Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Yeah. Keep the new thread ready.😆

Will make it asap 😆

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Mom can't watch on tv, they moved and didn't take any cable connection 😒. Yes, most of the kids have improved a lot. I am loving Aryananda, I think everyone is, her voice quality is amazing!! And I got goosebumps in Tanishka's tere mere beech mein!! OMG it was so good and also her very first standing ovation 👏.

I feel Ranita is a bit over-rated. I don't feel any connect to her singing, most times I cannot hear her lyrics clearly. Her duets with Aryananda, I can hear Aryananda's words more clearly than Ranita. 

I think so yeah Ananya is being ignored but I don't feel as connected to her singing as I used to before. Don't know why 🤔. Whereas I am liking Gurkirat though, his singing has improved a lot. Cute toh hai, that's why he gets the footage. Also easy pick for Manish for leg pulling 😆.

Taniskha ne yehi gaya tha in one audition tabhi se i was amazed kis precision se usne woh anja-a-a-a-anaa ki murkiyaan lii thii -superb👏-yahan toh full gaya that too pehle se bhi better ..luved it..i have never seen anyone sing this lathaji  song with that much accuracy ..

Ranitha se i feel people expect more because her dad is srgmp mentor,usko gaathe dekh mujhe hamesha lagtha hai she is overthinking about next stanza instead of focusing on current one🤔,isi ke chakkar mein voice bhi feeble sii lagthii hai..

lol,yeah , maniesh made gurkeerat interesting😛 ..vaise banda hai honest-himesh ke question pe usne pehle heartbeat check kiya phir bola medium 🤣 -even h-r couldn't manipulate his reply😆 -

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I saw some insta stories and posts and it looks like GF was shot few days ago but they are still telecasting episodes and asking for votes. Can't understand😕

GF of which show?😕

Edited by pjyo - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

GF of which show?😕

L'il Champs. You can see in 1 pic blockbuster finale is written. Also there was after party by the team members.

https://m.peepingmoon.com/buzz/news/48429/Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa-Lil-Champs-Govinda-Shakti-Kapoor-and-Jackie-Shroff-set-the-stage-on-fire-as-they-shake-a-leg-with-Maniesh-Paul.html

pjyo thumbnail

Ohoo🤔 i was a bit confused too last few episodes too ki kids directly started asking  voters 'hamein finale mein jitthane ke liye vote kijiye' -No semi no quarter direct finale 😕ajeeb hai...

Phir  i guess they dont  want to risk anyone getting covid isi liye show jaldi band kar rahey hain..patha nahi kaun already jeet ke abhi se hii ghar baitha hoga trophy lekar😆 aur audience vote kar rahi hai smiley39

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

Taniskha ne yehi gaya tha in one audition tabhi se i was amazed kis precision se usne woh anja-a-a-a-anaa ki murkiyaan lii thii -superb👏-yahan toh full gaya that too pehle se bhi better ..luved it..i have never seen anyone sing this lathaji  song with that much accuracy ..

Ranitha se i feel people expect more because her dad is srgmp mentor,usko gaathe dekh mujhe hamesha lagtha hai she is overthinking about next stanza instead of focusing on current one🤔,isi ke chakkar mein voice bhi feeble sii lagthii hai..

lol,yeah , maniesh made gurkeerat interesting😛 ..vaise banda hai honest-himesh ke question pe usne pehle heartbeat check kiya phir bola medium 🤣 -even h-r couldn't manipulate his reply😆 -

Yes you are right, Ranita overthinks in the technical details more. It's true the pressure on her might be a lot !!

Haha yeah I love Gurkirat's innocent replies 😆

jenny156 thumbnail

No way, finale is so fast !! I just started getting interested and it ends 😒.

But yeah I was thinking about the covid risk as well. Here in the churches they don't allow to sing long songs as they believe the virus spreads with singing 🤔. So I was a bit concerned that this is a singing show. 

But then they have also been checking everyone's temperatures . Guess the stress to manage was too much.

jenny156 thumbnail

I sent mom clips starting with Zaid's 'Maa teri chunari'. Thinking she might remember him but she didn't 😆.

I will then send Aneek and Sumedha's jury challenge clips as she won't forget that season like me 😆. And she will be happy to see them as well.

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I sent mom clips starting with Zaid's 'Maa teri chunari'. Thinking she might remember him but she didn't 😆.

I will then send Aneek and Sumedha's jury challenge clips as she won't forget that season like me 😆. And she will be happy to see them as well.

All grown up 😆

pjyo thumbnail

Kya voice modulation thaa👍🏼 ,sonu was looking on with such amazement ki yeh south ka banda  srgmp pe kya perfect rafi ke gaane gaa rahe hain👏..RIP SPB sir,truly aap jaisa koi nahi hai....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1309696436317990912