Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Sacchi mein 👍🏼,unlike the usual repetitive stuff this was a breath of fresh air👍🏼 . I was waiting for it kyunki i loved most of his movies ,kya gaane thhey & kids sang it very well👏 .Glad he mentioned yesudas👍🏼 varna hindi shows totally ignore that amazing singer only because woh south ke hain..Amol palekar was so real unlike the fully filmy guests we see on these shows,unke comments bhi bade acchey lagay especially woh jo madhav se kahaa..

Yes I downloaded the episode. To make clips to send mom 😳.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Yes I downloaded the episode. To make clips to send mom 😳.

Tell her to watch na😛.Recent episodes mein kids are singing much better ..madhav i like from beginning Aryananda ki voice quality iam liking a lot ,singing accent dono bahut improve ho rahey hain lekin ranitha se i was expecting more🤔 but somethings missing ..

Tanistha's 'tere mere beech mein' was amazingly well sung👍🏼,especially it being such a tough song,uski voice quality aise hi hai but woh gaathi accha hai..Also i feel lockdown ke baad ananya is getting ignored🤔 and the channel is promoting other girls more,even gurkeerath is getting more footage😆 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I can't believe only 10 more pages to go to finish this CC 😲😆

Yeah. Keep the new thread ready.😆

altgr thumbnail

IPL started. KBC and Big Boss starting very soon.😆

altgr thumbnail

I saw some insta stories and posts and it looks like GF was shot few days ago but they are still telecasting episodes and asking for votes. Can't understand😕

altgr thumbnail

Himesh & Adi ki vajah se Indian Idol jyada interesting nahi lag raha abhi.

Vaise we can expect some known singers this season too. Let's see kaun kaun aata hai....

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Tell her to watch na😛.Recent episodes mein kids are singing much better ..madhav i like from beginning Aryananda ki voice quality iam liking a lot ,singing accent dono bahut improve ho rahey hain lekin ranitha se i was expecting more🤔 but somethings missing ..

Tanistha's 'tere mere beech mein' was amazingly well sung👍🏼,especially it being such a tough song,uski voice quality aise hi hai but woh gaathi accha hai..Also i feel lockdown ke baad ananya is getting ignored🤔 and the channel is promoting other girls more,even gurkeerath is getting more footage😆 

Mom can't watch on tv, they moved and didn't take any cable connection 😒. Yes, most of the kids have improved a lot. I am loving Aryananda, I think everyone is, her voice quality is amazing!! And I got goosebumps in Tanishka's tere mere beech mein!! OMG it was so good and also her very first standing ovation 👏.

I feel Ranita is a bit over-rated. I don't feel any connect to her singing, most times I cannot hear her lyrics clearly. Her duets with Aryananda, I can hear Aryananda's words more clearly than Ranita. 

I think so yeah Ananya is being ignored but I don't feel as connected to her singing as I used to before. Don't know why 🤔. Whereas I am liking Gurkirat though, his singing has improved a lot. Cute toh hai, that's why he gets the footage. Also easy pick for Manish for leg pulling 😆.

jenny156 thumbnail

I think the only song of Ranita's I felt connected to was her 'Tu kitni acchi hai' in Maa special. That too mainly because everyone was crying so I also got emotional. But then whoever sings this song, the audience gets emotional. When in our Lil champs season, Riya sang this, Himesh was again crying.

Edited by jenny156 - 3 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

IPL started. KBC and Big Boss starting very soon.😆

How will KBC look like this time? Big B sitting enclosed in glass barriers? 🤪

Oops Big B was infected, now who will host? 🤔

Even if he returns, it won't be safe yet for him and the audience.

jenny156 thumbnail

I have started posting in Lil Champs forum. You guys also come 😳.

Kids are singing well, so now I got interested 😆.