SRGMP Li'l Champs - Chat Club #6 [Invites Only] - Page 111

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by pjyo

Sacchi mein ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,unlike the usual repetitive stuff this was a breath of fresh air๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . I was waiting for it kyunki i loved most of his movies ,kya gaane thhey & kids sang it very well๐Ÿ‘ .Glad he mentioned yesudas๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ varna hindi shows totally ignore that amazing singer only because woh south ke hain..Amol palekar was so real unlike the fully filmy guests we see on these shows,unke comments bhi bade acchey lagay especially woh jo madhav se kahaa..

Yes I downloaded the episode. To make clips to send mom ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Originally posted by jenny156

Yes I downloaded the episode. To make clips to send mom ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Tell her to watch na๐Ÿ˜›.Recent episodes mein kids are singing much better ..madhav i like from beginning Aryananda ki voice quality iam liking a lot ,singing accent dono bahut improve ho rahey hain lekin ranitha se i was expecting more๐Ÿค” but somethings missing ..

Tanistha's 'tere mere beech mein' was amazingly well sung๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,especially it being such a tough song,uski voice quality aise hi hai but woh gaathi accha hai..Also i feel lockdown ke baad ananya is getting ignored๐Ÿค” and the channel is promoting other girls more,even gurkeerath is getting more footage๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by jenny156

I can't believe only 10 more pages to go to finish this CC ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah. Keep the new thread ready.๐Ÿ˜†

IPL started. KBC and Big Boss starting very soon.๐Ÿ˜†

I saw some insta stories and posts and it looks like GF was shot few days ago but they are still telecasting episodes and asking for votes. Can't understand๐Ÿ˜•

Himesh & Adi ki vajah se Indian Idol jyada interesting nahi lag raha abhi.

Vaise we can expect some known singers this season too. Let's see kaun kaun aata hai....

Originally posted by pjyo

Tell her to watch na๐Ÿ˜›.Recent episodes mein kids are singing much better ..madhav i like from beginning Aryananda ki voice quality iam liking a lot ,singing accent dono bahut improve ho rahey hain lekin ranitha se i was expecting more๐Ÿค” but somethings missing ..

Tanistha's 'tere mere beech mein' was amazingly well sung๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,especially it being such a tough song,uski voice quality aise hi hai but woh gaathi accha hai..Also i feel lockdown ke baad ananya is getting ignored๐Ÿค” and the channel is promoting other girls more,even gurkeerath is getting more footage๐Ÿ˜† 

Mom can't watch on tv, they moved and didn't take any cable connection ๐Ÿ˜’. Yes, most of the kids have improved a lot. I am loving Aryananda, I think everyone is, her voice quality is amazing!! And I got goosebumps in Tanishka's tere mere beech mein!! OMG it was so good and also her very first standing ovation ๐Ÿ‘.

I feel Ranita is a bit over-rated. I don't feel any connect to her singing, most times I cannot hear her lyrics clearly. Her duets with Aryananda, I can hear Aryananda's words more clearly than Ranita. 

I think so yeah Ananya is being ignored but I don't feel as connected to her singing as I used to before. Don't know why ๐Ÿค”. Whereas I am liking Gurkirat though, his singing has improved a lot. Cute toh hai, that's why he gets the footage. Also easy pick for Manish for leg pulling ๐Ÿ˜†.

I think the only song of Ranita's I felt connected to was her 'Tu kitni acchi hai' in Maa special. That too mainly because everyone was crying so I also got emotional. But then whoever sings this song, the audience gets emotional. When in our Lil champs season, Riya sang this, Himesh was again crying.

Edited by jenny156 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by altgr

IPL started. KBC and Big Boss starting very soon.๐Ÿ˜†

How will KBC look like this time? Big B sitting enclosed in glass barriers? ๐Ÿคช

Oops Big B was infected, now who will host? ๐Ÿค”

Even if he returns, it won't be safe yet for him and the audience.

I have started posting in Lil Champs forum. You guys also come ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Kids are singing well, so now I got interested ๐Ÿ˜†.