Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

i totally agree with u this family only realize anu worth when she lost her forever because the way anu take care of them

kavya will not going to do this

and vanraj kind person need wife like anupama who can he rule over on her but kavya will never tolerate vanraj tanturm and she never able to handle shah family the way anu do with selflessly 

Kavya will definitely can't live the life anupama is living with this selfish family.  

Someone needs to explain anupama what does self respect means and how women should not allow anybody to disrespect her. Neither she knows about self respect nor she knows about laws. She needs guidance to understand self worth and how to deal with toxic family members and relatives.

I hope that day come soon when anupama will take stand for herself and will give tight slap to her tosu vanraj kavya gang.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vanraj never care about loving and caring nature of  Anupama  . He want stylish wife  . He does not like Anupama  being so simple  . Uska apni simple wife boring lagti hai and he feel suffocated 

Though Anupama is caring and loving but  according to vanraj she is not stylish that is why he never love Anupama

In fact for vanraj   think Anupama is not as wife but think  Anupama as full time khana banana wali  who job is to cook food and nothing else

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kavya will definitely can't live the life anupama is living with this selfish family.  

Someone needs to explain anupama what does self respect means and how women should not allow anybody to disrespect her. Neither she knows about self respect nor she knows about laws. She needs guidance to understand self worth and how to deal with toxic family members and relatives.

I hope that day come soon when anupama will take stand for herself and will give tight slap to her tosu vanraj kavya gang.

how much i want to see anupama slapping kavya  which she really deserve