Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

Just exchange komo n pre dialogues.  See how meaningful it looks.  Somehow I feel dialogues got exchanged.   😆

That I agree.though what komo was saying was for selfish moto.But her dialogue seema to be most sensible like is age m galtiyaan ho jati hai bachchon se,inki life to kharaab nahi sakte is reason se.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

8 episode since this day started.tmrw also same day.do all this is happening in one day only.

In last epi pre will come to know anu's maha karya.  But Anu will b thinking only till that time to tell pre.  And pre will cry for misunderstanding anu so much.  She will hug him n say sorry for him.  N happy ending...

surbhi1995 thumbnail

In last epi pre will come to know anu's maha karya.  But Anu will b thinking only till that time to tell pre.  And pre will cry for misunderstanding anu so much.  She will hug him n say sorry for him.  N happy ending...

That's the most disturbing thing.its anurag fault no it's his crime.its him who need proper redemption if not then atleast a proper appogy to pre .

But I m 💯% sure pre will say like how can I misunderstand my anurag.usne sab pyaar ke liye kiya.i have to say sorry to him.he loves me so much etc.......

This is not acceptable to me though I m trying to frgt bridge kaand but still

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's the most disturbing thing.its anurag fault no it's his crime.its him who need proper redemption if not then atleast a proper appogy to pre .

But I m 💯% sure pre will say like how can I misunderstand my anurag.usne sab pyaar ke liye kiya.i have to say sorry to him.he loves me so much etc.......

This is not acceptable to me though I m trying to frgt bridge kaand but still

What's most repulsive is ,he doesnt regret it now also. What is he thinking? He made a mistake bec he is a human but pre is his love and she must come back to him ? Jo ho gaya ho gaya ? Depending too much on durga ma's chamatkars I guess 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

What u saying? Even if pre does such thing is very much wrong.   Wrong us same for every one.  Here I am saying, there is no head or tale to that dialogue. Instead, if she could say same dialogues of komo, it would hv been meaningful.  It looks like dialogues got exchanged.

One side she says how basu boys break heart, n otherside this dialogue.  So mismatching.  I feel hilarious, how every day they can do blunders😆

I totally get you....I think we should be prepared for more such blunders coz now they are just winding up things we might not even get proper explanations to anything😆there will be sudden flip flops from all the characters with the most absurd dialogues😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What u saying? Even if pre does such thing is very much wrong.   Wrong us same for every one.  Here I am saying, there is no head or tale to that dialogue. Instead, if she could say same dialogues of komo, it would hv been meaningful.  It looks like dialogues got exchanged.

One side she says how basu boys break heart, n otherside this dialogue.  So mismatching.  I feel hilarious, how every day they can do blunders😆

Hari.... I am not supporting all such wrong acts,whether it's done by Kaushik or Anu or Pre. But, I think CVs were trying to remind us about that foetus Pre who even brainwashed Anu to help her and her lover friends who wanted to runaway from their parents & marry, landing all of them in jail. Dekha jaaye tho what Pre did too is wrong; But to Pre it was right, because her friends were in love and hence whatever they/she did is right. I think that is what CVs were trying to convey through Pre's dialogs today. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

What's most repulsive is ,he doesnt regret it now also. What is he thinking? He made a mistake bec he is a human but pre is his love and she must come back to him ? Jo ho gaya ho gaya ? Depending too much on durga ma's chamatkars I guess 

Actually I left all these hopes of anurag feeling gulity and his redemption track,as ekta and her team do not like redemption of their characters.they believe in whitewashing and that they did by giving reason that anurag did for love.And today also prerna said how she wish anurag would have done with her for love only.

Its Ekta's concept of love.

But now I just have one wish just one heartfelt sry from anurag as I know parth just nail such scenes.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Hari.... I am not supporting all such wrong acts,whether it's done by Kaushik or Anu or Pre. But, I think CVs were trying to remind us about that foetus Pre who even brainwashed Anu to help her and her lover friends who wanted to runaway from their parents & marry, landing all of them in jail. Dekha jaaye tho what Pre did too is wrong; But to Pre it was right, because her friends were in love and hence whatever they/she did is right. I think that is what CVs were trying to convey through Pre's dialogs today. 

That mistake did not spoil any one life, though they ended up in trouble.  Here what kaushik does not make sense.  We could hv accepted him, if he was guilty n went n confessed himself about crime instead of trespassing n stealing things.  And he confessed only when he is caught.  Here it's not a gentleman act.  And whatever dialogues referring kaushik did all these out of love looks so stupid dialogue.

Betwn just exchange pre n komo dialogues, which makes so much sense.  Komo saying these two loves n  anu shouting to close your mouth makes so much sense.  And for pre saying not to spoil children life would hv been much better saying they r in love.   I seriously feel dialogues hv been exchanged 😆

Hari73 thumbnail

Actually I left all these hopes of anurag feeling gulity and his redemption track,as ekta and her team do not like redemption of their characters.they believe in whitewashing and that they did by giving reason that anurag did for love.And today also prerna said how she wish anurag would have done with her for love only.

Its Ekta's concept of love.

But now I just have one wish just one heartfelt sry from anurag as I know parth just nail such scenes.

I don't think even that sorry will b there.  Infact pre might tell him n anu will forgive her 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That mistake did not spoil any one life, though they ended up in trouble.  Here what kaushik does not make sense.  We could hv accepted him, if he was guilty n went n confessed himself about crime instead of trespassing n stealing things.  And he confessed only when he is caught.  Here it's not a gentleman act.  And whatever dialogues referring kaushik did all these out of love looks so stupid dialogue.

Betwn just exchange pre n komo dialogues, which makes so much sense.  Komo saying these two loves n  anu shouting to close your mouth makes so much sense.  And for pre saying not to spoil children life would hv been much better saying they r in love.   I seriously feel dialogues hv been exchanged 😆

That's where the problem is. Kaushik decided what's best for kuki and put her in trouble. Then acted innocent and claimed in love. Same case anurag. Somehow basu boys actions end up causing more harm to their loved one with their intent rather than salvaging the situation . Why was kaushik stealing papers anyways  ? For kuki?and why keep quiet for such a long time ? Make the women suffer then take pride in it , call it love. Arre love toh hota ke he admits stealing that day itself n save kuki from the embarrassment .