Roshini's beautiful characterisation

chaitu thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The character of roshni has been beautifully written...i mean she is the person with angelic heart..her role was also potrayed true to the character..

I mean i have seen in nany hindi serials where the female lead goes over the board many times..they even acts stupid & foolish and many times as  messy person.. And also very annoying at times..

But here thcharacter of  roshini is of  a decent ..with self respect..funny...full of life & full of hope..  She trusts everyone blindly and gave lots of love for everyone .. I never felt her as annoying or over the board ..

The  most Beautiful thing i liked about her character is that ..she has been insulted many a times by aman & parveen..but she never gave back to.parveen nor had any complaints ..infact she always regarded her as her mother..she was also been insulted &mistrusted by aman many times but never have i ever seen her hating him or mistrusting him..infact in their worst fight times also she loved him a lot..always trusted him and was always by his side and always ready to put forth her life before him.. Never have i seen her replying him back or get into an heated argument(except 2 times which was necessary as aman went overboard) she always forgives him and never ever she pointed out his flaws and insulted him..

Indeed it shows that she is a person with angelic heart & most lovable.. caring ..person

Edited by chaitu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Love Roshini.........❤️

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Roshni is most loving and caring character. ⭐️🤗

Unique FL😳

chaitu thumbnail

Yes her immense love for aman makes us love her more..

chaitu thumbnail

If you guys have noticed  it i always find roshnis love more intense compared to aman.  She never ever distrusted him..

Amans love is also deep for roshini he even died 9 times for her but he has trust issues with her...if you see from begining he had trust issues with roshni in the begining after their mrg...even after she died for him he didnt trust her when it came to her mother ..latereven when roshni brought aman back to life he had trust issue with her after learning about the deal..

Edited by chaitu - 3 years ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with  you chaitu.There have been numerous instances when Aman misunderstood and insulted Roshni but still she always forgave Aman for his misbehaviour. 😃