushik sneaking into princi cabin and destroy the proof.so for this pre said since kaushik is in love so he didn't think of sahi or galat he just want to protect kuki by destroying proof.

Though this is utter stupid and logicless.But this is the reason of pre dialog

Just exchange komo n pre dialogues.  See how meaningful it looks.  Somehow I feel dialogues got exchanged.   😆

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

That's prernas idea of love always. Kaushik kuki ko howrah se dhakka dega may be then pre will realize what true love actually is. ❤️ Flashback moment mein. 

Cvs are utter useless.  😆