I forgot about the results completely.😲
I am shocked that I lost big time. But I am happy for you Akshu . Congrats 🥳 I am proud because I lost for the topper .
What I like about this sheep game is that everyone has his/her day.😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I forgot about the results completely.😲
I am shocked that I lost big time. But I am happy for you Akshu . Congrats 🥳 I am proud because I lost for the topper .
What I like about this sheep game is that everyone has his/her day.😃
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Goood🤣 Busy Bee
I am not even going to read them🤣
I forgot about the results completely.😲
I am shocked that I lost big time. But I am happy for you Akshu . Congrats 🥳
What I like about this sheep game is that everyone has his/her day.😃
It's alright....next time matt bhulana...last honge
I agree😳
Haan don't even try doing it, else you'll go nuts🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am not even going to read them🤣
Congratulations @Daphnes 🥳 You go !
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Haan don't even try doing it, else you'll go nuts🤣
Ikr🤣
If I do so I'll sing-
Dimag ghoomeya notifs jaisa na koyi😆
Insha Allah I'll remember. 😊 I don't want to miss the celebration.😆
Are you watching the epi?
Multitasking shepherdess!😆